should i just force it?

Yep

yes

force it

yes faggot

Yup. Stim yourself up.

make it nigga no brakes on this train boy you'll thank us later

CMON LETS GET BIG

NGAAAAAAAAAH I FEEL YOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!

Usually when I don't feel like it, by the time I get to the gym and start my routine I feel pretty good about it. Just gotta get the ball rolling and you'll be feelin' fit in no time, buddy!

Nah take the day off you deserve it :)

yes, society lied to you when they said you can only do things when you want to. Part of being a man is doing things you might not care to at the moment, but will benefit you in the long run.

You know who only does things that feels good immediately? Fatties and heroin addicts.

By the end of the week you'll feel happy and pleased that you kept working out, even when you didn't want to on that particular day.

Had an in-person job interview today.
Got laid off after 21 YEARS with my employer on 12 Feb.
Interview went great.
Afterward, 1st stop was gym.
Left my dress shirt in the car, workout in undershirt and slacks and steel toe boots.

>mentally kicked ass

fuck i feel the pump thanks guys

>my reps get harder towards the end of the set should i force it?

yes you moron thats what working out is. Fighting against the burn. fighting the desire to stop.

I was in the same mindset as you 30 minutes ago OP
So I took a fuckload of preworkout and now I'm in the gym itchy as fuck from the beta alanine sweating like a mother fucker and boy does it feelsgoodman

Look how many people are willing you on OP, imagine them all lined up, screaming praises, JUST FUCKING GO

Go to the gym. You'll feel better there.

yeah but do something a bit different

This but unironically

>on Veeky Forums in the gym
I'd be afraid somebody would walk by and see pictures of ripped guys and dudes in their underwear or fucking naked and get the wrong idea

Home gym master race my dude

Have a candy bar instead..like a king size Snickers or a bag of recess cups..working out is for losers anyway

Yeah with a home gym you can jerk it to Veeky Forums dudes all day and no one but your cat will think your a wierdo

100%

confirmed

I dunno, when a girl doesn't feel like sex, do you just force it?

Start easy and you will feel the momentum

This is the best motivation I've heard in weeks. You really do have to stick to a constant motto.

No. I just ask for my $20 back and drop her off at the next block.

I was gonna pas out of exhaustion yesterday, i went to teh gym all week but i had to take a day off. CNS needs a rest

This is it, user

yes

i always look back and feel stupid for not working out

you can only build so much muscle per week

>>don't feel like working out
>should i just force it?
Yes. I've done more than half of my PRs on days like that.