Friday Night Feels

Feelin' fit today buddy? Tell us what's on your mind.

felt like porking your mom up the shit honker, so i did lmaooooooo BTFO faggot

I'll start

>sitting at home on Friday night listening to music
>no friends
>no gf
>minimum wage job
>wonder if it's healthy for lifting to be my favorite part of the day

Bad news
>My workout today was horrible, I'm overtraining and just feel like shite.
Good news
>exciting job interview Monday morning, might stop being NEET

>Tfw right arm is bigger than left arm and I don't know how to fix it
>Tfw Another Friday night alone and going to bed early for a 9am-12pm Saturday class at uni
Obligatory
>That Feel When No Girlfriend

My Face When I found out the chick I've been crushing on is literally 30 and has two kids already.

School starts again on Monday. I've finally got an internship lined up for this summer. I'm going into midterms but I suppose I'm feeling okay about it.

I'm 25 years old and my love life's DOA. I haven't actually had sex in eleven months now. But I guess at least my career is in order.

Gonna walk down to the liquor store and buy a fifth. That kinda night.
What field is your internship in? I've been trying to set up a summer internship but haven't found anything yet. I need something this year because I'll be a senior in the fall

I've had diarrhea for almost 48 hours. I've lost about 5 pounds. I'm afraid to leave the house, also afraid power is about to go out due to high winds from nor'easter

I'm a law student. I found an internship working at the city prosecutor's office. My supervisor wants me to apply for certification so that I can prosecute cases under a supervising attorney's help so I'm looking forward to that.

Pretty much same boat. Just getting Veeky Forums and focusing about myself. qts have been coming up to me and it feels good. Just hold the line, love isnt always on time.

I'm feeling OK. I just don't know how to achieve the right balance of being interested in worldly affairs without letting it dominate my life. It's like I have a one track mind, I think of nothing but the decline of Western civilization and our republic. To tune out would make me happier but also result in the depression of being purposeless. My brain is constantly going a million miles an hour, even when I sleep. It's a very esoteric feel.

Good shit man. I'm a political science major but I don't have the patience (or GPA) for a top law school. Mainly interested in local/state politics so I've been aiming for something at a consulting firm in the city

Well that's a hell of a way to cure oneitis.

Mine starts Monday too. My midterms were last week. I worked hard on them, so I think I did well. My career is far from in order though. I will graduate after this semester having done no internship and with no relevant work experience. Also, my previously 3.9 GPA is in the shitter because I got addicted to opiates and failed all my classes one semester. So at least you're ahead of me.

Kinda felt like that kind of night for me too, but I decided against it. Not good for gains and it wouldn't be that fun anyway.

Hang in there bud.

I know that feel I've been thinking the same thing for a while now.

All of your posts like this? It's pretty recognizable St this point since you always use the same images

Wooblefest 2017 bitchez

My GPA was crap because of a combination of going to an insanely hard school and lacking motivation. I ended up getting into a T100 law school. It's honestly not the worst. Obviously my job prospects aren't the same as someone from Yale but the fact is that it's about the effort you put in. If you go to law school and bust your ass, study hard, do extracurriculars, and volunteer outside of school, you'll end up with a resume any good firm will take regardless. I honestly think people who say law school is a scam were just slackers who didn't do anything during their three years.

Ok

Its going to be a good month senpai
My brothers are going to visit and stay with me for a while. I moved to another state long time ago for business reasons and my youngest brother hasn't even been out of the city before so I'm paying for their vacation from home and they'll stay with me.

Life's alright I guess

>24
>working full time Friday Saturday and Sunday, 12's
>trade school during the week monday through Thursday 7-1pm this semester.
>lifting 6 days a week most weeks, (made it 23 times last month, which I'm really happy about
>hate my job, the money is great and it's easy as fuck, I get paid extremely well for the amount of work i do, but the 12s are such a fucking drag and I have no social life on the weekends
>school is great and I'm loving what I'm doing and learning, 2 more semesters after this until I graduate and attain an apprenticeship.
>make enough that I will have taken $0 in loans when I graduate, just got a 4.2k tax return and rolling it into paying for my next two semesters of tuition, only have to save about 1.5k more to have the rest of my schooling covered
>no girlfriend, no fwb, no nothing. See my friends occasionally, never do anything due to schedule

I'm on the grind and it's tough but I'll come out well when I do make it to the end, 15 months to go.

Don’t listen to this try hard faggot. Didn’t give a shit in high school, graduated lower half of my class. Went to CC busted it out in 2 years and got decent grades and transferred to a public uni 7 hours away. Just graduated and partied and had fun got B’s and C’s. Degree in economics and now working for investment company making good money with my own car and place at 22.

Im trying to become a morning person. I realized im not getting good sleep if im awake making pizza at 3am. This also means i need to start going to the gym in the morning since I dont get out of work till close midnight. This is my third night of trying to be in bed by 1:00am. Gotta get up by 8

Go to bed user, get some sleep

It's okay I guess. I'm just sitting alone in my room downing a quart of milk while everyone else is getting drunk with their friends. Oneitis is basically ignoring me now. Injured my back deadlifting. Friends literally make plans in front of me without inviting me.

