How do i become an alpha?

i want to be that guy every girl eye fucks when he walks by. i want to cuck other guys. how can i work towards this goal?

to make this Veeky Forums related: what kind of body/stats would i need?

>pic related: the ultimate goal

GENETICS

if you don't receive that attention now YOU NEVER WILL. The difference between being a dyel skeleton and having your goal body is a 1.5/10 MAX. You can't go from a 5/10 to an 8/10 doing anything other than reconstructing your face. HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME is not a meme, that's what 90% of female sexual attraction is based off

you're born alpha

Me on the right

>alpha
It's your personality and it's incredibly hard if not impossible to change.

the way to acheive this is to have a mindset completely opposite of what you think it is. your goals are fucking retarded and you should grow up

That pic can be attributed more to alcohol that alpha males

this picture always makes me cringe.

>how do i become an alpha?
If you have to ask, or even ask the question ironically, then you're not and nothing you ever do will make you one, it's already too late for you. The best you'll ever do is be a top-tier beta. Even if you found yourself to be the last living man on Earth, all the women will instinctively know you're a beta. Accept this, and move on with your life as best you can, unless you enjoy being miserable every waking moment of your life.

You’re on the right track, everyone knows the first step to becoming an alpha is asking a bunch of virgin neckbeard homosexuals on a Corsican macrame trading forum how to be alpha.

much better

where else am i supposed to go? yeah obviosuly you don't go from 0 to 100 overnight, it's a long process that most people fail. i get it, im trying to get my shit together and one day i know i will. zyzz did it and i know other Veeky Forumsizens did too so it's not impossible

Apparently you don't even read well.
>how do I become 'alpha'?
YOU DON'T. Just asking means you never will be.
Now STFU and go live your life as best you can, Beta.

>who is zyzz + tons of other people on bb.com

It's all about genes.
Sorry, mate. Maybe in your next life.

>tfw Corsican and studying abroad
Commoners from the main land are insufferable

>zyzz
LOL using steroids is the most BETA thing you can ever do! It's the ultimate surrender; you're admitting you don't have what it takes and need to CHEAT. CHEATERS are the worst BETAS of them all. Zyzz, Piana, they all got the Kharma they deserved for being cheating betas: DEATH. They're losers, they're DEAD losers, and they are to be disregarded.

The first step is to realize you don't need the help of women to be Alpha. Once you are, they will come to you.

what the fuck, op? why would you ask how to be an alpha in Veeky Forums.org?

Because the OP is a skeezy useless BETA-AS-FUCK permavirgin. He needs to just accept who he is and move on.

Alright, I’ll give you a non memefagginf answer.

Most men considered to be “alpha” were born with a certain mindset, or at least had it ingrained at an early age. This doesn’t mean you can’t improve things like confidence, swagger, social standing on your own, it’s just going to be an uphill battle. Let me make a suggestion. Do not put forth some movie screen ideal of “alpha male” in your head to reach at all costs. There’s nothing wrong with setting goals and trying to attain them but this is typically a recipe for disaster. Your focus should be on yourself, self improvement, and striving for your own personal level of greatness.

Obviously physical fitness should be a first priority, if you lack mental and emotional confidence it’s almost impossible to overcome that without physical confidence and feeling good about your body. This is a must. As far as personal interactions, if you have difficult communicating or are uncomfortable in social situations, getting a job that forces you to interact with people, forces you to be social can really help improve confidence and ability to read people and talk with strangers. If you’re already lifting you’re off to a good start. Jusy be patient.

Four scoops c’mon

>and ability to read people and talk with strangers

not op
how do i achieve this?

honestly, bro...listen.

you linked a picture of a guy gettin a blowjob, saying its the ultimate goal. this is where you fail.

sex, women, fortune, whatever is NOT the goal. it is the prize. big difference.

Depends on your definition of alpha.

You can learn the behaviour and become a charismatic man that's successful with women if you put effort, but looks play a very important role and those are determined by genetics.

Just yesterday I met an old high school friend that I hadn't seen for years. During school he was a taller than me but not by very much, but he grew a lot taller and I didn't, he's now 6'2" while I am 5'6", he also got the mesomorph bodytype and a square jaw, I looked fucking pathetic next to him even though I have better face (his is still good too) and his hairline is starting to recede (his only apparent flaw).

