Meet your new king ,Veeky Forums!

Meet your new king ,Veeky Forums!
Despite all his mental health issues , getting taken to the cleaners in a divorce, he still is making progress towards his fitness goals.

He is literally half the man he used to be.

Is there a more inspirational fitness journey?
youtube.com/watch?v=XSNbSptOEbE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=pezKv7U3VKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didnt he get surgery to make it easy to lose weight?

don't be ridiculous user, he took responsibility for his bad habits and harnessed his willpower to make changes, through determination and hard work.

>harnessed his willpower

Fuck you Boogie get off this board

Cut off a man's foot and praise him for not being able to run.?

Exactly this. He's setting such a bad example for his fat subscribers. Essentially saying if youre sad and your mum was mean you can't possible actually diet and exercise.

I hope you die of a heart attack soon, boogie

>boogie pls

Shit runs deep m8, everyone "deserve" praise for basically nothing, Achievements arn't stribed for anymore, they're given out for free.
Even if you fuck up your life and (Drugs, debt obiesity, etc) and you mange to fix your shit and get back to basic level of function, you're being praised as a hero..

Nah he has repeatedly told people that they should try as hard as they can to lose weight naturally for several years and only get surgery if their doctor decides it is best for them after that.

Shouldn't be suggesting there's an easy way out if you fail. Would probably negatively affect any attempts to lose weight.

Those people weren't gonna make it anyways

imagine having a room full of childrens toys and a room mate called Chad who looks like Senator Armstrong without the steroids

Dear Boogie. You are still a circus freak tier fuck fat. Please leave my fitness board and never come back. Thank you.

He’s just an attention seeker. His last post where he bought sushi because he was “sad :(“ was just made to annoy people and get them to pay attention to him. All his little bs smiley facey replies after are irrelevant

good job boogie, now please be honest about stuff you talk in your videos

It's cool. Just costed him his wife, good majority of his money, and probably some of his viewers. He'll gain it all back once he's done.

KISS YOUR FAT ASS GOODBYE

Boogie pls go and stay go

>tits are still the same size
gross

>Is there a more inspirational fitness journey?
Yes.

I don't care if he wins Mr Olympia. Getting that fucking fat is an incredibly telling visual sign tht the guy is a lowlife.

6 months and surgery ain't shit. Anyone can diet for short stints. What takes further dedication is keeping it up for years, and if anyone knows anything about bod yweight set points, they will know what i mean. He will have to have a stomach squeezing band to stop him gorging on food for a very long time, and fuck if someone as emotionally unstable as him doesn't experience another bout of sadness that forces them back to the only comfort they know. it's sad, but most obese people balloon right back up, and judging by his past, he's not exactly a vision of willpower.

what we are witnessing now is an unusual (but not unexpected) bout of willpower and surgery from him by his standards, but 6 months is simply not a display of meaningful progress given his condition, no matter how compelling his before/after pics are.

dude's fucked for life and is probably in denial. bless him.

Boogie is a manipulative sociopath whose entire life seems to be dedicated the pursuit of both scorn and pity. He can't have the latter without the former, so he comes here to get it.

You are an ugly person, inside and out, Steven.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=pezKv7U3VKM

kekaroo, nothing in this videos casts into doubt anything i mentioned. we've all seen this countless times, and you can post as many cringey videos with inspirational music behind them as you like, kid, but i'm here living in reality.

His reign will be short lived.

Based DSP Poster

Noice

Nah fuck that. Enjoy the little things. He's no Arnold, shit he aint even unique in his weight loss, but he's doin right. Don't begrudge him his praise.

In fact, I'm proud of you for getting up today. I'm proud of you for your own hustle. You doin your best man, and I'm happy for you.

>didnt put me in screencap despite being one of the early posters

user

made it in the screencap

nice

bravo, hope he keeps making them gains

So its ok because do as I say not as I do? Like a shit father? Nah.

Besides of course his doctor would recommend an expensive procedure, instead of telling this fuck to pull himself together and grow up.