Mixed Weight Couples

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Mixed Weight couples? Do you judge people in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5rZ4d
youtu.be/X47oCwoYQVA?t=1m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all fat chicks with skinny dudes

Is a buff dude and skinny girl considered a mixed weight couple?

No, it's only a mixed-weight couple if the female component is a fat feminist

It is almost never the other way around

Skinny dudes and fat chicks are both at the bottom of food chain so it is pretty logical that they end up together

anytime I see someone with a fatty all I can imagine is that they look like shit under their clothes or are desperate, but even fat girls nowadays are becoming entitled and think they're hot shit thanks to the guys that date those fat pathetic infertile pieces of shit

I can make exceptions for slightly chubby girls with good proportions of most men aren't even going for those either, they'll lose their shit over fat girls with stomachs bigger than their ass and tits combined, I just don't get it

stop enabling fatties dammit it only encourages more women to become fat

If she cannot squat the same as me then we aren’t going on a second date,

Gym is always date number 1

Well? Where's the article?

archive.is/5rZ4d

dont click it makes mustard gas

>being a weight traitor

We've gotten to the point where desperate men have made it so even fat chicks think they deserve some ripped Adonis.With the standards so skewed against men, why even bother?

Are you aware of the implications here? You're saying fat dudes are more desirable than skinny dudes. That's retarded.

We won't give you clicks on your stupid article Brittany Wong

>we now have emojis in the subtitles of news articles

burn the media, burn it all.

>HuffPo
>Media
It's just Buzzfeed-tier trash

Fat dudes arent even on the food chain unless they are stupid rich and even then they fall under the category of rich guys

>Size doesn’t indicate how healthy you are or if you are the more health conscious one in a relationship.
Every time.

>What does it smell like when you peel apart the two massive battleships known as your girlfriend's buttcheeks so you can stick your tip BARELY into her brown, too-difficult-to-wipe-properly butthole?

>they have 7 couples covered in the article
>the woman is the fat one in 7 out of 7 couples

im a big burly boy, and will only date skinny slim girls

If she can squat the same as you then you need to apply yourself you fucking twink shit

>You're saying fat dudes are more desirable than skinny dudes. That's retarded.
when do you start considering someone fat?
builtfat more desirable than a skeleton? (i know this is extreme vs possibly desirable)

True, but I think we both agree that guys who are just a bit skinny shouldn't be placed in the same category as female landwhales. They don't 'deserve' eachother, those dudes are desperate and thereby inflate the ego of fat chicks. By saying they're a good match you're part of the problem.

Fuck it voting democrat next time we need a nuclear holocaust

I just someday hope fatties stop having their egos jerked off. Especially when I see Veeky Forumsbros fucking fatties

If fatties kept their grossness amoung themselves I wouldn't care but even men on Veeky Forums are worshiping hideous smelly lardasses as if theyre some fertile goddesses (which is proven to be untrue)
I just don't get it, men have to be fit, smart, rich, kind and every thing else to get quality women but women can be selfish disgusting single mom pieces of shit and get quality men and then next second men will bitch about how entitled, arrogant and egotistical women have become, forgetting they made them that way

t.dyel

You need a change of mindset. Lifting or otherwise success will not make you happy. If pathetic failures can be proud of themselves, however undeserved, you can too.
Consider this your wake up call.

t.mad fatty

who the fuck even asks these questions? I mean, you have to be retarded as fuck to even think that asking questions like that wouldn't lead to someone hating the fuck out of you

I find it weird but I couldn't give less of a shit about what other people do with their lives. if they want to support their partners being fat fucks, why not? my girlfriend just started with sports and is happy as fuck about every change she sees and tells me all the time how she likes seeing the changes.
nobody is forcing me to have interactions with couples like that so why bother?

I'm not a man im a girl who spent the last few years of working out, dieting, yoga, and everything else just to see attractive fit men run to fatties who scarf down diet coke and cake and call it curves then next second complain about how fatties make bad partners, yeah shocker

>who the fuck even asks these questions?
Nobody does. Landwhales pretend everyone does so they can feel victimized.

