Cheers to all my European buddies out there

Cheers to all my European buddies out there.

I went on Wednesday but couldn't be bothered yesterday

Almost died this morning, fucking -12C. My face hurts if I go outside

M8, you're a pussy. It's been -27 c on a few mornings here. Suck it up.

Fuck Ive been working outside all week in the blistering cold 10 hours a day. Ofcourse some of my colleagues were 'sick' so the workload was crazy

Needless to say, I had no time and energy to go to the gym feelsbadman

Went on wednesday the first time after a month break (getting some sun in thailand and cambodia). As I went again yesterday I still couldn't properly walk from the squat muscle pain. My legs just kept giving away under me if i didn't do tiny little steps. Guess what, the whole transportation system was closed due to all the snow and it took me 50minutes of tiny step walking to reach the gym.
I still went though, pretty sure i'll make it.

Man the fuck up. Anything above -30C is lightweight.

>man up for not liking cold weather

Masculinity sure is fragile

Rather cold here in South Finland the last couple of weeks (-20°C to -15°C mostly), but not much snow. Feels really nice, the sun is shining every day and it's not dark anymore. Cold showers helped me stand the cold temperatures. Before, I used to start getting problems at temperatures lower than +15°C.

>check on Internet
>says gym closes at 22:00
>leave house at 20:00
>around -10 outside
>not too bad
>walking uphill towards the gym
>getting colder the longer I walk
>almost there
>finally reach gym
>sign on door says they close at 20:00 today
>mfw

Man, it was terrible this week, I went to the gym only once. I don't mind the temperature -15 can be still nice if the sun is shining, but the motherfuckin 300km/h wind kills me

Yeah, if a little discomfort causes you to say "you almost died" then you are a little girl

24/7 gym is Allah's greatest gift to us

>make it
Mate, with attitude there's no doubt. Keep it up.

>sunlight
Do you guys take suplements, like Vit. D?

This one is a student one. It's only $100 per semester and it's somewhat empty on most days which is great. But their closing schedules, specially on weekends really fuck me over.

This.

Why the fuck aren't there any 24/7 gyms in my area ffs. If there were I'd go at 2-3 AM fuck yeah

Another Finn here from a bit further up north.

Absofuckinglutely. Vit D and ice swimming keeps the flu away.

>tfw every gym closes at 22:00 in your city

-20'C here and no matter what direction I am walking in the wind is against me the entire way.

> flu
I used to get common cold about every 3 months, but ever since I started supplementing vitamin D, I haven't been sick in almost 2 years. Fucking magic.

It always amazes me how Scandis pretend to like unholy temperatures from their lands cursed by the sun
Anyway, there's a depression from Siberia crushing against an African humid sirocco and this (still) causes unexpected snowfalls in western and southern Europe as well, with incredibly low temperatures for March
Like, +2°C
>tfw gardens were already starting to blossom yesterweek

>ice swimming
kek

>cycling to the gym at 11:30pm
>blizzard makes it impossible to see
>nearly get hit by cars multiple times
>minor up hill sections become exhausting due to strong wind
knuckles cracked from the cold. No feeling in hands
>finally hit 2pl8 squat
>no idea how
>cycle home and have comfy protein shake in front of fire
>can't wait to go again tonight

I take 5000 IU of vitamin D every 2-3 days, no other supplements. The sun is still so low you couldn't get any vitamin D outside even if you were naked.

I walk to the gym at night. I started wearing my sweatpants and some jeans on top, then a huge as fuck winter jacket.

The weather here fucking sucks jesus christ.

>He's gym doesn't hand out keys to it's members

-12C is warm.

I am from Iceland and I know lots of people who supplement D vit. myself included. I also take cod liver oil which contains some vitamin d and magnesium which interacts importantly with vitamin d

Getting warmer
>-12C
>cold
Good joke

cold weather sounds comfy, dont really get it in australia :/

> user is not going to make it

In London we probably got like 2 days of decent snow, now it's just fucking ice. I can't go anywhere without nearly falling on my ass.

>I have to hike 12km through 60cm of snow in the morning

Only -10C here, my gym has been closed for the past 3 days because Ireland is full of pussies who can't handle snow. What's worse is I took Wednesday off to do uni work, so I've only been to the gym twice this week. I already feel smaller
>AM PISSED OFF

Thanks Ameribro

I'm obviously still going to the gym it just takes like 20 minutes longer to get there cos all the pavements are covered in ice so I have to walk like I've shat myselg

Careful cycling in this weather brah, wear high visibility jacket or put lights on your bike

i feel ya user, just go hard at it when you're able to train again. We will all make it

>Wear a hi viz and have a rear light
>Cars still near missing me
Thanks for the concern user but I gotta make those gains

>-12C
lightweight baby

Gulf Stream was a mistake

Meanwhile iи Яussia

-15 here
Sperm froze in my balls

I slept outside at -17

>Swimming everyday for 3 weeks
>Getting my fitness back
>Already notice weightloss
>Storm hits
>Pool is closed for 4 fucking days straight yet the rest of the centre (gym) is open

Why do they do this to me Veeky Forums I just want to get lean as fuark.

4times this week
skin is kinda dry and cracking, whatever

I bet you think temperatures over 25C are actually comfortable and not hellishly hot, you fucking olivenigger

Good job user.
Cycling in inclement weather takes testicular fortitude which is why your squat went up.
Plus the comfyness of home and the postworkout shake ensure maximum gains retention.
You're gonna make it.

My work was closed for four days (a takeaway) just because of how icey the roads were.

>cold

uphill

>tfw snow week
>tfw gym has been so quiet for the last 4 days

It was glorious lads

That filename tho

>-17C

It's not that bad. had a 25k run. Ran in to some friends that kept me company.
Feeling kinda tiered though. Might be getting sick.
I'll be fine. I'll work it off by Monday.

Images from danbooru typically have xboxhueg filenames.

>remmember walking to school in russia
>start of winter
>walk out to the street
>ice particles start flying at me
>hitting my face repeatedly
literally had to walk while starring at the ground and try identify which way i was going since it was pitch black at 8am in the morning