Meta Thread

How hard would it be for the Mods to include poster IDs and flags? I think this would be a great addition to the board.

What would you like to see changed about Veeky Forums?

I'd like to see scum like you going away.

reddit needs to leave

I sincerely hope the bar slips when you're benching and crush your neck.

Mods deleting epic threads because they are not directly fitness related makes me go amok

WOW how rude, I'm just trying to make our board a better place
how do I downvote this comment?
wont happen cause i use the smith machine to bench
duly noted

Yeah, fuck off and go back to /pol/ or plebbit or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

this is not relevant to anything

all boards should have poster id desu
flags should only be on /pol/ and /int/

Fuck off

fuck off, i dont want to get called a leaf because of some stupid /pol/ meme, im here to talk about lifts and braps

fair enough, what would have to happen to have poster IDs?
get the hate out of your heart

Imagine she's constipated, would you still sniff that?

ban Canada

>what would have to happen to have poster IDs?
convince a lot of people that all boards need IDs
then convince a lot of people to harass hiroshimoot until he adds IDs to all boards

how would the discussion be better with id's or flags?

flags are fucking stupid because people just go
>flag
and might aswell make stupid accounts if you want ID

What about /sp/?
I thought the introduction of flags to that board improved it quite a bit.

because then we can see where Veeky Forumsizens are from, adds variety

Flags I could do without. But god please bring in IDs

>janitor removes thread about uncanny skelliness of shooting victim
>leaves countless other non-fitness related threads up

Seriously, this board is about fitness. Not instagram. Not incel/mgtow. Not "moral aspects of veganism".

>start deleting blatantly not fitness related threads
>start deleting vegan/anti-vegan threads because veganism is loosely fitness related as it is because by and large it focuses on "morality" over any health proponents
>if you're going to delete things for being loosely politics-related, do it consistently
>add thread-specific IDs to help stop samefagging

having any identifiers detracts from the discussion, suddenly we become /bant/ 2.
if I want to go to a circle jerk I can just go to the reddit tier boards like /int/, /bant/ and /pol/

Oh, and keep /sp/ and /asp/ in their respective boards. Way too often does it spill into Veeky Forums. Obviously not counting bodubuilding, powerlifting, or other fitness specific focused sports here.

IDs should be site wide to stop samefagging

yep, completely agree with this. The mods have been cracking down hard on BR*P posting, yet the other day a thread about thicc Disney characters (Nani I think the name was) had over 200 replies and wasn't taken down even though I reported it several times

you could just ask people you fuckin momo
why dont we just start namefagging? since everyone wants ID and Flags and maybe even a few facepics and shit like this is a social media

Filter the following to something retarded

>/pol/ and any variation of it
>"want to know how I know"

First one is self explanatory. Every time there's any kind of discussion that could possibly be linked to politics or ideology (ex: threads about wanting trt) you have countless retards screeching "GO BACK TO /pol/!!!" Second one is becoming really cringy and it's said in every thread by underaged faggots from misc.

Ban veganposters too. They literally have a discord where they coordinate shill on Veeky Forums.

>implying this board isnt at least 50% reddit-tier shitposts

It prevents samefagging, that's why IDs are useful

want to know how I know you're a faggot

>all these r*ddit niggers thinking IDs are static
they change every thread
unless you WANT samefagging, there's literally no downside

>comparing IDs to posting your own face
>Ban veganposters
yep

Honestly, just ban anyone that makes it obvious they're from misc because they are most definitely underaged and shitting up the board.