CBT - Programs edition

6'4 215
185/275/275/415
1.5 years of brosplits and now I'm trying to get strong, I'm thinking of doing Madcow 5x5 w/ some chins and dips added

Other urls found in this thread:

higher-faster-sports.com/highfrequencybenching.html
aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jealous of the shape of your back. Need to build my lats.

Just switched to Lyle McDonald's bulking program

shalom /cbt/, 19-going-on-53 here

>still butthurt over the construction worker comment
baka

Been on PPL for years

What do? Just started boxing.

Eat and pick up things regularly.

About eating, I'd prefer to stay low on the weight to stick to my weight class. I've got a whole length over the others as of now.

Great progress dude. My advice though is to not do Madcow. I did it for a bit and I didn't make any real strength or size progress because it's kind of low in volume and exercise selection. I've made much better progress from just following a generic upper lower template and doing the exercises I choose. The strength and size progression I've made just doing my own things is so much better than any program I've followed before.

6' 175
195/300/345/505
Running PHAT and enjoying it a lot, but contemplating running Smolov Jr. and bulking a bit harder to bring up my shitty squat.

5'10, 97kg

110kg OHP, 180kg Bench, 250kg squat, 320kg deadlift (All time bests 1RM, back when I competed)

Lifting 10 years, range of routines including SS (first routine), 5/3/1, texas method, madcows, sheiko, smolov (+ smolov jr for suqat and bench), phillip coannis diddlylift, westside barbells routines, PHAT, PPL, the cube method, Kelly baggets high frequency benching program, ultimate diet 2.0 (to get leaner once I peak at 20% in bulks, which desu I'm probably not far off in that pic), GVT (a few times, not a fan), Arnolds high frequency routine (was a fucking nightmare, gave up in 6 weeks), and PSMF.

I also did couch to 5k, and run up to 12 miles in a workout, although it depends - if I bulk NOPE cuz shin pumps are unreal, keep cardio to treadmill and 20 mins of that. Also do plenty of sprinting (100m @ 11.2s, not bad, not great). Did run a marathon, time was embarrassing, also was awful. Would not recommend. Tried swimming for cardio and lol, my back kept giving out. Goodbye sweet rear delts.

smolov jr is fucking amazing for quick peaking, it took me from a 160kg bench to 170kg in 3 weeks. With squat it took me from 230 to 250 at the time, thing I found was the strength didn't last long and texas method (or 5/3/1) allowed me to make consistent, manageable gains, even if it was only 5kg in the entire year, without having to bulk. Just aiming for 'enough' nutrition.

before and after pictures where the before is uglier than the after makes my dick rock hard in a sexual way

Fit4less Queensway?

Kinetix health club

Been on this program for about 3 months now and it’s treating me pretty good

stfu that's a total wifeable booty

What frequency ppl?

Phat is great but so time consuming

Got 360 on my dl
I weigh 135 and am a manlet (5'8) been lifting half a year now

nice fucking trips

Lots of bench focus. I'd probably remove the spoto press for additional overhead work ...

5'8 19yo 220lbs 6 months out

I get your point, but my OHP is stronger compared to my bench, so I’d rather work on my bench until they “equal”

Ohp will stall before bench

roiding? and 6 months out from what? Dont tell me you're getting "shredded" while still being 19yrs old ... you're potentially not fully grown yet.

whats the degree of disparity?

(Half natty lighting) 176 CM, 74kg at the moment. Started bulking for the first time couple months ago.

haven’t gained much bodyfat yet but I still want to gain about 8 more kg, doing a bunch of volume rn

I tried Texas Method and easily stalled out after 2 weeks of doing the program. I'm mainly trying Madcow to get used to getting under heavier weights since the peak is 3 reps. I'm trying to build is much strength as possible for rugby I don't really care for size at the moment.

why do you guys always take these types of pictures? you know you can show off without looking like your asshole is open for business

pls be natty

I bench 90kg for 6 reps and I press 55kg for 8.
Symmetric strength says that there is an imbalance

Just about 3 years of lifting. Im thinking about starting my first cycle. Opinions/suggestions?

OP here, what'd you think of madcow versus 5/3/1 or texas method? I wasn't able to progress very well on texas method. Nsuns 531 took my 5 rm from 195 to 255 but I plateaued

Are you mad because it actually turns you on a little bit?

So I should focus more on OHP?

there isn't much of a imbalance ... plus man, you're still in your novice phase, approaching teh end of it for upper body

don't over complicate things like i did

Workout A
Squat 3x6+
Bench Press or OHP 3x6+
Pendlay Row or Weighted Chin-ups 3x6+

Workout B
Deadlift 2x6+
Bench Press or OHP 3x6+

Workout C
Squat 3x6
Bench Press or OHP 3x6+

>When performing bench press and pendlay row
Curls
Face Pulls

>When performing OHP and Weighted Chinups
Weighted Dips
DB Upright row

thats all

oh, and microloading is required. the "+" represents doing last set to failure but before form breakdown .... it's pretty much Greyskull LP

I'm fully grown, have a receding hairline since middle school, stop growing a couple years ago. Growth plates closed, check by X-ray. Not roiding just sarms.

how old are you ?

