Shitty progress thread

3 months of lifting in. Fell for the leg day meme and became a T. rex

welp there goes my 2 days nofap streak

Lol you were a faggot twink then amd you're a faggot twink now, soyboy.

LE 52% HAHA

tragic face

lol
it must suck being white

You look better than you used to. 3 more months you'll start looking pretty good and really be changing your life

is the leg meme just never working out in your life?

cut your hair, stop doing meme leg lifts, run more, and focus on upper body (pull ups and bench press)

Looks fine for 3 months.
I'm 7 months in and can't even bench 1 pl8, had to go way down because I hurt my shoulder.

Nice dick gains.

>White

Oh you Americans are so funny.

post your stats

El ogro de la americano...

Dios mio...

damn i was about to say same thing

Start working your lats and chest right now. You can still be saved.

>OHP 140
Diddly 210
Bench 120
Squat 150

I know my shit all over the place

And traps and delts plz, asap

>OHP 140
>Bench 120

I’ll post a video tomorrow motherfucker

get a better hair style you look like a faggot

lookin decent brah, hit those shoulders and chest moreyou'll be looking joocy. also get a haircut

Not him but I bet you're stopping around the forehead right? Definitely not going all the way

La atrocidad....

El goblino...

>Black hair
>Dark brown eyes
>White

>natural white skin
>white

Yes that's how it works.

umm no, he doesn't really have white facial features, he definitely has non white admixture, maybe half spic, part arab.

Shit gains considering the amout of time I’ve lofted for, but I’m glady weight gain is finally coming around.

>ohp 140

is this nick jonas from 2007 if he was a soyboy?

>>OHP 140
Did you accidentally add the 1, 4, or 0?

Nice progress my dude, look like you went from boy to man.

Well it’s fuckin 5yrs progress so I’d be sipadointed if it didn’t

This stupid meme provides me endless keks

100% Irish just either my dad got cucked or I pulled shit genetics

Are you skinny as fuck or something? Think should be progressing more by 7 months. Not trash talking just constructive criticism.

How2fixthighs

I've got the same shit as this dude

Walk/Run more, go on Runs/hikes.

brahs he's white but has spent his whole life ingesting soy

OP listen, you gotta eat as much meat as you can and not pies or sausage rolls but steak and chicken etc and work on core every day

>changing post-pubescent bone structure

What if I want less thigh

I desperately want not too bulky thighs that have almost no fat

lots of bones don't fuse till late twenties brah, and he needs to get definition, size and lose the fat, that's why he needs to eat meat and work on core

long distance low intensity by dude

How is that shitty progress?

You’re doing pretty well for three months. I can clearly see added mass on your upper body. Just don’t disregard leg day and squats.

>3 months
>holy shit look at how hyuge I got I'm a t rex
You CAN wear underwear in progress pics fyi

It won’t be physiologically significant. You need a super physiological dose to make visible difference

Not bad dude. you got lower body fatand built a solid base, which means you need to eat more and stop doing as much fucking stronglifts type shit and bodybuild. More up body accessory work, high rep ranges, more food. you'll be juicy in six months.

You look like that guy who gets killed on the boat in Dunkirk. Nice progress, stick with it mate.

Don't fall for their shit dude just because our ancestors crossed the ocean doesn't mean we somehow magically got "less white" your face looks Irish as fuck and most Irish people have black hair. think of literally any irish celebrity other than like Conor Mcgregor, Saorsise whatever the fuck, or Conan. If you're from the Republic and not Scotch-Irish you usually have dark hair you potato eating fuck. your face literally looks like you're about to ambush the black and tans in the bogs dude I think you're fine.

That face in the second pic is really unnerving

soyboy you look like a teenager

Femanon here
Yeah you should balance your body and gain some muscle in the arms and chest. Your abs look ok, not great or ideal, but with the arms and chest muscles you would look pretty great

1 year of lifting started at 145 now i'm 95 thanks Veeky Forums

95? are you 4 feet long?

Historically the dark haired and eyes Irish were called "black Irish" and lived towards the south of Ireland. Supposedly they have a lot of similarities with people from Spain, genetic testing on them shows this. It was once thought that its a result of the Spanish Armada that was destroyed in a storm near Irealand on its way to England but there weren't enough recorded survivors of such cases. The truth is they likely migrated there long ago, with other Celtic groups and brought Celtic culture to Ireland from 600 BC - 50 AD.

