/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - Why even lift edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on glute spread general

Test E 900mg

or

Test E 600mg
Tren E 300mg

For a lean bulk?

I have 2 weeks to lean out as much as possible. What do? Just PSMF or what?

I'm already on 250mg a week btw.

looking bloated like and shit at the moment. Tried to make a non cheating picture for the internet police

Lean bulk is lean food, not steroids. Some compounds can hold off some water more than others

Keto + HITT + ECA

>Sex drive non existent on 250 test 250 tren

Is this normal? I don't care because I don't have any girls in my life anyways.

Check e2 breh

Looking joozy

Height/weight?
Pretty goal body bro

Could be e2, could be the tren;test ratio. Otherwise add some masteron. Drop the tren. Try 250 test-e with 250 mast it will def be fixed

6'. I dunno my weight atm. I would guess like 105 kg +. Going to weigh myself for the first time since months soon

Mirin apartment cleanliness but it looks a little boring. Like it belongs to a showroom in Ikea.

Anyone know of a free meal planner where you enter in your goal macros and it spits out some recipes and/or shopping list?

Scooby has one but it's $.

I'm getting tired of my Crock-Pot pork, steak tacos and chicken/rice/veg combos, but I have the macros perfect and the cook times down to nothing. Weary of abandoning them for a 15 ingredient locally harvested activated almond salmon tartar with foraged essence of oyster soy daikon sauce recipe.

I know it's not done yet. I need to create a small bar, buy plants, planks for the wall, buy more lamps, decorations etc

I like it clean and tight, no fucking happy colors. Only grew, black, white

>roiding for those legs

I think they're fine. Guess it has to do with angle

calves and chest i could agree with roiding for this indeed.

Mirim house decoration.
Bloat is noticeable, mainly loss of definition.

Still, I'd love to be this at one point even if it means some bloat.

Whats your secret to such a smooth skin?

how big are your arms in cm?

but but .. In good lightning i still see my serratus. I don't care about shredss now i am going full bulk for one year now without cutting. Fat is stays the same now since i also do some cardio

You looking bigger already

Mainly keeping e2 in check. Masteron and taking an ai helps good with that.

Btw how often do you have those numbs hands from mk? Now i didn't had it for 2 days

40-41cm, but remember that I'm a midget.

how tall? im 1,86 cm tall and at 43,5 cms and shit is still too small

Its very sporadic, today they bother me yesterday was fine. It just happens sometimes.

Hows the chest on them?

170cm

>1,86 cm
Steroids truly are for manlet faggots

looking good m8.

it's either your rear delts or tricep which is creating no separation between those two. Could be angle also. Now it looks one piece

what do you mean with that. Chest acne?

>170cm
>41cm arms
Why are you lying? That looks like 35cm tops. If you truly had 41cm it would look fucking huge on 170cm frame.

Didnt it have a heart/chest impact for you?
Or am I mistaken?

Then don't believe me.

thanks man, its mostly underdeveloped rear delts (im on my first blast which is test-e and mast) and bf% a little too high

What happened to alex by the way? Did he get committed again?

he probably does have 41cm arms, it's mostly not so good insertions and higher bf% that makes it not as good

Gyno comes from high e2 as in very high e2 or can you get it even when your levels are just slightly above normal range?

Mirin.

Yeah I'm pretty bloated and fat, tri's have poor insertion.

I had some increased heart rate the first time i took it. I had some other heart issues issues in the past, but coq10 really helped me with that

What exercises you do for them atm ? Really good choice. Test + mast is god-tier

You cycled before or cruised?

i did a shit tier cycle with oral winny only (retarded i know) last year and i started blasting at the end of december

as for the rear delts ive been doing rear delt raises with dumbells, but i think im gonna try out with cables to see if it makes any difference. also gonna start with them on shoulder days, ive been using too many pressing machines lately

Mines are 35 without pump and I'm a 167cm for 65kg nattydyel
He's not lying.

Pretty good. Andy natty pictures? Just before you started that winny

>but i think im gonna try out with cables to see if it makes any difference
DEF add these, will make a huge difference. I do that one and with dumbbells and 3 normal shoulder exercises and my rear delts have exploded since that

dont have too much pics of dyel days but there u go

to the left was pre-winny and to the right is somewhat more recent

I like your crib breh. Looks very modern unlike 90% of the homes I see in America. I kind of like the 70s aesthetics but it gets a little tiring when it's everywhere

First cycle so excuse my retardation.

250mg test E E3D. Plebbit recommends 0.5 mg of Arimidex E3D, but I can only find 1mg tabs. Is that fine? How often should I take them? I suppose I could try to split them but that seems like a hassle.

>excuse my retardation
there is no excuse

well fuck

thanks mango

Looking good

def make some good gains, good job

Thank you. Yeah i like the modern look more that old style. Especially when it's messy. I hate messy homes

Still have to add a lot of things

What should I do for a lean bulk? I've ran two blasts of 500mg test E and one blast of 250 test e and 250 tren e.

Just finished cruising on 250 test / 250 dnp / 50 t3 for a month

im lean as fuck now looking to rebound and blow up. Test/Tren/Mast or Test/Tren/Eq?