So imo, Texas was good as a break from higher volume routines, I saw 5/3/1 as a long term strategy to gaining strength, particularly for deadlift. I felt like it lacked Benching frequency, and desu all 3 routines did, hence why I did more high frequency bench phases with smolov and sheiko. Thus where I made most of my strength gains, which I used 5/3/1 or Texas to hold onto.

My opinion would be 5/3/1, but you should incorporate meso/macro/micro cycles of routiens with higher frequency/intensity (weight, lower vol) for macro (increase volume over time, e.g. sheiko or smolov), then meso like 5/3/1, then cut weight on ud 2.0 and deload a bit (maintain strength but mostly deload). That worked well for me, and every 2 years I had a 'mass gaining phase' of like, 6 months - I'd just eat +300kcals, and do a oldschool high freq and high vol bodybuilding routine with disregard for strength (just maintain some of it). Came back weaker, but going back into my macrocycles I'd be say, 5kg stronger than before, possibly more depending how early into my training. These days, far less.

Also, it's about finding what works best for you, but the mesomacromicro cycles are tested and tried, it's about programming in your volume, frequency, weight, intensity etc and basing it on an RPE too.

If you wanna quickly increase your bench now, I recommend the following: higher-faster-sports.com/highfrequencybenching.html

Worked great for me! Best of luck though either way, mate. You'll make gains eventually, even if you stall for 2 years like I did, and now again (I doubt I'll ever gain more strength bar using some minor technique changes or trying PEDs other than eph and clen)

19 training since 17 1/2

Post more pictures, I need to properly assess your gains

Oh that made me think too (microloading). USE FRACTIONAL PLATES WHEN YOU HIT STALLS, I cannot stress enough how much 0.25kg plates pushed me in terms of strength.

They're also invaluable for women and older people. I got my girlfriend of 4 years to lift with me only 3 months ago, microloading managed to get her bench from 20kg to 50kg already. She deadlifts 130kg now too and she's only 5'7 and 58kg. Mind you, she's got some great limb lengths for deadlifting lol, but microplates were the BEST way for her to push through stalls on bench. Normally we'd do bigger jumps like 2.5kg or even 5kg, but then if she stalled twice we'd use microplates to progress over 3 weeks to gain up to 2kg in those 3 weeks, then push another 2.5kg the next time and it worked every time. Otherwise she just stalled.

Also another thing to note, the reason why she got so strong so quickly is technique tweaks, which I did my best to help her with. You need to learn to tweak your technique to suit your body best, so learn some structural kienisology. I learned it at Uni during my intercalated degree for med (human bio intercalated) and it was quite helpful with pushing myself further with some lifts. Each person varies with what technique works best, play about. Gf would be stuck at a 90kg DL otherwise. She sumo pulls so don't be amazed by the DL number

can you tell me your diet ?
im 6'4'' as you but i don't know what/how much to eat ..
i'm still kind of skinnyfat

What's your thoughts on 531 Building the monolith w/ 4 day benching?

Yeah my PHAT workouts can drag on if I don't push myself. 1.5 hours is probably my average if I don't fuck around. I run a little personal training studio out of my basement though so long workouts aren't an issue for me.

5'11" 199lbs

Work out 6 days a week, 4 of those days are actual lifting (push/pull/legs/option), the other 2 days are just extra cardio and bodyweight/core stuff.

Currently in the process of cutting, down from 213 in december.

You look like a woman, stop doing booty workouts and start lifting properly you fucking beta

>Smolov Jr is good for quick peaking

You're right, the crazy volume definitely results in supercompensation which can lead to the strength gains eventually leaving. but I believe that jumping back into an intermediate strength routine as soon as you finish a Smolov Jr round will result in the majority of the strength being maintained. That makes suffering through Smolov Jr worth it imo.

Look at the program and tell me how much “booty work” there is. Ain’t anons fault he has an ass like that

Great info

I quite liked it, it's well structured and it does work, but don't expect smolov like gains.

Exactly what I do desu man, that's my macro meso micro cycling there, I go then from intermediate/advanced routine programming in 5/3/1 with RPE lifting to a recomp routine like UD 2.0 (I just honestly love UD 2.0 for it's consistency, it's easy to stick to, it loses weight fast, carb loading is bae, and I can use EC all day on the low carb days and I get a great mental boost for it, helped me push through finals)

He clearly is not sticking to that routine, he has zero muscle

Not him but 6’2 200lbs at around 15% bf and I’ll tell you exactly what I eat since I know how hard it is to find out what to do

Lunch: 2 pb&js with a lot of pb + milk

After workout: shake w/ 2 scoops protein and 2 scoops maltodextrin (pretty much pure carbs, comes from corn)

Dinner: 2 porkchops, cup of rice, 1 chicken breast, vegetable of your choice and more milk

I drink 1/2 gallon of milk a day. Since you’re 6’4 you’ll want to add breakfast to this more more calories; eggs are great for that. The dinner is hard to eat at first but you get used to it

*for more calories

is that cow milk or almond milk ?
i can't get almond milk for cheap , its too expensive in my country

if those are strech marks on ur chest then dont...unless u are also willing to pay for cosmetic

Here’s another pic of my back with a better angle. I’m clearly not big, but I do have muscle, so stay jelly

Wanna continue egotripping your awesome form? Join

H t t p s://discord.g g/33ykKs

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips.