I'm all for fat shaming but fuck off. it's the thirsty-as-fuck betas who give these bitches attention. women in general only strive that much nowadays because 99% of the guys are trying to get into every single woman's pants, no matter how disgusting or dumb they are.
I have literally had girls ask me what the fuck my problem was after telling them I wasn't interested. In my life, I have been turned down a single time (by my current gf) only because I always chose the girls I wanted according to my own specifics (looks and intelligence) while I turned down like 10 girls who had been really into me. if you don't give these lardasses attention, they won't think of themselves as goddesses

I once saw this perfectly round landwhale at the gym with her 6'5 lanklet. He was a literal skeleton it was scary to look at.
First and last time I saw them at the gym, too.

yeah, that must probably be it. on the other hand, there are lots of unempathetic and hateful assholes out there who never think about what they are saying
I still love how that requires an article on the things you should and shouldn't say. nobody who asks these questions would suddenly have their mind changed by a shitty written blog post like that

You still need to ease on the vitriol, who cares about failures failing
Also, please be in the Netherlands

I'm too dumb to reply properly

I don't give a damn about people like that but I wonder whether thin guys ever think about the consequences of getting into a relationship with girls like that. I always think that if your partner can't even take care of themselves, they will never be able to take proper care of you

10/10 read in his voice

you should never lift for the opposite sex because both sexes are retarded as fuck nowadays. most girls nowadays are attention whores while guys are thirsty betas who are only able to think with their dicks. also, your comment is pretty much confirming that you are only looking at stuff on the internet. in order to find proper men (or women), you need to get out more often and meet people in real life
I literally never bothered to find some bitch online because I know that whenever a girl resorts to online dating, she's a pathetic fuck. same goes for men
I met my girlfriend who has the same kind of values as myself during my third university semester. doesn't give a shit about social media and only wants my attention instead of everyone else's

>your comment is pretty much confirming that you are only looking at stuff on the internet.
and? there's a problem with men fat enabling
>I literally never bothered to find some bitch online because I know that whenever a girl resorts to online dating, she's a pathetic fuck. same goes for men
it wasn't so much with finding someone rather than working my ass off for years for this body just to have men turn around and worship lazy pieces of shit, attention whoring? maybe, but how would Veeky Forums men feel if suddenly standards changed and all women just started fapping to fat hideous men and calling it manly muscle and shit, obvious it bothers people, the problem wasn't with my dating life rather than just fat enabeling and fat worshiping and stroking fatties egos

IT S TRUE. LMAO AMERICA
>obese women
Ofc it ss easier to set limit to other rather then setting them for yourself and ACTUALLY keeping them

>and? there's a problem with men fat enabling
they are just pathetic virgin losers who think they aren't able to choose girls as is the case with women being able to choose guys. doesn't make it better but I see the other major problem being women always feeling the need to show their tits and asses in right about every single photo they take. attention whoring as a woman can get you far. men just follow their shitty urges

>working my ass off for years for this body just to have men turn around and worship lazy pieces of shit, attention whoring?
sorry for being crass but you sound entitled as fuck. you expect people to react to you just because you worked your ass off but the world just doesn't work that way. I am sure men still pay attention to you because you are apparently not fat AND a woman, to pretty basic tools of success for women.

>how would Veeky Forums men feel if suddenly standards changed and all women just started fapping to fat hideous men and calling it manly muscle and shit
Veeky Forums would obviously love it because they wouldn't need to work their asses off to pull girls.
I agree with the fat worshipping and stroking egos but humans in this day and age are just asocial fucks who aren't able to notice that they have the ability of choice. they will literally settle for scraps instead of patiently waiting till they meet a quality person

>4. “How do you have sex?”
>“I personally find this question to be the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. We have sex the same way you do except we have a lot more fun

the insecurity is just ASTOUNDING

I am not particularly attractive and a little bit fat myself. I cant really compete to get attractive women here in Sweden, I am 20 years old. What I do is that I go to Asia and get petite beautiful women. There I am high in the hierarchy. And it also turns out they are not whining feminists.

Asians are also my fetish so it is a win win. Their skin is fucking perfect.

im in netherlands

male tho

should be "A ton more fun" just to add a little weight to the joke. Just my 2 grams.

Are you the dodrecht guy from the other thread? If not, want a beer? No homo

what do you call a fit woman who fucks a fat guy?
an oil burner?

destroyer of the worlds?
happy hippo?

I know what the birth of a meme looks like, and I'm 100% sure I'm witnessing it right now

Mixed Weight Couples?
What the fuck, are they appealing to MMA weight classes to justify failure?

I say each to their own but guys that do go for these types of partners are more likely to be depressed.
Think of it, the type of partner that over indulges will be more selfish, self centered and more incapable to take the relationship to where it should be.

Do you want a partner that can't do basic activites like going for long walks. Their existance is more pain than is needed and they will complain as a result of their own bad decisions. Who will take the brunt?

