Ha. Fag.

she was never here to begin with

I said she your trap loving faggot

>liking girls
low test as fuck

Obelix is tru bloatlord

This
That nigga stronk af tru male body

No. And you dont need her. Find joy in yourself. Dont crave external validaion, especially from women.

You mean she doesn't need me?

Nah, haven't seen her for 2 months, and shes with a 35 year old now, oh well

Good riddance

She isn't. It's been 4 months now and not even a message from her.
We should just let it go.

The funny thing is she will coming back in 2 weeks but she has no interest in me any more. I'm trying to move on but when she actually comes back it's going to be like opening a new wound

5 months here my man
Still kinda miss that bitch

oh, she's coming alright

She's a lesbian now so no

I thought she wasn't, but then she did, just to leave again.

Story please

>start seeing new girl
>cutest girl I've ever been with
>bike ride and picnic last Saturday, the most romantic day of my life
>she repeatedly tells me how much she likes me
>gives me googly eyes
>holds my hand
>cuddles with me
>buys my dog treats
>calls me every night
>tells me I'm the best sex she's ever had
>I think I'm in love
>she tells me she's not ready for a relationship
>feelsbad.jpg
>spill my spaghetti and tell her if she doesn't want a relationship maybe we should stop seeing each other
>doesn't tell me what I want to hear
>hurts real bad
>we talk later on and she agrees to give me a mulligan and go back to the way things were
>things don't feel the same

Who?

I got her back and she wasn’t how I thought she’d be; that didn’t make it any easier when I had to leave and tell her she couldn’t follow me. Chase women, not ghosts user. It’s better for your mental health.

Your ex girl is a tree that the storm just blew over. It was your favorite tree.

You can do one of two things.

You could look for ways to somehow put the tree back together, attach all of its broken limbs back and try to refill the hole it was in as if it never fell out in the first place. Which, to no one's surprise, is time consuming, stupid, and probably won't even work.

Or you could chop that tree up and do something else with your garden. Do you want another tree? You got that first tree somehow so surely there's some place to get another. You could maybe focus on other aspects of your garden instead of trees. Have you ever wanted to take up a certain hobby? Well now that you don't have that tree to worry about maybe you can try that hobby.

The important thing to note is that she's just like a tree. She did nothing for you and you did everything for her. When she falls down, dont act like it was all your fault and there's some way of fixing it. Just remove the tree and do something else with that spot of your garden.

Ex gf

You're indulging me. She wasn't even an ex.

>Brief affair with girl in college club
>Fizzles out due to miscommunication (she thought I told her I wanted to keep things casual during pillow talk, when I meant the opposite)
>We remain friends, see her twice a week at club
>New fall semester, ask to stay over at her place after a party
>ihaveabf.png
>devastated
>Tells me she would've loved to if circumstances were different
>Ends up cheating on him with me
>On and off friendship/affair for next two years
>She moves in with bf
>I tell her I can't see her anymore because I've fallen in love with her
>iloveyoutoo.webm
>I still cut contact, need to move on, it would never work
>Months later
>user I broke up with my bf, I miss you
>I'm cold with her but eventually give in
>Meet up and have sex
>She ghosts me
>Eventually tells me she loved me for a long time but realized when she saw me she doesn't anymore
>Couldn't bring herself to tell me after all she put me through
>user I think it would've worked between us but it's too late now
>Now seeing someone else

It almost hurts more than if I had a normal relationship and breakup. Because I'll never know what could've been if I pursued her more from the get go. That said I know she would've been bad for me and prob cheated on me

It looks so soft. no homo obviously but I want to touch it

You’re a simp lmao

God willing, no.

We missed the chance, it is right to us to mourn over it

>buys my dog treats
She only wanted you for your dog treats, typical bitch.

thank you for this dude

Ouchie
You shouldn't feel bad for spilling your spaghetti though. You just said how you feel. It would've been worse if you kept it bottled up; you would've started to resent her

>Have bf
>Still call you to fuck her
Jesus Christ why are women such sluts? Where are the loyal girls?
It seems like every girl cheats nowadays

>4 years
What the fuck is wrong with me, why can't I let her go?

Stand your ground, if she likes you that much she shouldn't be afraid of commitment. It's one thing fuck someone casually, it's something else for her to do gf things to you and then turn around and pretend it doesn't really mean anything. That's fucking manipulative.

she kept telling me she loved me and that he was just a friend and that she didnt even see him as a man right up till she dumped me via hand written note, even had sex the night before

it's been over 2 months now and it does get better but i still think of her literally every day. the gym really really helps and the dreams with her popping up in my head every night have started to subside too

I know, but at least I don't behave like that normally with women. Just the one girl. Never again.

This. 4 years and I still dream daily about her, only to wake up in disappointment

Who?

