Vegans HELP

Hi, Veeky Forums, I am 18 and I've been following a vegan diet for about a month now and I've noticed my erections became more rare (once or twice a day) and are very weak compared to the rock hard boners I've had.
I've been following a pretty balanced (imo) diet:
>a lot of water
>fruits and veggies every day
>a lot of nuts (almonds, cashews), >buckwheat/rice/quinoa for the main dish
>and some cashew milk with the cereal

It can't be an infection because I am a virgin, lol. What do I do?

To the "t.soyboy" replies: I HAVEN'T CONSUMED ANY SOY PRODUCTS DURING THAT MONTH

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/#B389-nutrients-08-00754
besttestosteronebooster.info/66-foods-boost-testosterone-levels-naturally/
youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vegan
Please leave my board

This
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

Not sure what the problem is. I'm 18 and I've been vegan for 2 years, never have a problem with erections. Have you tried nofap?

do you get morning wood?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/#B389-nutrients-08-00754

Eat some soy.
Most likely you're suffering a micro nutrient shortage. Probably Zinc. Make sure you're getting enough amino acids from whole grains, Eat some spinach for magnesium, and have some citrus.

>be a vegan. Post clinically backed studies about the benefits of ditching meat.
>be a meatcuck Post blogs by some faggot trying to act hard

Who to believe? I'm stumped.

I get morning limp dick
Thanks senpais

besttestosteronebooster.info/66-foods-boost-testosterone-levels-naturally/
Here you go my son

Meant to say fuck you

enjoy your limp dick saladboy LOL

u must be doing something wrong, or it might take time. ive only gotten benefits all around the board since going vegan. ive been eating a big bowl of oatmeal every day with flax seeds, and soy milk.

Bitch, I get rock hard erections frequently. To the point of annoyance. OP is just doing it wrong.

Lmao I wonder why you fucking idiot. Chinese traditional wisdom tells that when your libido goes, your health soon follows. If I were you I'd take a good hard look at your stupid fucking meme diet, before it bites you in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM

Wow is this you? totally believable claim vegetal

bait

pls kys

Hi, Veeky Forums I am 48 and I've been guzzling cheap beer ever since I lost my job of 21 YEARS on 12 Feb., and I've noticed I have ED for the past 3 years thanks to DMZ, alcohol, and age.
I have zero chance of scoring with a female again. But my diet has been pretty balanced (imo). :
>Chili's medium rare burger
>Chili's chicken and bacon quesadillas
>Chili's chicken and avocado sandwich
>Chili's bean burger

I have no infections and I'm not a virgin. Don't care much what I do.

>money in the bank

Good retort. You can ask your mama about my battering ram, son.

Diagnosis: accurate
OP it's good positive thing that you're not popping solo
Save that for when the time is right
Go vegan or fast. Both? One then the other? Kys

more calories

Have peanut butter sandwich for that

fake.

only meat disasters get limp dicks and ed.

Well, I was a meat disaster for a long time..