Slin/hgh will be included as well

Pls

I'm so tired if making my own

Swole.me
Or eatthismuch

Billy is gone and it appears it's not the roids.
Guess what was his stack.

>it appears it's not the roids
he died in a car crash

I want to try tren for bulking myself but I'm put off by things you hear like

"high carbs just means you'll sweat and be hot all the time"
"you can't out eat the tren"
"tren burns through all the calories you eat"
"tren destroys your appetite"

That's all you hear on forums, kind of puts me off using it for a bulk.

Assuming I eat enough and progress linearly in weights will I stop looking DYEL with gear

Hey guys been a while

So i’m not looking for a source... but rather an alternative to SST, any hints?

I think a lot of you have body dysmorpia

What makes you say that?

Yes but it'll take time regardless.

I think you just have low standards.

Tren is the biggest meme compound of the last decade. What are you thinking of running for your bulk?

What are your stats brah

Why? Nothing wrong with that place

Type out what the acronym stands for and .org. Or just homebrew like us cool kids I’m about to make some nand cyp, bold cyp, and EQ

chris bumstead is 10/10

>bold cyp

Wtf is my doctor trying to do to me?

Wanted to try it. Only got 10g in case the pip is as bad as everyone says.

His lisp is kinda annoying but he’s a cool dude

Why....not?

Nothing good.

Harm your health.

Why does my TDEE double on test, even on a cruise dose? Was normal T before hopping on too :/

>roiding for this

I really hope thats test U

it doesn't

It does. I lose weight if I eat anything other than +500 on top oF DOUBLE of my TDEE.

nah

Who /cysticacne/ here

that's what I was assuming when I first saw it. Nope! Good ol Test C juat enough to fuck my testies.

I /accutaned/ it away my dude

Does finasteride affect gains

>20ml of pharmaceutical test
You guys in the states have no idea how good you have it. Cracking open ampoules and drawing up 1ml gets really fucking tiring.

Infamous for bad pip

Those ampoules look pretty dope though. Like what they put on clickbaity news thumbnails.

Gotta talk to the good doctor asap though. 200mg test C e4w isn't gonna cut it. The pharmacist was just as obvious. She kept assuming I was talking about dosage - nah nah 200mg is a good starting point; its the frequency of injection I'm concerned with. Fat bitch.

mirin

Pharmacists aren’t gonna have any idea about less common drugs. Unless it’s cholesterol meds, diabetes drugs, muh thyroid meds, or antibiotics they’re basically useless for suggestions.

I wonder why desu EQ is good even at 400mg/ml cyp isn’t even a really short ester

You get gains from 400mg EQ?

nice reading comprehension my dude

And its looking like my insurance wont cover my Test C anyway. what's that legit website where you give them your script and they serve you gear at a reasonable price? Empower?

Dunno I always do way higher, at least 1.2g

Cyp is just kind of a bitch to work with when it comes to Bold/DHB.

Use goodrx for coupons but they only do 10ml 200mg/ml

Damn someone show themselves in the head outside the north lawn at the whitehouse. That’s kinda messy and rude to everyone else

Thxxx
Are the jewpons one time use, or can they be used everytime?

My nipples are always erect guys please help you can see it through my hoodie

Rub them while walking around outside

Y’all ever realize how many girls have eating disorders and shit? Supposedly it was NEDA week this past week and I’ve seen so many grills on IG saying they had anorexia or whatever. I know my little sister had bulimia but fuck it seems like every one of them have some sort and body image issues.

I don't know I've had it and it wasn't a big deal. I think a lot of people are just gigantic pussies.

>stare at awkward fit guy
>his tiddies stare back at you
Pretty alpha.

>talking about eating disorders and body image issues on a steroid board full of dyels

kek

But yes, a lot of women have issues (or pretend to for attention).

Thank god I'm gay.
I just have to deal with fatties thinking it's okay to be fat and shit-tier because they're "bears", and the army of old men thinking I want them inside my asshole.

Also our society tends to favor protecting women from any kind of harm for as long as possible. What happens is that many are robbed of the ability to cope with extreme fears or problems (like questioning your reproductive appeal). So 'Adult fears' explode in the mentality tenfold.
It sucks, honestly.

What was it dosed at? I just made mine at 200mg/ml

This thread is proof that steroids alone dont give good physiques. It's like all of you roid like mad but forget to train and diet correctly.... no hate, but Ive yet to be impressed by any of you juice monkeys. Why subject your body to UGL chemicals that contain who knows what (heavy metals and other unknowns) if youre gonna look worse than natties who know how to diet and train? I guess you cant expect someone who wants to take shortcuts to have discipline and work ethic.

>Why subject your body to UGL chemicals that contain who knows what
To impress you dummy. That's what we are all here for

We’re only doing this for ourselves

you should see me when I'm natty

You need drugs to alter your body to your liking. That qualifies.

i dont max out but ive done
405 squats for 9 and incline barbell bench 275 for 10 and i dont deadlift

I think he more meant height/weight/bf

oh lol
186cm
anywhere between 94 to 96kg
on that pic probably 12%, maybe 13%, i do like to hang around at 10% to 11 but i like pizza way too much