It's over boyos

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

All women are bi or lesbos. I laugh when /b/ and Veeky Forums obsess over dicking women. They like pussy more than dick. Age of men is over.

Anyways, keep gymcelling Veeky Forums. LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/pubs/journals/features/psp-pspp0000077.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im sorry this is a bad thing why?

Its all for attention. Girls want a man. The only girls who are truly lesbians are the ones that look like Michael J Fox.

We cant ever keep them loyal to us. Oh well its not like something we never knew. All women are whores and you cant expect them to be loyal, its just not their nature, it would be unfair to expect that out of them. The ideals of true love are dead, to be honest though they were never alive to begin with.

I wonder who could be behind this article

>We cant ever keep them loyal to us
Firstly; arousal =/= preference
Second; Its not cheating if its same sex and you're involved
Third; Go get laid virgin

You didnt know this?
The reason succesful societies have always restricted female sexuality is because they are a bunch of degenerates.
Most women would rather share a top 20% man with other women than have a bottom 80% for all themselves. When you allow it society breaks down.

they prefer twinks and women more than hi-test males.

Chadism was a lie.

Everyone woman is a little gay. Think about it. Why is the average guy not taking pictures with his guy friend with them being all cuddled and and kissing another on the cheek like women do?

>implying being a whore is a bad thing
>implying in a world of 7+ billion people you feel entitled to a womans loyalty to ONLY you.

It's 2018 sweetie.
Women are now soon to be on an even playing field and will easily surpass men in the future. We have ways of fertilizing eggs without men. A man's strength isn't needed anymore. The only purpose for men in the future is to fight each other and die in wars like the useless dogs they are while we use our BRAINS and enjoy life.

I remember this, it's months old.
Read the actual scientific article. They propose the "women are all bisexual" is a defense mechanism against rape. If women are all bi = vagina is wet when raped no matter if it's by a man or woman = no damage to vagina.
I wish I was joking.

You can't.

Also, we share chicks with my gf. She's bi, we get a second woman into our bedroom occasionally.

This man has it right:

You guys are so insecure. Why do you give a fuck?

That's edgy. Didn't you like your fathers cock?

>trusting what the jew media reports

I thought you were better than this, user.

>women are bi by default
Literally all men (100%) have been saying this for the past 6000 years. I even remember discussing this with the other guys in 2nd grade.

I'm afraid they're right on this one, user. I see this everywhere.

>true lesbians
kek

>he called women whores! He MUST be a virgin, I must come to the aid of all womankind!

Look man, I dont hate women, im just pointing out an obvious truth. Men are the same way, we want to fuck everything. I'm just a little bummed out that im now realizing I will never have a gf that will love me and hold me down, it was all a lie.

then we should've purged them. instead, we are now being purged.

I think this is an incel coping mechanism
source: basic logic, used to be an incel and used to believe in this

I was wrong, it's 3 years old.
apa.org/pubs/journals/features/psp-pspp0000077.pdf for the full study. I remember struggling to find the exact wording last time and honestly I can't be bothered. Every time this study is posted its either by an awful troll or a psycho misandrist.

The eternal Jew just enforces and normalizes female degenerative sexuality. Unfortunately, they're right on this one, and they're trying to make it seem normal. There are at least 4 secretly bisexual girls in my class and I'm from a "Muh based" Slavic country.