Whole milk? Skim?

Whole milk? Skim?

skim milk tastes like water. whole milk is the pediatrician chgoice.

2%. Whole is for fatasses.

Whole, I only drink when bulking so might as well go full fat

soy

Skim, its the only milk I can drink after I figured out I have some lactose intolerance

I've heard that the nutrients in whole milk are fat soluble, which means that if you remove the fat as per skim, you make it nutritionally worthless

Diese Hure, richtigen Hassfick

Unironically kill yourself

I think skim milk has added nutrients for that reason?

anyway. 2% is what I buy for work because they make me, Id prefer skim. Taste doesnt matter.

Milk is degenerate. Fake milks even more so

ALMOND TITTIES NIGGA

Kefir and Greek yogurt

Whole. Skim is over-processed shit. Get that extra fat.

RAW AND WHOLE

t. farm nearby sells it 0.50 euro per liter on tap

i had 2 L already today and im going to chug next liter now

>drink whole milk, I won't prove why it's so much better, but if you don't do it you're a faggot to me. (btw I'm so insecure I literally use drinking fatty milk as a reason to feel superior)
every time

I drink almond milk with my protein shakes, but whole milk literally any other time I am drinking milk or using milk to prepare food.

This

skim milk is the "skim" off the top of regular milk. it tastes so bad they have to add refined sugar and nutrients to it so people can stomach the taste. it also contains far less nutrients than whole milk but the same amount of calories. so, in conclusion, whole milk is superior.

water

you either live in some fucked up country or you're just making shit up
none of that applies to skim milk I know

>drinking milk at all
>living in America and not drinking organic
Do you want to die?

NUT milk

the patrician choice

almondmilk
cashewmilk
coconutmilk
im off cow milk , once or twice a year ill have cream in my coffee . its sooo good

>WRETCHED
>WHITE
>WATER

What's the point of drinking skimmed milk? Whole is GOAT

Doesn't whole fat milk carry more estrogens?

Try this one, it's good in protein shakes. It's 3.5g fat/1g protein and carb. Great keto macros.

Yeah boy, I make my protein shakes with 2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it makes them taste so fucking good for only an extra 60 calories.

One glass of milk is like 200 calories. Thats fucking nothing if you have a high TDEE.

I used to think 1% but now believe whole is better.

I forgot the pic, sorry. It's the newer Almond Coconut blend. It's not as watery as the regular almond, and it's unsweetened too.

organic whole only.

S O Y

This debate only matters if you are 7%bf and want to drop down to 4%.

None of you faggots are even going to have that problem, so this is simply a circle jerk

why exactly does it only matter what kind of milk you drink when you want to go from 7 to 4%?

are you mentally handicapped by any chance

you just described Veeky Forums.

It has less calories, fat, and cholesterol while having the same nutrients otherwise.
But you already know that, don't you?
Here's your (You)