One year goal

Okay Veeky Forums in one year I want an upper body like that. Give me a workout routine and food to ban/to eat to reach that goal. I'll screencap and post resut in few months.

>180cm ~80kg
>got 15kg barbell
>got bicycle
>live close to park

Go.

If you're above 24 you have no chance without steroids.

SS + GOMAD

Really? 24?

even with 4SCOOPS you are not going to leave humanity behind if you are natty, only have 15kg and are giving yourself only 1 year to achieve a body like that.

So no advice that might help me to reach this

You got advice idiot. Do steroids if you want to look like the pic.

this is such a stupid fucking thread. Why do you want to look like pic related? Why do you think you can do anything with just 15 kilograms and a bike that would get you anywhere near this? Why do you want to do it in only a year? Why not just start working out to be better than you are now

start taking steroids yesterday

Broader chest and shoulders.

How about with real weights?

Is a 3 day routine enough to achieve a similar body type?

3 months of Full Body
3 months of PHUL
3 months of PHAT
3 months of PPLPPL

Enjoy the body of your dreams

Read the sticky don't listen to these fags and fuck off

in one year i want to look good enough that women think "yes he is cute i would like to fall in sleep with him while he holds me" when they see me

Everyday a beginner to the gym will ask what program he should do. Veeky Forums will usually respond with either Starting Strength or Stronglifts and order them to eat a lot. A few months will pass and the beginner have stalled and is confused with why he’s not gaining any muscle despite putting so much weight on the bar.

They say he should stick with the program, get a lot of sleep and eat even more food, read the book and not to switch programs unless he’s reached 1/2/3/4 “intermediate” lifts. The beginner sticks with it and runs it while making very little progress.

Here is where the problem actually lays: Starting Strength and Stronglifts does not build muscle.

It really troubles me when a bunch of fat guys such as *some* of those on the SS forums proud of being shockingly out of condition feel they are qualified to advise people on weight loss and body recomposition and “call out” anyone who does things a little differently and succeed, looking for evidence of their “failure”.

I don’t know if the SS partisans/internet ultras realise the implications of telling a light framed skinny-fat guy to go and get 15-20kg fatter in exchange for a < 5kg muscle gain.
I'm talking blood sugar problems, further hormonal issues, etc.
Most of those guys don't give a damn about bloodwork or health. Plenty of them will have ceased lifting by 40 years of age through injury.

Linear progressions take so many forms. The reason why ones like SS are so popular is that they've been created with a view to being inherently "programmable". To me, progression encompasses so many things:

– more reps
– more sets (don't go mad and jump from 2 to 10 sets per exercise next session, though!)
– better *quality* reps by feeling the muscles working more
– increased TUT per set
– same weight/reps/sets but shorter resting periods
– introducing mechanical disadvantage
– etc…

Weight on a bar is just one way to go about things and the easiest in the early weeks, even if in a caloric deficit.

Groups on the internet, such as the SS forums, have probably left untold amounts of guys disappointed with how they've looked after 3-12 months. Meanwhile, the "bro" who goes to the gym and does curls, bench, shoulders and a few chin-ups and leg presses totally blows the SS "student" out of the water, getting bigger arms, shoulders, pecs and upper back without that much weight gain. Thus trashing the SS mantra of people being unable to induce significant localised hypertrophy, which skinny fat guys benefit from aesthetically.

>one year
Try 2 to 3 minimum

Also right pic is 100 bone structure for that perfect V

>In one year
Bench
OHP
Chinups
Dips
Curls
A FUCKTON OF ROIDS

Cheers mate

Your goal is stupid, i hope youll stick to it but most of the "i need this body, NOW" types will stop soon.

Read the sticky

My bad for asking advices I thought there were some typical routine for upper bodies. I'll stick to it cheers anyway.

Here's a realistic deal.

You do SS properly, eat lots of meat every day and train for 1 year. If you don't approximate 1/2/3/4 after 6 months, you're doing it WRONG. You don't eat enough. You don't increment correctly.

You WILL gain fat. Calm down, it's just fat and only temporary to achieve your goal.

You cut for a few months.
You'll have a better body than you have now. Probably not like your OP image, but better than anything you could ask for.

No. It's a meme.

>This body
>A fuckton of roids
Yeah, people in even really don't lift.

Alright cheers man

that's like 2-3 years at 180cm dude