I fell for the flax seed meme and now I look like a bitch. This stuff will destroy your gains

I fell for the flax seed meme and now I look like a bitch. This stuff will destroy your gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
livestrong.com/article/532654-can-flaxseed-increase-estrogen-levels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I have no discipline and am picking one random thing I tried to justify my massive failure, despite all evidence against me.

>all evidence against

Spotted the retard who can't do a simple google search.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/

>Flaxseed (163,133)
>Soybeans (45,724)
>Soy nuts (21,306)

I discovered too late that I was being turned into a soyboy. Learn from my mistakes.

brainlet detected

Now do some research on phytoestrogen from reputable studies. You will find that the side effects are minimal, and the benefits are massive. Add in the other benefits of flax, and you'd have to be an ill-informed brainlet not to consume it.

Fuck, the more I read the less is allowed to eat

>the benefits are massive
Nice try shill kek
One of the worst shill posts I've ever seen, learn not to make it so obvious you dumb cunt

You could just switch to pumpkin seeds. Sunflower seeds work well on the go and are cheap. If you have time to prep and something to mix it with, maybe try chia seeds?

>now youre man
livestrong.com/article/532654-can-flaxseed-increase-estrogen-levels/

my gf eats flaxseeds every day, but she still has only A-cups.
Broscience BTFO.

Maybe try reading stuff that's not made up?

2 tablespoons of flaxseeds every day, for healthy fats and other nutrients. No changes in hormone levels. I grind them and add to my oatmeal. Btw, all the guys i know, that are beer drinkers, have bitch tits of various stages, and develop female fat type of physique, but ofcourse fit will never go against beer.

>No changes in hormone levels
Unless you do bloodwork regularly and log your exact intake of flaxseed and other foods there is no way of knowing. Might as well avoid it as the phytoestrogen levels are the highest of any foods. There's nothing in flax seeds you can't get from other sources.

Or you can be an autistic contrarian and think you know better than everyone else despite having no real clue. Enjoy your results either way.

Exactly 2 tablespoons for 2 years now, everyday with other seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sezame), have bloodwork done every half year, everything is normal. 90kg lean mass, deep voice, thick beard, excellent potency and strength. You constantly meme about phytoestrogens making you into soyboys and shit, but i yet to see any actual studies from ncbi, all you ever refer to is some shit sites with no proofs like (((meantalhealth))) you posted there lol.

Fuck, you caught me. The flax industry pays me to sit around waiting for some autistic cuck to bitch about flax, so I can shill, and I got caught. I hope you know you're making my wife's son starve.

It's possible getting flax oil, which minimizes phytoestrogens because lignans are carbs.

You are legitimately retarded if you think phytoestrogens kill gains. I bet you don't even know what they are. Do some fucking reading. The only seed that failed you was your father's low-T nut for making you such a whiney bitch.

Flax seeds are literally one of the healthiest foods you can eat.

this but with soy

do you people actually think there's a conspiracy to get you to consume flax, soy, etc?