Compound lifts and aesthetics

Is what this user saying true regarding the main heavy compounds bringing aesthetics?
>screencap related

strength =/= aesthetics, doesnt matter what anyone says, you can be strong and look good, but not all strong people will look good, thats just a fact

I just dont understand how squats or deadlifts are useful.
First of all, yes squats can be pretty tiring but they will always hit your knees and joints first and foremost.
Secondly deadlifts feel like I'm destroying my fingers. Wth? How the hell do you train deadlifts constantly with super large weights, your grip has to be godlike, I dont think your fingers even have muscles for that purpose

yes maybe add bent over row

increase diddly intensity through volume instead, or use alternating grips without tearing your biceps
I just started using alternating grips at 130 kg after 8 weeks of linear progress, and it’s stopped the bar rolling out of my fingers

IF you are a genetic responder, then quite possibly. Otherwise, perhaps not. Some people respond much better to training stimuli than others and there's nothing you can do about it (except roids).

It still amazes me that people think this is a good physique.

>downward lighting
>good angle
>obscured by mspaint circles
>no other objects for size reference

This image is a fucking meme. Dude is still DYELmode

I seriously can't tell bait from retardation anymore.

As a natural lifter, most of the mass you add will be from compound lifts. Isolations are good for lagging/weak muscles and injury prevention.

So what do you look like, since you're obviously a fitness professional?

Aren't squats and deadlifts dangerous? There is always a risk when doing them as nobody is perfect and we're all human. It just doesn't seem worth it. There's way too much risk.

No, they're literally the two most natural human movements.

>this thread
Quick reminder that these are the people giving you fitness "advice"

That is a solid physique, if he was a bit more cut, it would be prime pussy pulling.

(You)
>there you go faggots

When you go to sit down, you squat.
When you go to lift something off the floor, you deadlift.
Two very simple, natural movements.
Provided you don't go full retard when adding weight, then you should be fine.

Kek

I haven’t squatted or deadlifted in a year and I’m more aesthetic than most guys in a commercial gym.

They’re great for strength and functionality but I lift almost entirely for aesthetics and never saw a reason to do them.

this lol, he's been lifting for at most 4 months I guess. He's like 15% bodyfat, abs are barely visible with great lighting and his legs are tiny.

I'm just saying, as an athlete that doesn't even lift beyond weighted neck bridges, I look as muscular as him with decent lighting.

tl;dr: he has no size and is not very lean either

Add leg raises to his routine. Heavy didly can cause muscle imbalance and bend him backwards if he doesnt train abs.

OK but almost any normie doesn't have decent form

I started out as a 150lb skeleton and have been doing SS->Candito 6W (second cycle now). Sticking to mostly compounds gave me the body I wanted, thicker core, big traps, forearms, I got good natty arms and shoulders so I may be biased.

He also looks like a manlet and has weird torso insertions.

The retard who made the screencap put so many autism circles over every muscle group that it obscures his fucking physique anyway.

that guy has twig leg that indicate that he doesn't do SS (not to mention an all around dyel body)

He's literally just low body fat under perfect lightning

If he were more cut he'd be 140lbs.

dyel detected

Lightning may have am effect here but I think this is a goos physique and is pretty much my curreny goal.

>This thread
Bet each and everyone of you faggots look weaker than the dude in OPs pic

I’m not the strongest guy in the gym but I can bench 3pl8 for 3 at nearly 10% bf. I doubt the guy in OP can despite his “functional lifting routine”

post body

That's basically all I do. Except I also do rows.

dat jaw

i always laugh when some misc faggot posts his pics and reveals his incel face xD

whats the point of lifting when its all about the face? lmao

post face
post boy

*body

Since when do normies fucking matter you troglodyte

>be a sub 150lb twinkshit
>still no chin/jaw

What did he mean by this?

Imagine going through life looking at people and just thinking "what can I judge them for." Seems pretty miserable desu

>lots of opinions and name calling
>only one physique post

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>mommy, somebody I don't know hurt my feefees on the internet!

Lmfao grow up kiddo

Sunglass hut boy is back, why don't you stay in /pol/ fucktard.

I warm up with your maxes kiddo.

It's as simple as this, how you look is all down to genetics and routine. You can stick to the few main compounds and look good if your genetics allows for it. At the same time you can look DYEL while lifting heavier than people who do look good.

There's two types of muscle training, Hypertrophy: This increases muscle mass of the muscle, you do this by lifting heavy weights for low reps,
Hyperplasia: This is to enlarge a muscle by speeding up how fast the cells regenerates, this is done by low weights for high reps.
The whole point of lifting for aesthetics is to mix and match Hypertrophy with Hyperplasia exercises. Thus you increase your muscle mass AND enlarge the muscles. This way, unless you're a complete genetic failure, almost everyone can look good.

To sum it up, Not everyone will look good with just heavy compounds, some will, some won't, thus adding some light compounds for high reps as well as the heavy compounds will help make everyone look good. To add to this, the guy in that picture would have looked even better if he did add some hyperplasia exercises.

>Tfw when only did lunges and pistols because pt said my busted knees couldn't take large amounts of weight
>Still fucking T rex mode
It just aint fair lads

Why not mix the two? What are your lifts at? If they're not at least intermediate level, then you shouldn't be worrying about anything other than getting to a weight that will let you train seriously.

Damn dude you must walk around so full of anger and hatred. I pity the fuck out of you bro. I'm sorry your life sucks so much.

The weighted squat is a contrived movement. Squatting is natural, squatting with a perfectly even bar on your back is the very definition of unatural.
And no one lifts shit in real life with a goddamned weight belt and knee wraps and mixed grip and whatever else then DROPS said heavy shit like that

Squats and Deadlifts are contrived inorganic movements that have to be trained by actual movement in the real world to be useful.

>this body
>4 months
I don't even
>pls post body

Try not being a little bitch

>picking heavy objects off the ground is inorganic
You were starting to make sense with the squats, but then you had to go full retard.

Oh my god what the fuck is this thread

Lol who knows