At least this girl I met in the gym seems interested in me... Only thing giving me hope at this point

Just got my internship lined up also, guest lecturer from the local bot. garden says he's got positions but needs programming experience, I'm the only one apparently. Still need to work out the money, but feels good mates.

>big QT at work
>long blonde hair
>she’s giving me the “eyes”
>quiet with most ppl but she says hi and tries to talk with me
>when she laughs she looks at me, I heard this is a sign someone likes you
>co worker hits on her and she says she has a boyfriend
>idk if she really does or not
>usually don’t ask out girls at work
>I may break this rule for her
>even though she possibly has a boyfriend
>I could potentially steal his girl
>I’m 6’2 ottermode and in my mid 20’s
>she’s 19

Fug I think I’m gonna do it boys..

More than anything else it's the motivation, don't see myself wanting to be in law that much to justify the cost. Definitely appreciate your replies, I've been asking a few people irl who did poli sci and how they handled post grad stuff

>Still a virgin
>Turning 28 in two weeks

Got flaked by a tinder date. Playing warhammer total war and contemplating life while chad dicks her down

>just had a long conversation with my ex with whom i lost my virginity and had regular sex with for a year
>"Yeah, sorry user I just felt like you weren't the same as other guys. It wasn't bad, but I felt like I couldn't lose myself with you. You just seemed too nervous and like you were overthinking everything all the time."

Pretended like I didn't care but fuck me that hurt.

>cute girl that goes to your my gym is obviously always checking me out
>but she's always there with her boyfriend who's much more muscular than me

Am I failing a basic social shit-test when I choose not to drink when out with friends or co-workers?

I'll never understand normie's fascination with alcohol.

I have to mentally prepare myself for these kinds of social gatherings but it's fine after a couple drinks. Just don't drink a ton, only enough to loosen up and it's not so bad

dude, sounds like you dodged a bullet there brah.

you will be alright

What trade?

i'm going to bed. it's cold as fuck, windy as fuck, and i'm tired.

Got a salarycuck grad job offer, but idk if I'll accept it. I was recommended to the company, so it was basically handed to me. But it's my first offer so it mightn't be the best for me. Dunno what to do, brehs

Lol what a hoe. You need more experience with girls man. They aren’t much different from us. We’re all the same at the core.

I know it sounds like sour grapes but she was genuinely an awful human being anyway and I'm glad to be rid of her. Imagine every Veeky Forums meme about insecure thots distilled into a single 5/10 girl and you have her.

i think i might have an allergy to polyester. I just noticed, after being in this body for 23 years that, that I get minor hives and redness everywhere but my torso and shoulders, where my cotton tee-shirts cover. Trying to cut polyester out of all my clothing for a while to see if it clears up. Any tips Veeky Forums?

yeah, try not wearing polyester clothes

then why did you have a long conversation with her and feel bad if shes every insecure thot meme in an ugly package

You have no experience take it you fool

>so it was basically handed to me
but
>mightn't be the best for me
nigga what?

Give more info, what field is it in? How much is the salary? Benefits? Culture? Cost of living in that city?

Everytime I see an attractive girl I want to bite into her

Why would you shower before you go to the gym?

>another night of drinking alone
At least I got 20 miles of cardio in this week. Hit up all my ex girlfriends this week though... just to see if there was anything there. Nope. One responded and gave me the shallow "we'll see" shit.

Idk lads. I need to stop drinking. Fuck, I'm depressed. I'm lonely, work a shitty 40 hr/week job.

Idk

Playing secret Hitler with my buds

>no friends
>no money for booze
>about to hit the gym for some release
>vidya
>hopefully sleep before 5am

I've had friends like that. Then when you get upset and call them out they act like you're the asshole. Fuck them, people suck. Better to find people who actually enjoy your company and who show they want to be your friend.

Reviewing Linear Algebra and some DiffEQ. I haven't taken it in four years and I want to be on top of Operations Research.

STOP TEXTING EX GIRLFRIENS user

You need to move the fuck on, that shit will only make things worse

Girls like having someone hung up on them, and you're only helping their self-esteem while making yourself look more pathetic in their eyes. Be a fucking man, you don't need them

Yeah I've been working on it, they'd make me feel guilty if I actually ended up in their room to hang out. I'm so fucking tired of people like this

I accept the trips of truth. You're right.

But, I'm weak when I'm drunk. Hell, I'm weak in general. That's just who I am user. I don't handle rejection well.

Girls in my league think they are 10s so I've been wasting my time with a 5
Her friends wanted to take a picture of us the other night and I was like uhhh no..
My exes would laugh so hard

delete their numbers

I'm just a lucky guy. PRs across the board in all four main lifts this week, and I got a girl's number and plan to work my way into her pants.

Every developed western nation has a fascination with alcohol because we recognize that without alcohol civilization as we know it wouldn't exist.