/cgd/ Carnivore Diet General

>Charlene Andersen
>age 44
>has eaten nothing but beef for 19 years
>doesn't exercise

from the meatheals website
>Also, I quickly found the more I ate meat only, my face shape changed and especially my body. I went from needing to work out religiously and strenuously when eating poorly to giving up exercise completely in order to not become too muscular or masculine-looking.

>joe andersen
>age 57
>has only eaten beef for 19 years
>stopped working out over a decade ago

>dr shawn baker
>age 50
>eats 100% animals, mostly beef

>what do most people eat on the carnivore diet
The most common answer is all ribeyes, all the time. The fattiest cuts available (untrimmed when possible)

In a nutshell
>eat meat, drink water

tell me more please.

why is meat so good for you? give me a summarized argument or just list pros and cons. and what do you say to people who say
>good luck with cholesterol and heart attacks

etc.

What do you need to know beyond ? You can listen to Shawn Baker on Joe Rogan, you can find Joe and Charlene on Twitter, you can check out zeroinginonhealth, zero carb zen, meatheals, etc. There's a very large community of people who have been doing this for decades.

Jeff Lewis
Has been to every buffet within a 5 mile radius of his residence.
Is banned from CiCi's Pizza Buffet.
Is banned from Luby's Breakfast Buffet.
Is banned from Golden Corral Buffet.

>get up and get down with the sickness

If you still buy in to serum cholesterol levels being related to heart disease you're decades behind the research, check out The Cholesterol Conundrum, The Big Fat Surprise, and Rogue Health and Fitness for the mountains of studies showing otherwise.

trips confirm. will do so.

what would a daily meal on this diet look like?

i heard about meat/vegetables diet but never about 100% meat

This guy is also setting new records in rowing

Like , most people eat twice per day because it's very satiating, some even do once. I do two or three depending on if I hit the gym that day. My preferred method
>pan sear steak for 1 minute on each side
>add some seasoning
>bake on 450 until medium rare
Takes about fifteen minutes

how long have you been doing it? what main effects have you felt? I have experimented with eating a steak every day but my shits did not feel good and i would often have poor quality shits. I am very curious what your experience has been and what makes you feel this way about it

>Justin Smith
>age 46
>ate nothing but beef for 10 years
>may he rest in peace

>Where do you think you are, user?

I tried this diet for almost a month. Set new Max's for squat, bench and my quickest mile. Lost two inches in my waist but got that steak gut and felt bloated a lot. Stopped because I'm cutting about thirty more pounds. Admittedly I ate mostly pork because of the price difference. Bacon and breakfast sausage, eggs and cheese. Once I get to my goal weight I'm going to try the diet again, a lot cleaner this time. Also hope to get more wild game this year. I only got one deer and that didn't last too long in the freezer.

Yarr ‘twas the scurvey that gottim in thee end

>only got one deer

Stop shooting with a BB gun, pussycat.

It's a matter of tags, not ammo