Former fatfags:

Former fatfags:
Do you take your shirt off in public? Despite all the scars and stretch marks etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/
youtu.be/PA_oK6v_iKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I lost 45kg (~100lbs) with no noticeable loose skin when I'm standing (bending over/push-up position, it's noticable but not a lot). But I don't take my shirt off in public because it's -5 degrees Celsius and I still have about 5kg to go

Proud of you, user!

Howd you do it? How long did it take?

Loose skin generally isn’t a problem unless you lose 30%+ bodyfat. I lose about 28% (305 to 180) and noticed very little to no loose skin.

Not every former fatty is going to have significant loose skin.

I have really bad stretch marks though, but I refuse to be self-conscious about them. They also get less and less noticeable with time.

Ofcourse i do. I worked hard over the years and i'm not an insecure faggot. Don't forget to constantly make mental gains as well.

thanks mate.

IF, cardio + bodyweight endurance routines because I was tired of paying for gyms. I've posted my progress before in other threads.

>i'm not an insecure faggot
so you're a delusional faggot

no one wants to see your saggy skin in public, just like no one wants to see fat fucks or old people shirtless in public

I dare you to post a pic if yourself.

and what will that do for you? you think that every single person on fit has sagging skin like you?

Dude I needed this thread so bad. I last weighed in at 468 6'3. I was so terrified i'd end up looking like a deflated balloon. I mean, I probably still will but fuck it I still want to make it. I regret not going to the gym today.

You were really cute in Kirsten Dunst mode

That makes me feel good to hear. I'm a manlet shooting to lose about the same amount, so hopefully I won't get fucked too hard.

And maybe I'll actually get fucked some day amirite

top kek

Everybody recommends derma roller for loose skin and stretch marks. I use it , I can say that some stretch marks from my forearms are going away I still have loose skin. Doesn't hurt to try .

Good job user.

I was 30-35% now I'm approaching 12-15% have some loose skin

>implying that wasn't the best mode
>implying i didn't get all the grills as a alpha 15 years old

hehe

>stretch marks from my forearms
didn't even consider this a possibility
popeye mode?

Pic related

My bad

damn bro i know this feel but not that bad, im sorry. never seen anyone else with it

damn friend you got it a lot worse than i did.

270 > 160, was always paranoid about my elbow/forearm stretch marks especially when getting blood drawn

m8 your forearms look huge, maybe its just the picture but im still mirin.

Don't worry , i got a lot of these comments . Doe4 really bothere anymore . That's an old pic I started dermaroller amd to be honest it's starting not necessarily to fade away but gets smaller.

Yeah I know . This sucks.

Thanks bro.

>16 yo
>15 yo
>17yo

are you mentally retarded ? you kinda look like a downie too so that would make sense

do you think fat teenagers are supposed to look good or something? what's the point of your post?

Already started the chart when i realized it was in the wrong order. CBA to fix it and everyone with kindergarden reading comprehension gets the drift anyway.

did you have natural big arms before? forearms looking thicc

Yeah desu , they were even bigger now I'm cutting plus IF and my muscles looks small in that pic. Thanks means a lot.

>Fit For A King
sup metalbro

Isn't even that bad.

Lost 30 kg. You can't really notice it, but it makes my face look fatter because it's like double chin but just skin

Always had a theory fatfags had that deflated face look because of this

fuck me, he should have just stayed fat lmao.

Popeye tier.

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FOREARMS!

That decides it, I'm just going to stay fat. I can look at myself in the mirror now and not feel too terrible about it. If I flip the bathroom light on and see this flappy abomination looking back at me, I'll an hero right there. Fuck this.

Being fat, I can actually have an active sex life because there are girls who like it. Fucking no one wants to sleep with a melting yeast monster.

thanks bros

Fasting might help to avoid loose skin.
idmprogram.com/how-much-protein-is-excessive/

Nothing to be ashamed of, they're reminders that you've lost weight and made a fuckon of preogress in bettering yourself. You put in the effort and hard work, and you got yourself to where you are now. Some people don't lose weight and stay fat forever.

Stretch marks also aren't forever and fade over time.

True and probably there are women out there who just doesn't care if you have it. I don't look like pic related i have less loose skin. But I read some comments made by some people that tried to have sex and the disgust that women had on their face when taking off the shirt was destructive.

Are you talking about the loose skin or the scars from surgery?

loose skin

Oh. There are some people with serious loose skin problem that simply refuse to do the surgery. Like this guy.

Yeah I've lost 170 pounds and am now 17% BF and I always leave a compression shirt on for sex. It can be a little awkward to explain but it's fine.

Gonna get the surgery once I hit 10% BF and then bulk back up and fill out again. Aiming for June.

I thought he did. I look like pic related btw only younger.

DESU loose skin looks A LOT worse than fat.

I know I'm gonna have loose skin, I'v lost 112 and still need to lose another 64 pounds. I'v looked into surgery to fix it but will have to bank some money first. Just happy that this week I started fitting into size 40 jeans that I havn't worn in 7 yrs. Better to be getting shape and deal with the skin later then to still be that big though

Can you post pics please? Or post a pic of someone that looks like your loose skin from the internet?

I know man.

Yeah, looking at people like make us fatties want to kill ourselves. I've lost almost 110lbs and my inner thighs are starting to have some noticeable loose skin and my stomach still has a lot of fat left to go before I can see the damage I've done to myself from being morbidly obese.

I'm scared of those. I'm currently trying to lose weight, but seeing images of ex fat fags make me wonder if it's really worth it. I know it is, I know I have to become healthier, but there's just something on the back of my mind telling me "you don't wanna look like that..."