Good post, you've inspired me, I'm off to buy an axe and some gasoline.

>Ends up cheating on him with me
Red alert right there son. You know in your heart she would cheat on you with someone else.

so what I'm getting from this is chop up my ex girlfriend and use her for useful stuff?

>tfw just found out she's getting married to some dude she met a few months ago

phew, dodged a bullet there lmao

Did you dodge a bullet or did she?

What's her name? Occasionally I dream about her. Her laugh, her hair. When I wake up I feel like shit trough the day.

Me. She's a crazy bipolar bitch who doesn't know what she wants.

Meanwhile I've started improving myself ever since we broke up (physically, mentally, financially) and I came to the realization that I was just settling with her. Some poor sap is gonna have to deal with her for the rest of his life now, maybe I should go to the wedding and give the dude a hug

She turned into a dude. Fuck this modern world we live in. I want to get off the ride.

Don’t let it blacken your heart bro, we’re all gonna make it

Yes, of course. She's the type, a cheater. It's so easy for her because every guy she meets falls in love with her. I was never under the delusion she was the one or whatever. I miss her company though.

Mara.. Fuck I even love her name. Mara is such a beautiful name holy shit

You win

this thread gonna get deleted real soon
hope my feels for her get deleted too

listen Zoe, i just wanted you to be happy.
It didnt have to be this way.

>this thread gonna get deleted real soon
>hope my feels for her get deleted too
This is why we post, to set our feels free to be 404'd. Amen.

Why did she leave me bros?
Am I really that unwanted?
Is going back to cheating ex really better than dating me?

>tfw I do this with an ugly FWB just because I'm lonely

after the breakup ive been out on a few dates with a couple of girls and i broke it off each time after like 3 dates even though they were really into me

everything they did i compared to my ex and my ex was just better in every respect including looks and body

when will this end

NOPE

Just get a fucking grip, find somebody else.

I have an ex that I'd preferably like back, but you know what numbs that feeling? Another girl who is also fucking fine, so stop wallowing in self pity, and go find another chick.

You're on /fit, I assume you're supposed to look half decent.

Your mother.

Yoy should try a 4 year relationship with a chubby girl who gets even fatter, abandons her hobbies, pays none of her share of the bills, and starts blaming the patriarchy for her refusal to do anything with her life.

After that, every average woman is heaven.

1 month here. Every time my phone goes off I hope its her.

good speech

>find out gf of 4 years cheated on me
>call her and tell her it's done and not to contact me again
>she tries to mumble something trough tears
>say "not interested" and hang up
>delete/throw away all contacts, PC pictures and physical items the same day

It feels strange bros, on one hand I am still painfully reminded of this shit by my reflex actions (checking phone messages, urge to check social media profiles) but on the other hand I am fit, successful and always had an easy time getting women.

How long until I can move on for good?

No. No she isn't.

It depends. How quick you can break your heart over another girl?

i'm stealing this shit niggah.

Well the fact that you immediately cleaned up your shit with everything that could remind you of her shows that your already at a better state than me with my ex

The best way to get over someone who does something like that is to hate her. Hate everything about her. She bit off more than she can fucking chew and she choked on it through crocodile tears when she was on the phone with you.

Good riddance user.

these kinds of threads on Veeky Forums are one of the only things that helped me get through the worst times after my breakup

thank you guys

I feel the same way user

This is not the proper thread but I need some advice please.

>be me, 3rd year student of Computer Engineering
>studying a first year CS course for credits
>every lecture this girl comes and sits in the same row as me but far away
>don't think much of it but get a feeling like she may be checking me out every now and then
>last lecture comes up, hall is changed
>new hall is formed of groups of 4 chairs with tables
>I'm one of the first ones in, pick a row in the near-front and choose the leftmost chair
>she comes in, we make eye contact quickly
>she sits in the rightmost chair of my row (even though the room is mostly empty)
>during the lecture it feels like she might be nervous (fiddling with her phone etc.)
>see her head turned towards me in the corner of my eye
>as I turn my head slightly towards her she quickly turns front
>this happens a couple of times
>as the lecture ends we make eye contact quickly again and it feels like she is in a hurry to leave

During the lecture I was trying to gather some courage to ask for her number after the lecture ended but she sort of hurried away, is it
possible she is interested but just nervous? I do feel like I might look intimidating (thick eyebrows, resting angry face).
Next Thursday will be the absolute last chance I'm going to have and I feel like if she is interested then I need to reciprocate and act.
If she sits next to me again should I ask for her number with a note? That seems like a non-confrontational way to ask.

Still clinging on after 4 years here.

My entire life has been a waste and I can't believe the beta mess that I am. To cap it all off I'm a chronic lanklet in my 30s and can't gain muscle no matter how hard I try

3 months here.