>You will

Maybe I am entitled but don't you think its a bit annoying when standards get so damn high for women to be "curvy" thanks to fat enablers that 42 inch hips and D size breasts are considered gross and small and how I should gain weight? Men don't look me, I may not fat but I'm stacy either, fat IG thots will get bombarded with men wanting to fuck them and men insult me a fuck ton

>fit/ would obviously love it because they wouldn't need to work their asses off to pull girls.
Interesting considering dad bod is a thing and women are circlejerking about muscles being gross, imagine working years to achieve a goal that by nature, is healthy and attractive just to have everyone turn around and think gross sloppy fucks are the real attractive ones and all the hard work is wasted, its stressful especislly for women with men theres fat, skinny, fit and inbetweens, with women you have to have these hips this ass these thighs these tits these arms and this waist but it You're fat you magically get tons of attention from even fit men no matter how horrible your propotions are, Im a salty bitch ik but fuck these standards are killing me

Also If you yourself believe you're worth your salt you wouldn't go for the bottom of the barrel, you should strive for better. Someone that compliments your faults and exagerates your virtues. Fat women may rear children to be exactly like them, it's not a good message to be sending out to the new generation

Sounds like you've got some sour grapes going on. I'm decently fit and I don't even talk to fat girls or fall for any type of the "thicc" meme.

i prefer my girls to have the body of a skinny 10 year old boy than a brap queen desu.

I don't know much about how girls get guys they want other than stealing glances at them and hoping they come over.

>mixed weight couple

Aren't all couples that? Who the fuck wants a gf that can lift as much as you?

Homos are excused, though.

I'm an enabler. Going for entitled bitches is a hassle, idgaf

I'm on the same lines as you man, I do think that women don't actually believe that muscles are gross as they show a man to be capable, worthy and strong.

Women will say muscles are gross but internally it's what they desire if all the other factors meet their criteria such as
- overall actractiveness
-ability to provide
-personality etc

man i spent years thinking about wth is wrong with people and the only conclusion I came up with is that fundamentally, people are in their core animals and just want to compete with you on a primal level. They will say whatever it takes to get you to be worse than them, to work less, to do less, to look worse. This is almost 95% subconscious apparently. It's absolutely not okay but there is nothing you can do to stop them

>when standards get so damn high for women to be "curvy" thanks to fat enablers
what the fuck are you even talking about? it's literally still in to be thin instead of being fat in like at least 2 thirds of the fucking world. I have lived in China and every girl just HAD to be thin as fuck over there. here in Germany, fat girls are pretty much frowned upon behind their own backs and same goes for many south american countries as well as all around the world. only america is into the entire "fat is okay" thing.

>Men don't look me, I may not fat but I'm stacy either, fat IG thots will get bombarded with men wanting to fuck them
well, fucking duh. obviously IG bitches will get thirsty assholes lick their feet because they are attention whores
>men insult me a fuck ton
how so? why do they insult you? is it your own fault or do they just come out of nowhere? if it's on instagram, you might just pull your stupid-ass account and not try to appease some strangers' needs. like I said, don't put some stupid-ass pressure onto yourself because at the end of the day, you are only working for your goddamn self

>Interesting considering dad bod is a thing and women are circlejerking about muscles being gross
kek, yeah, and now go out into the real world and tell me how that goes when you compare the dad bod to some hot fit guy. I'm 1,75m and get compliments for my body all over the place while girls make fun of fat guys all the time.

>imagine working years to achieve a goal that by nature, is healthy and attractive just to have everyone turn around and think gross sloppy fucks are the real attractive ones and all the hard work is wasted
your work is NEVER wasted. you are just taking other people's opinions and forcing them upon yourself for no reason. stop caring about what other people say, especially about you

I'd actually really like to know what you look like because I'm sure you have a reasonable enough personality but you're full of fucking doubts, jesus christ

> Runa Azam, who runs

I doubt that highly.

people are retarded, that's what it boils down to. there's social media but at the end of the day, if you aren't famous or can't satisfy the other people's needs to some extent (them jacking off to you for example), nobody gives a shit about you

that's the problem with 99% of fit, they never lift for themselves. and then when they get halfway fit, they wonder why people don't appreciate them enough for being fit. it's a lost cause. you have to love yourself in order for other people to love you

You have now increased your attractiveness to the point where most men won't even try with you because they just assume they have no chance.

Don't worry, chad will find you eventually.

I wouldn't give up that easily user
I'll let you in on a little secret.