Yes

>towel just happens to obstruct the most relevant part of the physique of a former fatty

Just like one wise man said "DO IT",if you do it right as in not losing weight really fast and taking your time by training your muscle you won't have that much loose skin.

Stretch mark will still be there sadly but it's a reminder to tell you not to fuck up your body again,remember you lift for yourself not for other people.

If you want some motivation here me after 1,5 years of getting into shape and doing some sport instead of being a lazy fuck on my chair and not stuffing myself with shit food.

I was 145kg (320lbs) and now I'm sitting at 100kg (220lbs) I'm still fat and nowhere near my goal by I feel ten time better than before and don't really want to go back to my former fat self.

height?

1m85 I think it's close to 6'1 in burger unit.

Lose weight the right way and you won't have loose skin

youtu.be/PA_oK6v_iKo

fuck. i'm like 187cm and went from 344 to 237lbs rn and we have similar physiques. I think our stomachs are going to retain way more fat than people who were fat at our current weight.
what are your lifts?

Get the fuck out with that Christian metal

How bad will my loose skin be? I started at 300lbs and am currently at 227.

Currently :

Bench Press is at 80kg (176lbs)
Deadlift is at 140kg (308lbs)
Squat is at 100kg (220lbs) but I haven't been squatting for a while because I'm trying to do much more running for cardio so it probably went down.

But I think I could lose more fat around my stomach if I was more serious on my abs work but I really hate to work them.

135/195/335/405 rn
no cardio
I don't think I'll have any gyno issues, but my stomach is a different story.

Damn it's amazing how our body look pretty much the same.

Well first congratz and if I could give you advice I would but I'm not a heavy lurker here and just come from time to time.

So keep going we'll make it bro someday I know it will pay in the end.

How tall are you? Bf% calc looks too low. IF fattass here mirin the progress though u should join homegym masterrace and with a bench setup off amazon for 200$.

get rid of the bioshock posters and you'll be one step closer to making it

you bros are gonna make it! I believe! :)

This is my loose skin . Shitty quality i know.

is fasting really a thing for elasticity or is it just another meme?

supposedly works through autophagy

Fuck this scares me. I’m 5’11” and weight 245 at my heaviest. I’m down to 215 now. I’ve noticed slight stretch marks here and there from muscle gains/ fat loss, mostly in my arms, but it’s the loose skin I’m worried about. Am I going to be ok? Is it better to keep eating at a surplus and lifting heavy, or a.m. I ok to eat at a loss and lift as heavy as possible? I don’t want to lose too much weight if there’s gonna be loose skin

is it weird to have stretch marks that are sinificantly worse on one side of your body than the other?

Diet and macros?

>dropped 8 kilos in 20 days
>bf% went up 1.6%
lol bioelectrical impedance is retarded

I hope autophagy is legit. The doc experiment causing the craze has no shirtless pics of the dude who fasted and sreious examples (300lbs+) are not to be found. Leads me to believe this is way dryfasting is even a thing (literally playing with death) cause waterfasting hasnt worked for so many peoples skin.

what would happen if it was the reverse? say you were a skeleton and you gained a lot of weight, would your skin be fine

He lost something like 200 lbs, though. If you're young, you basically have to go from morbidly obese to thin in order to have noticeable loose skin.

Never. I look pretty good in clothing. If I wear a tightish shirt, you can see that my nipples are a good 4 inches lower than where they should be. I have gotten some remarks by friends and acquaintances in the past, but mostly positive shit like "holy fuck bro, how much did you used to weigh?"

my body without clothes looks blown the fuck out and i don't ever really plan on going shirtless ever. It's been about 2 years since I lost the weight and the skin hasn't shrunk a whole lot.

Down from 170kg to 128kg, starting to get a bit flabby. Took a break because i ended up in the hospital twice during diet, about to start again in a all out war on my fat ass.
6 months from now i'll either be below 100kg or dead, wish me luck fags.

Can you at least post it on fit?

No I dont go shirtless in public. Like another user said nobody wants to see it.

And for all the anons worrying about how women react. Yeah I had a few times they were disgusted but it was always with a rando or some clubrat and they'll fuck you anyway. If you can set up a good emotional connection before fucking they dont give a fuck. The only one who really gives a fuck is yourself and fatties that use sagging skin as an excuse to not lose weight.

How much did you weigh, how much are you now?

BUT will building muscle and roiding out help at all? Or will that just be a bandaid, and we'll end up with loose skin at the end of our life, like with Stallone and Arnold?

>The only one who really gives a fuck is yourself and fatties that use sagging skin as an excuse to not lose weight.

Holy fuck truth. Loose skin isn't even a thing I think about on a day to day basis. When I shower or see myself in the mirror naked I'm like "Oh, yeah, that's gay. Whatever." and move on.

You feel 1000000x better at a healthy weight than you do when you're an eggplant person. I wish they knew that.

not that bad, from what i've seen around IF can decrease loose skin while you are losing weight, so you might wanna check that out.

this

Those stats are complete bullshit
Nice b8 faggot

Even as a fat fat I went without a shirt in appropriate places.

Life is about confidence.

was 245 give or take a bit, am now 185 and intermittently fast to lower my body fat. No noticeably loose skin, feel great too.

I should add, I gradually lost a lot of that weight just through nutritional changes before I began fasting

I see where your proficiency in spotting insecure faggots come from.

>I'm not an insecure faggot

Great, you see mine. Now show me yours.

you have a before pic my dude?

actually not your dude, not sure why you're calling me that amigo

you just lost muscle and bone mass

ill take that as a no then

Can you count?