Have to turn down dream girl

Im 130 pounds 6feet . Ive been wearing a body suit in public under my clothes for the past 2 years. It started with a fake shoulder attachement I made. With time I added tricep and biceps. Now I am trapped wearing a full body suit even for my legs. Im being complimented all the time on my physique. They call me hercules at work, its pathetic i cant even go to the cornerstorw without it out of fear ill bump into someone. And now to get things worse, the most amazing woman ive ever met is going crazy about me weve had 2 dates and she texted me today tht she cant wait to have me inside her. Theres no way I can fuck her nd stay all dressed without looking batshit weird. My only solution is to disappear and change city. Going to the gym would take me a decade to reach the aspect of my bodysuit so it is not an option. What should i do

Lol

George Michael Bluth?

Fuck her with just the bodysuit on. If she’s just as beta as you, she’ll be too awkward to stop you

Your story is fake until pic

roids are your only option

also pic related lmao

OH NO NO NO

you've been prepping this little ctrl+v job for a while and i like it

this, pic or btfo user

Lmao you sad pathetic faggot, I literally started a high intensity workout session for the last three to four weeks and am already getting compliments.

Fucking eat, retard

In 3 to 4 weeks ill never achieve the physiqie lvl of my bodysuit. Im fucked id need years

Without a doubt fake but just keep your shirt on and say you’re self conscious about Chest acne you’ve gotten from high intensity workouts, I don’t fucking know, there’s a hundred ways of getting away with it. Color a fucking 8 pack on your stomach or something

Post pics, you lying twatcicle.

Need picture proof sperglord

Man, fuck me. Do you cunts scream at the television as well?

"FAKE! He's not even a real detective, they're just making this whole thing up!"

post a pic of the bodysuit

This is probably fake but I'll respond. Make up some bullshit about how you need to connect with your spirituality or something and disappear for a few weeks. When you come back all skinny and your normalfag coworkers ask what happened to you muscle tell them you fasted and lost it all. If they for some reason don't believe thats what happened challenge them to do the same (they won't). After that start lifting to escape being a spooky skeleton.

routine??

This sounds like the best idea for your situation, OP

>probably

unironically a good plan for this hypothetical scenario though user

lynch the stink

Roids and hit the gym. Tell your lady friend things are going to fast or you're religious and waiting till marriage.

You don't lose significant muscle on a fast though. Only the normiest of normies will believe him.

your ultimate solution is to take a loan then take a vacation in thailand, steroids are legal there, for 16 weeks you do nothing but train eat and roid, when you come back you wont need your body suite

>regular people know how fasting works

Ok retard

take two months off work and avoid everyone then say you got sick and lost it all

move away

>still no pic
fuck off op not even funny enough to larp