Jeans?

How the fuck am I supposed to wear jeans after squatting and diddlying for multiple years?

Cutting relaxed fit jeans for boots looks fucking retarded, why the fuck did I trade my Veeky Forums gains for my Veeky Forums gains ffs

*cuff

taper ur jeans or find athletic fit in levis or something

Dont be fat. Buy a tapered cut.

That guy has tiny af legs.

I automatically assume anyone wearing anything but wranglers is a crypto faggot

Learn to sew, find a pattern you like, custom fit it to your liking, get a few yards of good material and make them yourself.

Bonus points for a gusseted crotch and slightly elastic fabric

I'm not OP but are there stylish looking jeans that will let me roundhouse kick without ripping them or should I start wearing MC Hammer pants?

Putting some effort into your wardrobe is part of self improvement too, user.

Look for a gusset crotch. Shits mad comfy if your free ballin.
Patagonia makes my faves, but Duluth is pretty dang good too

>effort into wardrobe
>jeans

What the fuck has this world come to? I want to kill myself.

Yes, jeans that actually fit you well.

Your version of fitting well is ball crushing agony that only hipsters and homosexuals would consider cool. Just grow up and either wear proper trousers or the same dusty farm jeans your gramps wore. Don't buy jeans for fashion, princess.

lmao @ u

If you were really as manly as this image you’re trying to create on Veeky Forums, you wouldn’t be on Veeky Forums.

The future is now, oldfag

That doesn’t make sense.

God damn son! Get a load of this ALPHA everyone

>buying and wearing grandpa jeans in 2018

aspie as fuck

Hey man, if that little thought of yours helps you wiggle into your fag pants in the morning, sure.

>any year
>claiming someone has a mental disease for insulting your taste in skinny jeans

Gay as fuck.

Buying jeans cut to fit you well does not equal skinny jeans, you dork. The goal is to not look like a lazy slob who buys everything from Walmart.

>if you don't wear borderline parachute pants you must wear testicle constricting skinny jeans

kys

And yet here you are on a Friday arguing about pants.

Wrong. I'm shitposting on a thread full of faggots. You're the one arguing about pants.

Alright well enjoy dressing like a middle aged dad I guess.

Sure will there bud.

Levis 505

that's all you need to know

>slim fit
some of us squat

Male jeggings. Laugh if you want but they're comfy and breathable. They're also made of a heavy material than female jeggings so it doesn't look like you're wearing yoga pants.

Sounds like you fell for the squat meme and went full T-Rex mode.

Best jeans I've found for bodybuilders are Levi's 508 and Levi's 513. With the 513 You'll need to get bottoms tapered. With the 508s you may need to buy a size too big depending on how big ur legs are compared to waist.

Either way both are a good compromise between skinny faggot jeans and 90s black man baggy pants.

505 are not slim fit

>you will never be this flyover
feels good man

I've been wearing 508s for a few years and recently got a pair of 502s which apparently are the same as 508 which are not available anymore, at least where I live
I'm not a big guy by any means but my thighs are definitely way bigger than normal, and these jeans are perfect

>Hurr I did X exercise and it make X muscle bigger!
>He doesnt have goals
If you want the V shape of then dont fucking squat retard

If you want the brick mode then squat

508s are stil available on eBay senpai

Levi 511s stretch

>
Dude looks beta as fuck

American Eagle Extreme Flex jeans.

There we go. You can end the thread now.

Wear skinny jeans so your muscles are visible

if you can fit in skinny jeans, then it's not the muscles that are visible but your bones

stretch jeans

Muh nigga

This is literally not possible. I once bought a pair of expensive straight cut jeans and the leg seam ripped apart getting into my car, can’t imgaine what would happen to a pair of skinny jeans.

what boots you wear them with OP?

This.

Plenty of places sell slim fit jeans with like 2-3% elastane. They're relatively form fitting, have a good stretch for the quads and show of gains.

>SS for 3 months
>none of my jeans fit

fuck

>dont fucking squat retard

These are legit jeggings my guy These are better.

Barbell apparel
Jeans built for lifters

I know those feels, went up four inches on waist size to try and get something to fit my thighs and ass. No regrets, peach Bois for life

literal faggot

those jeans look fucking terrible

it's not the jeans, that "man" looks like shit

I buy straight leg jeans and my mother in law turns them into the perfect fitting tapered jeans.

I've got these jeans that are a kinda stretchy, its really nice because it doesnt press on your thighs super hard, and it tapers nice around ur calves and glutes. Theyre a little expensive (80euros) but once you get one you never want to switch

Fucking jelly bro. I need to find a gf that can tailor my shit.

Men should have smaller legs. Women have big legs and thighs you fuckin gender bender.

That guy is probably a swimmer. Fucking disgusting.

>men shouldn't work out 75% of their musculature via squats and deadlifts
>men need to bench press and curl, nothing else cause it's easy

You are the McDonald's Jersey Shore tier of society. Go back to wearing your tap out shirts and your fat whores with Medusa piercings and cheetah printed leggings you 80 IQ faggot

>waist size 32
>have to wear 36 because ass and thighs don’t fit from all my squats

worrying about how another man dresses is pretty gay desu

>ar, wv, ms
>highest rate of obesity correlates with the highest amount of white trash
can't make it up