Wait a minute what the fuck. I just realized, are Australians all chads? They're all white, naturally good looking...

Wait a minute what the fuck. I just realized, are Australians all chads? They're all white, naturally good looking, naturally Brad Pitt fight club lean. Dick sizes are probably atleast 6" at the least, and they're not hairy. They get all the chicks like it's nothing for them.

What the fuck. Why lift when it's all about being Australian?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Aussie, Vegemite is the best thing to come out of your penis colony.

I'm actually not Aussie. I'm a hairy middle eastern.

in Australian cities you need to be on steroids if you want to be average

When they're 20 maybe

Australian men stop caring very quickly, right after they have their second child at 22, because they're mostly complete bogans

Yeah but if they come over to America or LA, they'll fuck lots of pussy like it's nothing for them

Don't forget the accent. Women from all over go crazy for Australian accents. American, Canadian, South African, British and Continental European. Got so many compliments and conversations started while travelling just from people noticing my accent.

Auschad here. 22yo 6'7". You are considered a freak if you are less than 6 foot here. Also, we are not all chads, we have a lot of soyboys.

percentage but not number
we are a small country
I used to be around smaller, ethnic, weaker guys as a kid until I was sent off to boarding school: my whole school and all the other high-class schools had the best genetic picks by far. Come to the nice part of Sydney, there's sexy people everywhere. Can't say the same for Melbourne but there are plenty of pockets of fit, attractive people (like myself :^))

>They're all white
Yeh, nah. Rapidly becoming minorities in all capital cities. Large regional towns arent much better.

if you're north european white, this is true
the short people everywhere are mostly greek and italian.
I'm so glad I came from tall Scots on one side and tall Germans on the other.

FUCK OFF AAAAAAAAAAAA
and they tell you in universities and schools that the jews have done more for multiculturalism and indigenous rights, seriously
remove all kike MP's

i remember on australia day at a party was talking to two german guys and they both commented how theres a lot of guys who gym hard here and are big compared to the people in europe

>Vast majority are pale as fuck because everyone is scared of cancer, except tradies who are dead at 30 or alive until they are 200 with beards made of silver VB cans
>Either skeletons or fatbulk
>Majority under 6
Yeah, na. Im 6'1 and I tower over most people.

>if you're north european white

Of course I am user

Thats because Europe is cucked af

This is bullshit, at least in Melbourne. Sure there's some fit dudes, but most are flabby beer drinking assholes, or just regular old numales.

>South African

South African women will go for any man who sounds foreign because it might be their ticket out of South Africa.

Greek here

Everyone in my family is 6’0+

The shorter Greeks are generally Pontic Greeks. IE: Pontic Greeks are Greeks who left mainland Greece and built settlements in Anatolia (modern Turkey around 1000BC.

The reason Australia has so many Pontic Greeks is because the Ottomans kicked out and killed all the Pontic Greeks in the 1920s. Those Pontic Greeks lived in Anatolia for 2900+ years. Those Pontic Greeks remaining returned to Greece and then got offered places to live in Australia, Canada and the United States.

ye i dont get whats wrong with europeans
depends where in melbourne, in hipster areas everyone is how you described but further out from the city you get regular/big people

tfw this is unironically true on the Gold Coast where I live. Chad and Stacey central.

chinks and indians invaded my hometown

yeah i know a tall greek or two
makes sense now thanks senpai

In my extended essay ‘The War on White Australia,’ I explored how Jewish intellectual movements and ethno-political activism were pivotal in ending the White Australia policy — a policy change opposed by the vast majority of the Australian population. Australian Jews take enormous pride in this achievement. For instance, the national editor of the Australian Jewish News, Dan Goldberg proudly acknowledges that: “In addition to their activism on Aboriginal issues, Jews were instrumental in leading the crusade against the White Australia policy, a series of laws from 1901 to 1973 that restricted non-White immigration to Australia.” The Jewish promotion of non-White immigration and multiculturalism in Australia has been (and continues to be) a form of ethnic warfare aimed at destroying Australia’s traditional White racial homogeneity — and with it supposedly any potential for a mass movement of anti-Semitism in Australia.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

go be australian then

I caught the bus to UQ today and I was literally the only white person out of the 20 other people on the bus

>UQ

literally a Chinese university abroad. Go to the more regional universities like JCU

No he said he was a middle easterner, we don't want more mudslimes

Its still better than ANU

>tfw i work there and at least half are chinks

>JCU
kek
Go8 or nothing, especially if you want to work at a big law or accounting/consultancy firm or bank

I was at ANU recently. There are a LOT of cute girls there.

Also that is really cool that you guys have a mini lonsdale street food van area

>are a LOT of cute girls there.

Wtf, I couldn't agree less bro, I see maybe one a month

And that pop up shit is where I work, a complete clusterfuck

>at least in Melbourne
Melbourne is not a part of Australia. Sydney and Brisbane are leaving soon too.

are you jewish?

sup bro I'm at anu too, if you have yellow fever all the girls are cute here.

no, I just have aspirations greater than being the IT guy at Jazza's Plumbing and Tiling in Mackay

did someone say accounting?

found out today i passed my first CA exam :)

I think that was a large part of it for me. Though maybe it was because I'm used to working around middle-aged women, so being around 19 year old girls for the first time in a while was incredible

They get all the chicks like it’s nothing to them because women in english speaking countries are sluts.