The traditional red headed Irish are typically more northern like the Scots who oddly enough are named after an Irish tribe the "Scotti" who were an Irish/Gaelic tribe that migrated from northern Ireland and subjugated the northern British Pictish tribes.

Its poetic, both "England" and "Scotland" are named after foreign invaders that subjugated the native people. On an unrelated note "Wales" is derived from the old Germanic word for "Stranger."

France is another funny one, Francia meaning Land of the Franks, the Franks being another Germanic tribe that subjugated tbe local inhabitants.

How's life in Shire?
t. Barad-Dûr resident

irish aren't white bruh

hahahaha i'm 6,1 the photo is fucked :(

Before you begin sentences (or paragraphs of drivel for that matter) with "Historically", maybe check your fucking facts. This entire idea is made up. Straight up romance novel stuff you heard someone tell you and are continuing to pass on as though it's fact. It's literally like a meme Mom's used to beat off to in the 90's looking at pictures of Fabio in kilts on book jackets. No basis whatsoever in fact. Stupid. Bullshit. Debunked. No one of any sense ever believed it anyway. I'm curious as to the amount of self-delusion it must take to just spout off on topics with such authority when you have, literally, no basis for it.

Don't ever think you're educating me on anything nigger.

ya u want suk?

is this a pasta?

its a slow progress, but at least its something

Only 5 month in, but I'm unable to 1RM 1pl8. Currently doing 3x10 with 40 kg, but failed everytime I tried to bench 50 kg.
At least I gained weight (around 20 lbs) since starting.

Also: How important is age? I don't think you can expect huge gains if you start lifting after 30 compared to an 18 year old.

>twink
>that body fat percentage
wat

>3x10
Nigger what are you doing, do 3x5

kgs autist

so this is peak jewish genetics

Do upper body to compensate

Nice dick gains though.
>tfw no 24" schlong

What do you bench?

>5 years
>158lbs to 170lbs
lmao

remember to smile user!

>la luz extinguido...

la luz extinguido...

cheers for the inspiration, looking good big fella

Went from unfuckable to dateable qt3.14
grats dude

>ohp 140
>bench 120
1/8 ROM on the ohp?

>3x5
nice non-existent volume who the hell told you you'll get any progress on that

you're full of estrogen, that fat accumulation shouldn't be in the hips.

t.medical student

You look like shit to.

seriously it's amazing how none of you idiots realize this guy had a whole life exposure to endocrine disruptors, dude here's a regimen.

>8 hours of sleep
> 5k d3 WITH K2
>Free range red meat with aromatase inhibitor vegetables and sweet potatos at every meal
>Raw onions and garlic with vitamin C at least once every day
>Vigurous weightlifitng, you must be destroyed every time and then hit the sauna

Dude your fat accumulation is seriously messed up, I feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for ther western world what have we done what have we fucking done to people this shouldn't have happened I'm sorry

You look not fat at 95kg , i'm guessing you have some buffy rugby player build.

At what weight did your man boobs drop off?

unironicallyu this

3 months is nothing

get yuge user

probably pushpressing

but i also have OHP relatively clsoe to bench due long arms

but ofc not bigger ohp than bench

push press should be 85% of your bench press
only way you could bench less is if you have some rotator cuff problem hindering you from using all your power

is it fat or wide hip bones which are causing his estrogenic appearance?

i imagine if its bone structure then there is nothing he can do.

if he were to go auswitz mode would the issue still persist?

Post your pic RIGHT NOW

brown nips=poopyskin

only Pink Nips are H'White

1 year progress

>feets
Why not use metric system?

I should give some stats

181 cm
first pic 83kg
last pic 75kg

>OHP 140

user, you probably messed up the math of your plates. I would say that's an 80.

Lol'd

Are you a retard 3 months and you think a meme made you a T Rex. You where one before you started,

looking at this makes me feel like shit, I'm 10 months in and my progress is fucking embarrassing

Well, how is your diet and workout routine?

1.5 years, physique hasn’t changed in months, not sure what to do