Reeeee

>>ripped and ready
>>incredibly toned

I fucking hate normies

Setting the bar lower makes us look better

lol I followed her on facebook years back and couldn't stand her after a few months. Every post is so fucking vapid and self obsessed. glad to see she looks like shit. fake tits and liposuction still has no ass despite her posting ass workouts every single day.

>double > to greentext
>name = reeee
how new are you?

Christ, whoever wrote this has to feel like a retard after 3 seconds googling 'fit female'

It's the daily fucking mail what do you expect mate?

jesus she looks like absolute trash compared to her instagram....... is it all fake bros????

Is instagram fake?

No not at all.

No filters or Photoshop to save her fucking lol

it makes them look better which is why they do it, if this is what a perfect ripped body looks like then their play dough physique is less disgusting. By comparison those who look better than she does become the freakish obsessed people, if you look more ripped than the "ideal" physique then you are a steroid abusing freak.

They were probably paid to say that about her desu

How is it possible to decieve people with this? The fitness industry is massive everyone knows what fit people look like

lol

nobody is deceived this is just womenspeak, it's a thing they do where they collectively pretend unattractive women are hot while maintaining that literal goddesses are just average

Everyone in this thread is retarded.
These titles are always tongue and cheek. They got done for slander ages ago so they always talk up celebs they get embarrassing pap shots of.
Sorry Veeky Forums, you don't have superior fitness intellect to these plebeian journalists.

>fake boobs
>not fat
>fitness star
The bar is getting lower

A self obsessed person on facebook? No way, i dont believe you

>>>>>>>>>heh

everything about this post screams newfag

:)

>:D

Would you prefer it if the headline said

'Melted and dishevelled! Celebrity fitness star Paige Hathaway parades her surprisingly forgettable surgically enhanced physique in G-string bikini at Bondi beach!

And then they get sued. Headlines like that act as a double entendre highlighting how shit she is looking

I would say she looks looks like a decent MILF.....if she was 10 years older.

Shit, man, she's only 31.

>not knowing difference between name and topic
>not saging all fields
How new are you?

dunno about ripped, but she is pretty fit for a woman.
kinda like prime gym thot tier
iv'e legit seen female pt's who look worse
at her stage women either start doing anavar or powerlifting in order to progress

how do I post emoji on Veeky Forums?

copy/paste the ones I prepared earlier friend :)

like you wouldn't fuck her if you were given the chance
like the lighting has no effect on how you look

gtfo

phoneposters shouldn't be able to create new threads.

If she is 40ish+ she actually looks really good
Although if she's in her 20s or 30s and that passes for "fitness star" that is disgusting

I wonder if you can pay a "news" website to make an article like this so that you can boost followers. You can get female fans through this.

I wouldn’t. Her stomach is gross.

Wow, what a "twenty-footer." (it's a car show term for one of those restos or paint jobs that looks impressive from about twenty feet away but when you get closer you see all the flaws) Thumbnail was like "hey I should click that" and now I kinda regret it.
>manjaw
>resting bitch face
>needs makeapp run on her while at the beach
>manly shoulders
>silicone boulders
>no waist

Sadly, her ass is her best feature

BRRRAAAAAPPPPP

POOP POOP SLOP SLOSH PFFT SQUELCH PFFFFFFFFTTTTT

that is sun damage, isnt it? reminder to wear your sunblock brahs