Standing next to him, I'll always look like a lesser male. You just can't beat genetics.

Practice. If you’re terribly awkward you may never feel natural talking with people, but you can at least fake it. The best way is getting a job that forces you to talk with people, it takes the pressure off because you aren’t just approaching people for no reason at a party or public place, you have a reason to be talking to them. Just like anything else, the more you do something the easier it gets.

Everyone shut the fuck up. The answer is: become powerful. That doesn't necessarily mean rich, it could also be famous, politically influent, whatever.

lel

Alpha mindset comes after.
When I lost bodyfat grew a beard I went from a 6 to an 8. Suddenly I was getting attention from attractive women, but my mindset was still beta.
But after a while you begin to expect women to be attracted to you, and thats when you start to behave "alpha" so to speak.

That's not alpha, you loser.

She sees him as a very good provider, but not as a very good MAN. She PUTS UP with him for personal gain, but certainly doesn't think of him as a top quality sexual partner.

They have been married for 15 years, since she was 19. She probably barely had any sexual partner other than him.

The first step is to learn how to make eye contact during conversations. Start with your mates then grills. It's really effective.

>fucking basic bitches
>alpha
wut

>that nose

And how does that change what I said?

He can provide her an easy life because of his financial power and security, she still doesn't see him as an alpha male and never will. It's an exchange of favors, she blows his wrinkled dick once every two or three months, he pays for her royalty lifestyle.

Get a better face and socialize more

>not the goal
wtf?
women in general are the goal
getting head and pussy is the dream
its the meaning of life

>having free choice of any woman at any given time
>not alpha
wut

more alpha than fucking no bitches

>fucking women

more alpha than 90% of Veeky Forums

the only way to be alpha is to make straight men gay

Become muscular

i thought that for a very long time. having sex is fun, dont get me wrong. but believe me, its not the end goal. the end goal is to become great.

once u are great at something, everything else follows; fortune, women, etc.

>But after a while you begin to expect women to be attracted to you, and thats when you start to behave "alpha" so to speak.

Can't believe people arent focusing on these trips of truth. Clearly there are very few people on the board who even understand this, but yes this is exactly how it works.

Once you bang enough attractive women, that just becomes your standard and everything else comes into place.

Anyone who says it's impossible to become more Alpha is just saying that because they don't have the stones to make the changes they need to make and want to see everyone else fail so that they don't have to feel so bad about their social autism and lack of drive.

Everyone has their own goals, if yours is to fuck hot women then you can absolutely do that, but you are going to need a competitive advantage of some kind.

The good news, here in the modern era is that it doesn't have to be superior genetics. BUT you should absolutely make the best of whatever you do have.

Get to a reasonable body fat % and a good level of fitness. You don't have to be Olympic athlete fitness with gigchad aesthetics but you DO need to look like you care about yourself.

Get your fitness, dress-sense and personal hygiene sorted as a baseline. Then you need confidence, simple as.

While you are getting yourself together physically: Read and travel all you can. Learn about everything. Stop watching fictional TV shows and start understanding how the world works. This will help in two ways: one, it will make you interesting. Women LOVE intelligence and experience. A man who has a broad understanding of the world and how it works and can converse about it confidently is like catnip to most of the female population.

This learning will also help you make money. If you can make good money you also have a massive competitive advantage. The attraction of women to men with money happens at a deep biological level. It's a signal that you can offer protection to her and her offspring.

All of this will help towards the last thing you need: Confidence. Ultimately, an alpha is someone who is confident not just among women but among other men. Acquiring the above attributes will give you a baseline of confidence you can work on from there.

1. Make the best of what you have physically.
2. Become well-read and worldly-wise.
3. Acquire money.
4. Gain confidence.
5. Bang hotties.

Holding around a woman in bed and have her hold around you too.

Phaggot.

fag
you are missing the point

being alpha is all about personality

if you weren't an alpha when you were a teenager you will never be an alpha
you just can't change your personality, faggot

I don’t even consider my personality to be very alpha, but I’ve always gotten attention from girls. I’m not a super manly dude, some what of a pretty boy when I was younger and a baby face that makes me look 3-4 years younger than I really am

>2018
>Still believing the "aesthetics is all you need" meme.