>Fat women are equally if not more self entitled as any of the girls you have pursued

also by pursuing fat women it will increase their baseline standards

>be fat girl
>have the pathetic virgins at your disposal
>be good looking girl
>have some ballsy foreign retards on your heels
women just can't win, kek. man have it difficult because girls have massive supply at their disposal and women have it difficult because they just don't have an overview of the actual good guys. thank fucking christ I have had a decent gf for years now

the internet is just giving a means of assembly to losers and unstable, foolish people and these kinds of people have way more time on their hands than normal sane people who just want to work and live life. That's where all these crazy fads come from imo, in the real world without mass media some fat woman would never have the courage or encouragement to act like her weight is fine and great even.
It goes as deep as politics where some 14 year old know-nothing now has incredible confidence in some ultra left opinion because he marathoned Star Trek whereas before TV and the internet, he would just be told to shut up, get a job and stop talking about free money.

you are absolutely right, that's why I don't pursue women anymore. If they come I'm not picky, but will not inflate anyone's ego.

ik neuk je kk moeder

I agree with you 100%. thing is, these people will maybe find the attention online and on tv and they will maybe be more accepted than before but ultimately, they are fucked because other people's beliefs are still stronger. other people will call them out for their entitled behaviours and they will never amount to something because they think that just by screaming and moaning, they would be awarded something. these people always end up feeling miserable, just look at the transgender movement. they are now being accepted more than ever before and still kill themselves off by the thousands. granted, it's because it's also a mental illness but you get the point. these people don't even have proper education at their disposal so they live in fantasy worlds

youtu.be/X47oCwoYQVA?t=1m39s

She is a fat fucking liar.

>44995608

Well, Diabetes runs in her family.

They should call it reverse weight couple since men are supposed to be larger

>interviewing your own boyfriend
>"how do you handle dating someone of my size?"
yeah, he is totally able to criticise her in front of the whole internet without her getting pissed as fuck
>he's talking about "true love" and saying size doesn't matter
true love is actually not letting your partner get so fat that it's a life hazard for her. I will never understand these people who let that happen. it's as if they don't give a shit about their partners and only think that eating = happiness but that there are also no consequences to being 100 kg. hell, he even says that there's diabetes in her family and he doesn't do anything about it except for throwing away her sweets? what a retard

Nope. That's just an oppressive couple

Never a babe with a fatty, always fat women.

It's a sellers market user.

Post your body.

Is it mixed weight if you're the same weight?

>Reece's Pee-see's? isn't it reece's pieces? like it already rhymes wtf is this dumbass's problem

nah, then you're just both fat pieces of shit

It's not a mixed weight couple. It's a fat chick / bald guy pairing.

Every fucking time.

I guess it is if one is a foot and a half taller.

The elephant in the gymnasium is that any man will look at a fit or trying to be fit woman and think, "There's a fat bitch in there dying to get out". Therefore, a lot of men will just take the fattie because they know up front what they are getting. With a now-fit woman its russian roullette. I have lost count of the number of former fatties who got fit, got their man, got married, and ballooned back up again. Men are rightly skittish in that regard.

Hippo Humper

>Male is 6'2
>Female is 5'6
>both are 200lbs

>Well, Diabetes runs in her family.

Diabetes is the only one running in her family.

>... to the pantry, to the buffet, or to the ice cream isle.

You just missed the last part of the sentence bro

Me. My bf is fat but i love him so much i dont even care

You can have cancer and be health conscious that doesn't make you healthy.

I'm in one. I'm 5'10" 225. She's 5'6 140ish (That's a guess).

She definitely knows she's better looking than me. But her friends love me, I treat her well, and we both make good money.

Also, I'm more built fat than anything, but fat as fatass by Veeky Forums standards. Trying to cut down to 180 or so.

This

If it werent for the fucking chad alphas then we wouldnt be thirsty because the 80/20 rule wouldnt exist so every guy would get roughly the same shot and sucess with women in general

Oooh wow you have it so hard as a girl
Are you fat? (Y/N)
If no then stfu

Ive literally been working on this one girl for months and have been constantly friend zoned and last night I ALMOST got to fuck and this god damn US MARINE CHAD swoops in and takes over because he was at a kickback I was at

Women are disloyal, uncaring, unfeeling, callous pieces of shit
They will ALWAYS choose muscles and social dominance over anything else
And this bitch has a track record of making shitty choices of men cause the last guy she was dick riding ended up slamming his car into a wall while drunk in a police chase

People say men think with their dicks? YEAH BECAUSE MOST MEN RARELY SOMETIMES NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO GET ANY IN MODERN TIMES
No pussy, no head, not even a fucking handjob
Because all the girls worship frat boys, marines, and chads in general, and the rest of us get thrown to the curb and are left fighting over the scraps

As a girl you literally live life on easy mode
You can fuck whenever and wherever you want, and it doesnt even have to be a fat ass guy, but if you wont settle for a normal average guy because you want Mr. Chad D Thundercock then you are part of the problem

this so fucking much

>Mixed-weight couples

Would you date and fuck obese women under condition that she make herself fit and knowing she will turn hot after 2-3 years ?

Unless they're rich

that's like saying "if I buy a lotto ticket, then there's a chance I might lose (which sucks)" I wish there were lotto tickets that always lost so I know what I'm getting upfront

>I’m angry because you threw away my candy

Gets her candy

> no I’m mad because you’re sabotaging me