Is this achieveable natty starting from 18 yo with a beginner - intermediate lifts?

Is this achieveable natty starting from 18 yo with a beginner - intermediate lifts?
I feel like the biggest thing between me and this body is being a manlet
>tfw 5'7" 145
Also are there any excersizes I can do to support height growth? I'm hoping I can still grow.

General advice thread

yes

Elaborate

Look man,I'd like to say that with hard work and diet we could all look like that, but it's not true. You can look great, you can look shredded, you can look juicy, but in the end you're gonna look the way your genetics develop. If you don't already have a wide frame, a long torso, and small hips then you're not going to get them working out.

My back. Am I gonna make it?

the guy in the pic has absolutely amazing bone structure and muscle insertions. i'd say he is top 0.5% of genetics for looking aesthetic IMO.

there is a very slim chance that you also fall into those 0.5%, but you should ask yourself if this is even relevant.
the only thing that should matter to you is if you want to become fit or not. if you do, then any kind of fitness gains will be an improvement to your health and looks and there is no reason to try to be someone else.

there are no excersizes that promote height growth though, just start dealing with the hand you were dealt it's part of growing up.

best of luck to you OP.

Consider roids as natty.

Your frame isn't as good as his, but it's definitely good. Go get em Ace

Thank you user. Thank you.

"amazing bone structure" ?

I guarantee you he does not back squat. His tiny waist couldn't handle the force
Also.... where are his lats ?
No sign of calf muscles at this time.

He looks like a mile runner who benches from time to time... possibly a bicycle rider.

>not amazing

Maybe if you train perfectly for like 5 years and have good genetics.

I like his penis

I don't know why everyone thinks this guy is so ideal. His chest and above is great, but his waist is so fucking tiny. It looks really weird on him.

How much weight for a 6' tall guy to look like that?

please post body

From my recollection tinytrip was literally your height. That is readily attainable natural.

that isnt tinytrip

> If you don't already have a wide frame, a long torso, and small hips then you're not going to get them working out.

Eh not really
You can definitely improve your v-taper by working out
If you hit your lats, shoulders and upper chest hard, and keep lean, you will have a better frame than 99% of the population

Didnt say it was

nah looks like prometheus

what happened to him?

>He looks like a mile runner who benches from time to time... possibly a bicycle rider.

this is one of those times I hope someone is baiting because otherwise they are deluded as absolute fuck.
Post your body hercules, I bet you are nowhere close to the OP's level of aesthetics or function.

Damn, that's a nice cock. Unless it's a semi. Then he can fuck off.

Height's correlative with protein intakes.

>tiny waist
>cant into squats and deads
You never saw young Ronnie Coleman did you you fucking faggot?