Gym Shower

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Not shower

well make sure you lock the door

Wear shoes. Seriously those floors are disgusting, but if you're talking about you homoerotic fantasies then I can't help you there brother

Profusely ash your sack while staring down the other patrons

>not cruising in the steam room

nevergonnamakeit

It's always naked old men showering butt naked in my gym. They would always talk to each other while showring too. Like wtf were the older generations like this when they were younger too?

*wash

The floor looks clean as fuck you squeaker what are you talking about

Get naked, wear shower sandals grab a bar of soap and wash with cold water. You are washing the sweat off yourself so you can put on clean clothes and continue the day.

I do that all the time and I'm 24. Not American tho

>it looks clean so it must be alright
Brainlet please
Also
>gym showers
>clean ever
Lol nah

i bet you wash your hands after you pee

Where's the drains?

Nope. My dicks cleaner than my hands

Look at the wall
Never stare on dick
Brocode applies like in toilets never start unnecessary convos
socialy inept idiot

Edgy Banana-Expander

Go to a gym for more than a month and you will stop caring.

You notice how you dont eye peoples junk? Thats what most people do.

Don't be an insecure autist and stop caring what other people think about you.

These guys get it

That's normal among all generations in Scandinavia. Why are Americans so insecure?

Right in the corner

remember to pre-lube your hole for a good prostate massage.

Gay bananaman

>showering butt naked

how the fuck else are you supposed to shower ? like wtf nigga.

>bar of soap
make sure you don't drop it

my gym has individual showers

what a faggot gym kek

>Kinky Asshole Raider
This is beyond accurate .. Kek

Go home and shower, thats what i do

Could it be that my big brother isn't just being paranoid and those guys in the locker room walking around naked are fags?

>tfw the gym is re-purposing the men's locker room to be gender neutral
>tfw they are gonna split the women's for the gender segregated
>tfw too afraid to speak up because I'm gonna get kicked out

>kinky dong massacre
pretty alpha 2bh

Nasty Cunt Massacre

More true than false.

wait, what?

this, squeezing and releasing your anus around a nice thick cock is a great workout for your abs.

Erect OgreSmasher

fuck I'm retarded, this is the perfect solution to the gym bath problem, I refused to use it cause I knew it would fucking infect my feet or some shit but with sandals that problem doesn't exist.

when you hear the conch being blown, you're going to hear a scrambling, wet slapping sound. get in the crab position or you'll be penelized, literally

So shower with the chicks? Nice.

I laugh at all the incels who try to hide their penis and literally show off their butt all the time. I'm the guy who refuses to shower facing the wall and dutifully cleans his crotch stroking hard his Marseilles bar of soap against his post-training semi while holding eye contact with other mates as soon as they look at me
they all generally accept my dominance in the showers and blush in embarrassment

no homo

Dangly anusblaster
Brb gotta request a name change

>Long Penis-Expander

the university gym just passed a motion to re-model the gym, part of that is around 8.5 million dollars to renovate the mens locker room to be universal. With changing rooms, shower stalls and stuff.
The women's locker room is gonna get split into 2 different sections, the gender segregated ones.
I'm all for not being dicks to the trans people, but I'd rather not pay millions of dollars for the luxury of getting shoved into a smaller space.
(I'm also loosing my sauna which makes me sad)

>3D meme nigger

so your shower area is getting smaller? who gives a fuck, stop being a pansy

Shower at home. Fuck this faggot european shit.

Probably because nobody uses it.

In all honsetly once i get fit im gonna walk around the locker room naked too

It's paying for it that I'm unhappy about

wtf is this some how to for homo?

>WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
follow your fittest bro in, drop the soap. nohomo

It's uni, the school is probably using your money for worse things (like raising the president's salary). At least this might help some people.

Fucking Ass Weaboo

Just shower faggot
Live dangerously, test that immune system

Just go with the flow, bro ;)

don't drop the soap

Fucking spaghetti massacre

these are chad showers
you don't qualify

there was a time when being a dude around other dudes was ok because you didnt have to worry about one of them wanting to fuck your ass and everybody was ugly in some way or another

Dank Titdeliverer

I wish

T. Transfaggot

Yeah bro, quit complaining, it's not like we're giving you half the space with the same amount of people because of a few gay snowflakes or anything. Only a sissy would complain about that.