Australian here.
>They're all white
Confirmed
>, naturally good looking,
No homo
> naturally Brad Pitt fight club lean
Nah, I don't think this one describes most of us

> Dick sizes are probably atleast 6"
Confirmed

t. Lebo

t. Exchange student who couldnt go to the fucking bathroom in an australian high school without getting girls standing outside waiting to talk to him. I was a fucking celebrity in australia in and out of school.

> naturally Brad Pitt fight club lean
>Nah, I don't think this one describes most of us

Not with the amount of beer we drink

Women like exotic men the world over, though

Im an American who’s lived in the Netherlands for 10 years though. I can be as exotic as I want to be, and I can tell you right now there’s a huge difference between the European countries and California/Texas (where I grew up) and Australia.

I'm a Bong living in Australia. This shit couldn't be farther from the truth, everyone I see in Sydney is either Asian or some fat dude in board shorts. They also seem shorter than British people. There are good looking people, but no more than Britain, And Britain is full of right uggos

That's interesting that you didn't see that same trend in the Netherlands.

I'm not going to defend Aussie women too heavily because in my experience 90% of them are trash, and being anglo they're also ugly, so when someone says they are slutty I'm not thinking of that 90% since I don't really care.

>Australia
>the birthplace of Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth

Yeah, I'd say it's Chadland

Those are Australians now.

get outta here pommy

i hope you good soy boys voted yes

Follow the coast south or north and escape the insectoids and you will be pleasantly surprised

don't forget birthplace of calum von moger, arguably the biggest chad of them all

JCU cairns here. Can confirm many attractive white women

Get the fuck outta Sydney. Even just go down to the central coast. You’ll see heaps of junkies though

t. la creatura

australian sounds like a regional english accent, so probably not exotic to the poms desu

Does anyone live around normal white people? I've lived in five places my whole life, and they've been populated by the following, in order:

>bogans
>old people
>non-whites
>particularly bad bogans that live on government pensions
>bogans

Is there a suburb in Australia where you meet the kind of men that post here?

White, educated, young, fit, not some effete Melbourne hipster

It gets weird after a while where you constantly feel like you're completely different to the people you live near

the suburbs from moorabin to carrum along the frankston line are pretty good id say

plot twist, *you* are one of the bogans

Towns near wollongong my boy

>trying to get me to post my sekret whyte only suburb on 4chins

no

>white
check

>educated
check

>young

>fit
check

>not some effete Melbourne hipster
I live in Townsville, never been to Melbourne, never will.

Leave the cities, you'll find real Australia

k

Make me cunt, I'm here to fuck your women and drink your overpriced beer.

>aw fuck that hurt mate

yeah nah same here, see ya down the club tomorrow ;)

Adelaide city center

Its like a fucking American Psycho movie with yuppies everywhere

>sunday

Sydney and melbourne are mostly soyboy degenerates m8.
t. Lived in sydney most of my life

Man if only. Had to move across the country to get work but I miss Adelaide like Hell. Especially now when I go back you've got these bars and restaurants everywhere

Canberra desu I've only visited but it seems like white yuppies galore

Mate come to the Sunshine Coast, best place in Aus

Oh shit son. What high school did you go to? How old? I was a townsvillian for most of my life. Full of ice heads. Worked in flinders social (now the office).

Good god man, no. Canberra is a country town

Yeah maybe if you walk through civic on lunch you get the public servants on break but they are so spread thin you don't ever get the sense that canberra is their town. Even places like Kingston foreshore has a bunch of tradies

i live in melbourne and the average is a skinny asian kid with autism

T. Pathetic insecure aussie

I unironically didn't vote

Sydney is shit, come up to Queensland it's chad central.

Errol Flynn was the OG chad and you know it.

I grew up in Cairns, most of the people I met were the type who posted here. Every second guy in my high school was a gym junkie

>not hanging out with mates getting a feed at the RSL on a sunday arvo

sunnyvale mate

Less than 6'7...
Fuck off cunt. You're fully shit dickhead. Fuck ya mouth

Ooooh yeah, Mackay. How many heads you got and fuckin tunnel gutted pub sluts ya fucked lately.

Bet you live out Kelso way

>be me, australian
>white
>naturally good looking
>naturally lean
>6.5" dick
>not hairy
>get chicks pretty easy, committed gf now
The rumours are true.

Lol

Is being white somehow an "exotic" thing in America these days?

I hate chinks and Indians

Fuck off back to your shitholes

unlike the other white countries, most australian women are marrying other whites. It is the males who are race mixing sons of basterd biches. Stupid fuckin australian men can't keep it in their trousers

>naturally good looking, naturally Brad Pitt fight club lean. Dick sizes are probably atleast 6" at the least, and they're not hairy
True true and true
>white
Well... I'm Chinese, but culturally I'm white.
Course I always vote Labor and greens and I'd never vote one nation because diversity is Australia's strength

Only in South East Qld

To be fair, mostly Asians study on Saturdays
What are you studying btw? I went in today too