Sure, you want to just bang a certain type of woman, being muscular is all you need. But most men are intelligent enough that eventually (though it seems crazy to say it now if you're not getting any hot pussy) banging hot airheads will become the norm and will quickly lose its shine. You'll start to want a woman with a bit more about her and with no conversation, no money, and no game. you'll be shit out of luck on that score my friend.

Not that guy but ive changed my personality

I know you want that to be true because you are too lazy to make the requisite changes but I'm afraid it just isn't.

Acquiring experiences and knowledge will change who you are very, very quickly and will make you naturally more confident.

It's really very simple and works like magic.

explain yourself

personality is way more than just confidence

>personality is way more than just confidence

Of course, I never said otherwise. Your personality is a result of the experiences and knowledge acquired to date. It stands to reason that if you acquire more varied knowledge and experience that your personality will change.

If you communicate that knowledge and experience with the right balance of humility and confidence you become more interesting to women.

The problem is that most men seeking to be more Alpha have plenty of humility but need to acquire confidence. Thankfully, being intelligent and experienced also provides additional confidence.

The mechanism is relatively simple, what is hard is the continuous dedication to change. It takes far more effort than most are willing to put in. They'd rather just spend time on internet forums bleating about how life dealt them a shit hand and there's nothing they can do to change it.

Tell us about it.

>nothing gay about saving that

Is it possible to find a woman that hasnt jumped in to cock carousel? Im not expecting a virging but modern thots disgusted me

>disgust me
Fucking auto correct

The answer to your question is yes but this line of thinking is toxic.

Stop giving a shit about girls and what you think they might have done. Just go out, socialize, find someone you're compatible with and get on with your life.

How to change?

I just realized parts about me that I wanted to change

I became more open
Less demeerning
More fun
I tried to remember what it felt like to be a kid again.
Non-judgement over otherd to.

This has been a spiritual process that Ive been working on for over a year now.

>But after a while you begin to expect women to be attracted to you
Truth. I went through this myself. When you get to this point you are definitely gonna make it (you have to actually be attractive and not delusional though)

LMAO

>its all personality
>if you weren't alpha at your teens you can never be

Yeah cause you'll never change from how you were in your teens...15 year old discovered, get the fuck out of here!

Of course you change your personality as you grow and face new challenges/experiences in life.

>toxic
>reddit spacing
shoo shoo incel

Chads are born, not made. Take for example me, I will never be a Chad because I'm autistic.

>Toxic

Toxic for him. If he thinks every girl is a slut he'll end up the being the incel you claim I am

>reddit spacing

Separating thoughts is now reddit spacing. K.

>incel

I've had sex many times though.

It's always cute when guys who try to be alpha meat an actual alpha.

A tall, broad shouldered, huge jawed, effortlessly powerful and charismatic young male. The type of man ancient homo's called heroes and wrote stories about.

The good news is they're super rare so you can play make believe around the vast majority of losers if you're strong physically and mentally, successful, funny and have a high value mate.

The only autistic thing about you is that you believe your image defines you.

Where did you find the test on the right?

going from a 6.5/10 to an 8/10 is a dramatic increase in pusy attention.

Live long enough and you'll see you're wrong on that. People are actually capable of growth.

Google 8 values political test.

You're probably that guy in the room that reminds people that not all Muslims are bad when people are talking about terrorists. Thanks, Mr. Obvious.

My president. Unirocally voting for him if he runs the election

go to

>demeerning
Not a word.

Me squatting down

to lead and never follow

>79.8% Nationalist
Narrow minded. INTJs should always be cosmopolitical.

Bitchmade

>dependent on pussy
confirmed for never going to make it

Very true. Roids are for the physically and mentally inferior.

ITT betas discuss what it means to be alpha

or to being literally a photoshoot with models presenting clothes in other pics

This and this kid replying to you is hopeless.

Wow damn this is deep

He's helping you and you chose to be ungrateful commenting on a simple spelling mistake. Lel. Says a lot about you