Lol

lol

NECKPILL BTFO

im atleast 2% sure its about fatasses

They mean fatties, not fitties.

>say scientists
Trash

>2018
>still believes what (((scientists))) say.

NECKCELS COPING HARD TONIGHT

Even though the article doesn't refer to muscular necks i still say this is bullshit due to all the stupid shit being written daily.

Suicide watch

that is clearly about fatties, lol; since being fat makes your erections shittier and you have less stamina
why would a neck full of muscle and sinew do anything bad for sex?

/thread

6'1'' 172lbs 14" neck 7" wrist master race reporting in

>being fat is unhealthy
well, colour me fucking surprised there, sherlock

/FIT BTFO AGAIN!!!
lol

>you
Trash

/fat/ with a neck tire here, can literally only do doggy style because my fat hips spread her legs too wide and cant have fapped that day or I won't have the stamina to finish.

I had a 17 inch neck when I was 175 pounds and single digit body fat in highschool. What the heck.

I bet you think the Earth is flat and only 6000 years old too

Not what I meant. Whenever an article goes "scientists say" or "science finds" you can be 100% sure that's not actually what the study found and the journalist is a retard.

read your own picture before posting it, it explicitely discredits your point

This is correct

that's true
and any thread or post with an image of clickbait articles should be a global bannable offense

The fact that normies can't even comprehend a thick neck of muscle when they're obsessed with handegg and wrestling is just astounding to me.

See I don't know how this wasn't obvious to all of you. This doesn't bode well for the bloatlord though.