Are you fucked if you have this body?

Are you fucked if you have this body?

No. Just focus on the upper body

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST DON'T GIVE UP AND GET SO STRONG YOU CAN WILL THE VERY CONCEPT OF GENETICS TO MANIFEST INTO HUMAN FORM SO YOU CAN PUNISH IT FOR DOING SUCH A THING TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEN FEEL GUILT WHEN IT CLAIMS WITH ITS LAST BREATH THAT IT ONLY DID IT TO MAKE YOU THE STRONGEST MAN TO EVER EXIST, AND FROM THEN ON YOU LIFT THE PAIN AWAY UNTIL YOU DIE

This, I would go into permanent roid mode and get a jacked upper body

Attack on Titan general?

Roger from American Dad?

If it were me I would get into cycling so I could pretend my bizarre proportions were from that, and were for a practical purpose rather than trash genetics.

Perfect for transitioning

Reminds me of this

Is this real? How is this possible?

I refuse to believe this is anything but some kind of chromosome anomaly

Looks like klinefelter syndrome OP

>Falling for the SS meme this hard

thicc B^U

You've already hit /grinchmode/

THICC BOI

Looks too hairy to be xxy

not if you are tall and lift

Considering it's literally a genetic defect where you have an extra X chromosome, and reduced testosterone, increased estrogen, lack of body/facial hair, and lower fertility, yes you are fucked.

These two anons got it right. Focus on upper body to balance proportions and go at it like you're possessed by Satan himself.

kleinfelters

lmao when I was a we lass i had basically that physique due to being chunky, which lead to super beta skinny fat appearance. Just lifting and too many pull ups to compensate for dem hips

You can’t fuck with this body