TFW baby face

>be me
>13, 178 cm and ~57-63 kg
>near invisible jawline, woman lips
>hips to put the average thot to shame
>want to go guts-mode
>scared i'll look retarded
What should I do? Should I just go full Griffith? I would go trap-mode but I like putting my penis in girls :/
Im probably not going to get much taller either. I don't want to be a manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start working out now, you’ll get those puberty face gainz

>Im probably not going to get much taller either. I don't want to be a manlet

You don't get a choice. Date a rape victim. Some of them hate physically imposing men. They also usually go full lesbo, so your look will be extra non threatening.

Workout in the meantime so you can dump her and her baggage down the road. You don't want a crazy SJW raising your kids.

Are you sure? How much does facial structure change during puberty?

It's the point in time when you have the most hormonal changes you'll ever go through until you start having a shit ton of hair come out of your ears. Working out and actually attempting to look like a man will affect your entire life going forward.

OP did you just say you are currently 13 years old

MODS MODS MODS

Your face changes quite a bit during puberty and since testosterone makes your bones denser it has been linked to defined facial features such as the jawline and cheekbones

perhaps

Hmmmm. Guess I won't die from shame

Just lift dude and eat these
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.besttestosteronebooster.info%2F66-foods-boost-testosterone-levels-naturally%2F

Start working out now and you’ll make it brah

time for you to leave for 5 years, OP

I hope we helped now //get out//

Unironically make sure you eat tougher foods like steak and biltong regularly. It’s good for your teeth and jaw since you’re so young. And don’t lift heavy yet or you’ll end up a manlet.

inb4 underage b&

Thanks for the advice everyone. Be back in 5 years

Not true heavy lifting does not stunt growth ! injures you get from lifting heavy can stunt your growth

Remeber dont comsume soyyyyy.........!!!

No man it really can fuck up kids’ bones, and the risk of injury at that age is too high. Low weight and high reps until 16 is what the professionals say.

There is something disconcerting about the idea of a 13yo using terms like tfw, trap-mode, manlet, thot, full griffith, etc

user we all came to Veeky Forums when we were 13 years old

what can i say other than my parents don't love me

WWait, bud, you're 13?????

WORKOUT. Do you know how much I wish I'd started when i was your age? I still look like I'm 12. I'm 28. My body looks infinitely better, I have neck gains, so I look much more my age. But my lips are still giant, and my skin is still soft, and my facial hair still sucks. Because i didn't inject my body with gainz/test when it was peaking at 16-18. Wait a year, start lifting heavy, you'll be a pretty boy slayer. Please. Do it for me.

You can forever change your physiology right now by getting enough protein you idiot you're still growing/going through puberty. This is it.What the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger how do you think anyone goes through puberty? Jfc. That's what growing up means of course your facial shape changes when you're still that young, even more so if you lift heavy and eat well. You are literally on the steroids of life op. Of course you odn't have a jawline yet you're 13.

Get off. I started browsing Veeky Forums at 13 as well and it ruined my highschool years completely, now I'm 23 and have almost nothing to show for all these years. Just talk to your normal friends your age. Don't make the same mistake.

Yea. I'll make sure to do ya proud!

OP trust me now. GTFO Veeky Forums for your own good. I know it’s fun but it WILL fuck with your mind permanently when you get addicted. Take the normie path breh.

When I was talking about my jawline I meant there are literally girls younger than me with squarer jaws. And my 11 year old sister has more arm and leg hair than me.

How did it ruin your highschool years? Do tell

Working out during puberty is the best thing you can do little nigger. It will have a positive impact that lasts for the rest of your life.