>pic related, few years ago

Somebody tell him

I shovel rocks all day 6 days a week for 12 hours

12 beers day + chicken is my diet

Unironically stronger than most of you

Good for you. Your body is unimpressive.

>Nipple ring
Erm..

If I ever cut out the alcoholism ill probably get lean pretty quick, using that belly fat to build more muscle right now so once I hit 210 im gonna eat healthy, 190 right now

1.5 years of lifting, howd i do

looking huge and muscular, my dude. very impressive. since you've been lifting 10 years, you must have some expertise. which routine would you recommend to a beginner/intermediate? Someone who's near intermediate but beginning to stall out on a novice program.

SS for about 3/4 months, not always as consistent as i would like to but when i do train i try to go as hard as i can

Prove it faggot

I mean you're not big, with your clothes on you're very DYEL

not bad though, end of Rome aesthetic because it's pleasant to the women and more so to true alphas

So you can eat like shit, work like a dog, and look like shit?

Congrats m80

Ok
Thanks

Decent traps

you're skinny fat and aren't nearly as strong as you think you are

Lookin good. What's your diet and caloric intake lookin like?

im not sure about my caloric intake, but i track my weight and its going up, as are my lifts. i dont eat meat and ill have fish once a week, i eat alot of fresh veggies, beans and rice mostly, alot of garlic/onion and supplements such as zinc and vit d+b

What're your lifts? Without knowing I'd say SS, then Madcows, then Texas Method, then 5/3/1, then westside, then sheiko, then smolov, then bodybuilding routines by actual bodybuilderst o gain mass and doing mesomacromicro cycles, and recomp routines like ud 2.0 to make weight.

But there's a load of other stuff out there too to peak. IME your best bet will be Texas method or 5/3/1, failing that - westside. Program in mroe frequency if you can, I always found that key for strength. The second key aspect to strength, bar technique (MAKE SURE IT'S ON POINT, I have had so many injuries before from not focusing enough on technique), is PUSHING yourself. Music, Psych up, one a month, max out if you can. Go for PRs. Have a spotter, get it.

You can also try the RPE method. Either way you'll eventually end up at the same level in the end, doing whatever - so long as you push yourself and develop good technique. I don't think diet is super important for strength, not until mass matters anyway. God knows when that makes the difference for you though, you'll just have to keep pushing and see what you're capable of, and when you stall more than 6 times, switch routines to higher frequency ones. If stalling again, maybe it's time to do some bodybuilding and mild bulking to gain muscle. Once that's done, put it to use and use it to gain strength.

I use clen and eph when I cut, so I would 100% be banned from tested feds. I also used Jack3D a few times to pysch up and push myself. I think having pushed myself for strength gains gave me bigger muscle gains in the long run. So, up to you whether that's natty or not.

I also used a lot of forskolin, but desu I have my doubts as to whether it works or not.

Yung Lean?

2lbs of 80% ground beef (weigh after cooking)
2 double baconators
12 eggs
Can substitute baconators out for fish + rice or some sort of carb

>girls to no girls

sums up Veeky Forums quite well

71kg 5'9
Doing Reg Park's routine since November now. Started from skinnyfat and wanted to put on skme size, but now I got too fat. Will probably start a cut in two weeks. Too bad I'm still pretty weak.
34/62/78/88

might wanna get a better pic

Frontal lighting

yes its me the swedish rapper yung lean

please help me improve
I eat 1600 calories a day and do aworkoutroutine.com/the-muscle-building-workout-routine/

Please help me

3 day bro split. Should I do separate days for legs and shoulders? I’m 19, 5’9, 148 lbs

5’6” Prinzessin Von Manlets.
175 lbs
385 squat
275 (incline bench press)
Shoulder press with 100lb dumbbells

My deadlift is utter shit though because I pulled a muscle in my back and it never healed properly

Former 135 lb skelly, now sitting at around 178.
On perma-bulk and bro split

220 lbs
355 squat
405 deadlift
305 bench

forgot 6'3"

Coolcicada's routine in the morning before work. Boxing and yoga in the evenings

Any feedback would be appreciated

I posted right above you, Your body looks similar to mine, I feel like we can both cut some body fat

Looking for some advice:

Mainly trying to get that fucking six-pack, but not sure what I should do.

>1: bulk, then cut
>2: cut now

I'm not convinced that I have all that much abs below the last layers of fat, which is why I'm thinking of a bulk.

show cok and asshol

pls no

did you had skin removal surgery m8?

Yeah, lost 70 kg.

jeez, congrats

Happy to hear that my dude, congrats