Onwards and upwards. If she has no second thoughts about you now, become distinguished enough that she most certainly will in the future. Let go of the idea that she is or was 'the one.'

Thanks, the one shining beacon of light in that whole situation is how surgically I dealt with ending it, didn't hesitate for one second, perhaps I am not a cuck

Maybe, but if she was a judgemental thot type or you had to treat her like a kid to ensure she aint cheatin on you then no

just ask her to give you her phone number the next time you see her, dont even think about it

Falbala.

>note
Yeah are you gonna cut up magazines to make it? This isn’t middle school.

user just walk up to her and say hi or some shit and ask her if she’s interested. If you’re not gonna see her after Thursday then whatever there’s your way out if shit goes South for the winter.

The fact that you caught her staring multiple times alone means she is interested in you to some degree. Now - if you rank yourself to be above 6/10 just fumble at her and ask her number, 9/10 they are even more confused than you are and she will be happy to. Just fucking do it there is NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain, once you succeed it all becomes childsplay my friend.

Not at all

2 years here.

I sincerely don't believe I will ever love like that again and I'm thankful for it, because this pain is unbearable.

4 years here as well...
I got really drunk on Valentine's Day and checked her social media again, seeing her being in another relationship didn't hurt as much as it did in the beginning.
I actually was doing /feeling a bit better these last weeks: I said fuck this shit and started lifting hard and consistent again, cut back on all the drinking and studied for a considerable amount of time.

Went to a yearly event yesterday which I was pretty stocked about going to but something kinda ruined the night for me and now I feel like I'm back at rock bottom. At one point during the night there was a random girl standing next to me with her boyfriend, doing what couples do: kissing, flirting, the whole works. (Didn't help that the girl kinda looked like my ex)
It just set in that I was really lonely, I haven't had a meaningful conversation with a female, or anyone for that matter, in so long. This completely occupied my mind for the rest of the night, especially in the car on the way home.

I just don't know how to feel right now. I want to open up to someone but the moment even a smallest opportunity arrives to do so, my first impulse is to shut down completely, I feel like a
lost fucking cause.

>meet girl at work
>she is super into me
>ask her out
>we have a good time and kiss
>get busy at work but keep telling her i want to see her and spend time with her
>she agrees but says she is busy too and has to move out from her family soon
>one day text her to see how shes doing
>"im doing terrible"
>ask her what's wrong, if i can help her, she doesnt respond
>try to talk to her at work
>she gets mad for me asking her what's the matter and walks away
>gives me the cold shoulder now so i dont even try to talk to her
>havent even spoken to her in weeks
>at work she goes out of her way to avoid me now
>literally will see me and turn and walk the opposite direction to avoid even having to acknowledge me

why?

It does feel pretty obvious now, I just don't have any experience at all with these things so it's all unexplored territory in my head and I'm not used to the attention from the other side. When Thursday comes I'll just ask her, I guess I just needed to hear if from an outsider. Thanks guys.

I feel you user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

Cos she can smell it that u can take what ever shit shes throwing at u and u still crawl back to her.

Problems with trusting men 101

Not your fault. Move on. That's a whole Pandora's Box you are better off not opening.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel lads, listen-

>be me, skinny fat
>been seeing this girl for half a year, we seem to be totally in love
>she ends it, immediately starts seeing other people
>I’m totally devastated. Shit kills me. I think about her not every day, but every hour.
>for half a fucking year she plays hot and cold with me. We go on a date, she’s all touchy, even has sex with me, then ghosts for a couple months. Repeat. This lasts for half a fucking year of torture.
>Vow to make her regret it
>hit the gym. The dermatologist. Eating way better. Lifting like a madman. Reading. Anything to improve.
>completely cut her out of my life and don’t hear from her for six months
>I come across her tinder and out of curiosity, swipe right.
>match
>she’s all over me, wants to see me, regrets everything. We hang out and I put it in her ass a couple times.
>next day she texts me, see attached.

Today, me. Tomorrow, you.

Yeah man stay gold

I also feel you.

>tfw her surname is Lim

What a solipsistic, pathological thing to do. There's nothing admirable about your bitterness. All you've done is left yourself and her a little more blind and a little more cynical.

user POST HER RESPONSE

Could have just said "nah I'm busy" instead of typing up that gay essay m8

Fuck off he's nothing but a frauding faggot. He'd be nothing if he hadn't fallen into that cauldron of roid potion.

genuinely not a bad post considering my condition.

4 months. Been talking on and off with her. She left me for another though. 7 years for this bros.

go back to roblox fagoli

korean? mine was too

fuck that cheating whore

>she asks if you want to hang out
>respond with essay full of compliments for her telling her how much you respect her but you don't want to hang out
beta logic