Queen of fit Brapzillla

Queen of fit Brapzillla.

Norske jenter er en haug med lose horer som er klar til å hoppe på neste villige pikk på ett oyeblikk

What does it mean? One day i'll make it all the way? I only speak a little swedish and i believe this is danish

One day I'll make/do it without the wall.

It's Norwegian, bruhv

Hvis dette er sant hvorfor er jeg 25 år gammel jomfru

Give name

fordi du ikke er en villig pikk

no

When willl we get win?

lol she lives in my city and im actually planning on going to that exact gym, BPC

>that bench press
i never understood egolifting

#TagUrSponsor

what filthy rich arab is ramming that ass

Sant, bor i oppgang med 5 jenter og har ligget med 2 av dem alt

>1k followers

This is a girl you know, isn't it, OP?

This manlet is tapping that

Umad, Veeky Forums?

what the fuck was that

let me explain
people egolift to inflate their ego

I got her acc from here, some anons posted her tinder

ass jiggles to failure

i would bury my dick so far into her ass that it would pop out of her mouth

>Bend back 720 degrees so i can push 50kgs 1mm from my chest while putting a ton of pressure on my spine in an unnatural position.
Lmao@benchlets

lookism btfo again

seriously though i dont understand why is this supposed to be hard?

>Using the 10kg plates so you like you are lifting heavy

wait, thats another girl right?

The back squat is literally pffftttt the only exercise in the entire repertoire of weighted human movement that allows the direct training of tee hee...so sorry user:) the complex movement pattern known as hip drive. The posterior (lol butts) chain is a term that refers to brrrrrrpppp the muscles that produce hip *gurgle*....oh no, I knew i shouldn't have eaten all that Taco bell :( extension-straightening-out of the *burp*....oh excuse me user, how unladylike of me hip joint from its flexed (or bent) position *face turns white*....oh no i think i just shit my pants a little....you don't mind, do you user? in the bottom of the squat. The muscles that accomplish hip extension are the oh my, that is quite smelly! my word, what an erotic olfactory delight the good lord hath bestowed upon us on this glorious morn! hamstrings, the glutes, and the adductors or groin (lol) muscles, and together OH NO! I forgot to refill my IBS medication! but i know you'll unclog the toilet for me, right user? tee hee these are referred to as the posterior chain. The initial movement up out of the bottom of oh no, there's no turning back now brrrrpp a full squat is hip drive, and is best thought burp of as a shoving-up of the sacral PFFFTTTT *starts gagging from smell* area of the lower back, the area right above your butt (haha butt). This is the hardest BRRRAAAAAAPAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAAP BRRRRAAAAAPA PSSSSSHHSSHSHSHHHSHS SPLOP PLOP PLOP PSSSSSHSHHHH SSSSPPLLLLUUUURRRTTTFFFFFF BAAAZZZZZZINNNNNGGGAAAAAAAAAA thing to teach in my preferred method of squatting, and by far the most important. Oh dear, what a mess I've made. Well, eat up!

lmao

RIPPED ANUS

kino post

it would be cheese under those tights

They are looksmatched

Absolute cope lmao

This is the most unholy thing I have ever read on Veeky Forums, good job

>mixed grip sumo

>Gymshark
Why am I not surprised?

does she cater mostly to pajeet demographic?

She catersmostly to the BRRAAAAPsniff demographic.

wow, some women actually fought for women's rights just for women to turn into bigger whores than ever before

womens rights was always about being a whore

>off blocks
>slamming weight down instead of getting dat dere slow descent for sick time under tension

stupid whores

not really. I know it's a lost cause on here but check out some interviews with Camille Paglia. she's an old school feminist and hates what modern women have become AND makes proper arguments against their behaviour

too bad she lives around a bunch of small dick beta whitebois
only a real man, a black man, could please her.
poor girl.

thats because they want her to stop liking dick

Made for BBC
>Big Bulgarian Cock

come on man it's too early for this

First time you see a woman being creative it's when finding ways to show off her ass on the internet. What a fucking meme they are.

>sits on the floor
>"Nice job!!"

she's never gonna make it

you guys are so fucking dumb with this shit lmao

FUCK NOFAP

>not being able to appreciate BRAAPposting

thats because shes so old she cant be a good whore anymore

what the fuck lad

stupid memes are best memes

So is there win?

Golden

>disgusting insta sluts shilling their insta on fit again

fucking hell why dont the mods just ban you fags. and no I dont care if you are her bf or anything it should still be a bannable offence to shill your social media on here you little fag. also she is average at best, her face is ugly.

>50 kg
>ego

This picture never seizes to make me laugh. May I save it?

underrated. Like my comment when you see it

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

show eirinn and vaagene

sauce?

Seconding

Im pretty sure you're memeing (hes obviously gay) but holy shit what a butterface. Her self esteem is probably garbage, could prob fuck her easily

>looksmatched
ironically lookismfags are the ultimate copefags

no i´m sorry this is mine. do not save it!!!

get win

This

Top kek

im fucking dead

absolute braap kino

So are you the whore whoring herself out or one of whores beta orbiters whoring the whore out?