>Top SchlongLover

>WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
You have to be the boss of the gym.
Do it for him.

That's great acting

lmao at you public gym plebs
>getting ogled and chatted up by fags
>getting cum on by fags in the communal showers
>getting pozzed when u scrape ur shins with the bar

not having a home gym is functionally equivalent to living the life of a faggot

>Top Anus Massacre

Edgy Bananafucker

Could be better

>edgy banana raider
kinda disappointing desu, was hoping for something better than that

>Top Dicksucker
I mean...

What do I do in these if I'm gay? How do you feel about gay guys potentially showering with you?

If they wanted to fuck me I'd feel flattered

>his gym doesn't have individual shower stalls
Enjoy your homo sex. Face it, you're weak, a stronger guy can easily force you to submit to him and you will obey like a little bitch.

Yeah? Well what if I AM the boss of my gym?

>Top cunt creampie. Nice

>Legendary Cock Lover

>prep clothes on nearby bench or countertop (clean underwear and shirt)
>have dry towel in vicinity of clean clothing
>shed clothing, complete nudity optimal for showering
>store dirty clothing separately from clean clothes, in a plastic bag inside a backpack or duffelbag works best
>put on flip flops or similar buffer between floor and foot, as shower room floors tend to be a breeding ground for fungus and bacteria
>turn on water to desired temperature, wait for water to attain desired temperature
>position body under water stream
>use hand(s) to buff sweat and dirt off skin
>soap optional
>ensure cleanliness of taint, armpits, asshole and balls. all other regions come secondary to the aforementioned areas.
>when you feel ready, turn off the water
>maneuver body to the towel and clothing
>use towel to dry your body
>put towel down and pick up the clean clothing you set aside earlier
>get dressed
>store the wet towel in the same luggage you used to store the dirty clothes
>(optional) dawn appropriate pants and footwear
>take your bag
>exfiltrate the area

congratulations, you did it.

Long Cockblaster

>even sam hyde can get shredded
how do i do it bros, im chubby and dont want to die of some fat related ilness or shame

>that anemic ankle

GAY PENIS WEEABOO

kill me right now

>titanic schlong massacre

T. retard
I doubt theres any transfaggots there at all, and yeah making the size is smaller sucks but stop being such a fucking faggot about having less space

You're either the world's stupidest contrarian or trans larping as one of us. Any time white men complain about problems, you and your kind tell them to suck it up and to stop being a pussy complainer. It's like clockwork.

They wasted eight million dollars, only to shrink the male space and remove the sauna all together. Not only do you get half the space that you originally had, the cost comes out of the pocket of you and the other students. No one should support such egregiousness. It never actually ends there. I'm aware of a few gyms that have made non-male gym hours each day.

We are losing one of the few traditional male hang outs in society. First it was homosexuals ruining the gyms, now it's transgenders and insta thots.

This. If you don't have the confidence to get naked in public, shower at home.

Or be the fag who showers in his underwear.

legendary titexpander

>Dank Pussy Man

*sigh* dangly anus creampie

Well, AIDS is pretty good for losing weight.

What kind of fucked up Euro joint puts sinks right by the showers? What good is that if you just need a sink? Feel like getting ricochet water/sweat all over your backside while you wash your hands?
An what's with the garbage cans? They're gonna get soaked.
Pretty nice place though otherwise..

Bathing suit like any civilized person

So there will be three locker rooms (neutral, men's, women's) and no sauna? Seems kinda stupid.

post your gym and i'll tell you if it's a cruising spot.

>tfw Top TitFucker

>im all for not being dick to trans people

thats the problem faggot, maybe if more people werent little bitch cucks like you and actually fucking spoke up then these mentally ill cunts wouldnt get to spend millions of dollars on a fucking changing room which they will likely never use because "going to the gym is for right wing assholes"

have fun in your ever shrinking cuckbox that you have to pay for

>gay ass smasher
cant make that shit up

>Hard Nut REVENGENCE

nice data mining user, well done

>tfw dangly god