Why are chads so mean

Ive been putting eggshell in my shakes for 3 months since big chad at gym told me it would help with bone and joint tissue repair. Ends up i been memed and laughed at. I wish for societal collapse sometime and show the chads who can survive in a post apocalyptic world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LcpbD3SjxsE?t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=qt5rMUYCMnc
healthline.com/nutrition/eggshells-benefits-and-risks#section1
youtu.be/W84GVTSFZXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'll tell u who wont survive the apocalypse, and that is people so stupid they take orders from other people so easilly they can be tricked to eat the hard fucking shell of an egg

My katana vs their muscles in a forest. I wonder who would win

Their voice, ordering you to commit Seppeku for the good of humanity, and your weak mind complying a usual.

How you gonna get revenge OP

youtu.be/LcpbD3SjxsE?t=22
It's not a meme.

That gif is horrible, gas yourself.

Fuck you i just saved it

Where is this from?

OP on suicide watch.

egg shells are a source of extra calcium, he wasn't fully lying

did it scare you? fucking homo

It's not a meme. Eggshell contains a lot of calcium and other beneficial things like hyaluronic acid which is good for skin and joints.

If you eat light bulbs you will also have better ideas

Yeah it also contains salmonella. I don't think vomiting and diaherra are good for gains

When you see him the next time stare Chad dead in the eyes, take out a whole egg and eat it, with shell and all.
Thats gonna show him whos boss

So sterilize it in an oven before you powder it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qt5rMUYCMnc

Not a meme.

>My katana vs their muscles in a forest. I wonder who would win
They will win hands down. You are too much of a numb skull to use a katana to it;s full effect on someone.

>healthline.com/nutrition/eggshells-benefits-and-risks#section1

Remember that fat weeb who cut up like 3 niggers who broke into his house? Even a retard with a Katana is more dangerous than an unarmed chad.

Sauce on story

youtu.be/W84GVTSFZXU

That's terrible. How can people mess with the mentally challenged like that?