Are muscles good enough to impress soygirls?

Are muscles good enough to impress soygirls?

Attached: peaksoy.jpg (736x990, 71K)

why do Some soygirls have strong jaws

Attached: destroymanlets.jpg (564x564, 57K)

Nah, you have to be intelligent as well

I see why the footfags orgasm at nice feet.
They can really make or break a girl's overall appearance.

Nah, you have to be /fitlit/

is she in a giant bag?

> intelligent

Have Chad jaw and wear glasses

Attached: asianglasses1.jpg (400x400, 100K)

>soygirls

you mean ideal women right?

what is a "soygirl"

They might like them but you have to have more personality than "me strong" if you're gonna do more than dick her

What happens when retards make memes

high estrogen women meaning how women should actually be

lol no the fuck you don't, all kinds of dumb assholes(myself included) get soygirls

How did youa ttract soyiglrs

Soy girl, only girl ive gotten anywhere with. They are in denial. I got ridiculously autiscly drunk at a wedding party and just walked over after doing the worm and seeing her laugh. I said "Do you like wet burritos by chance"
"Oh heck yeah user"
"would you like to get one sometime"
"Ofcourse"
Later find out from the bride that they are childhood friends and she said she really liked my "confidence" and that I "put off a good vibe" check her insta and shes a massive feminist and shillary shill (yes still).
ALL women want a man to take charge. They like dick on the table tactics. it is ridiculous when they say they want a nice intellectual man

Attached: 1518672900084.jpg (1024x1366, 198K)

I think by intellectual man. They mean a muscular chad with glasses

They also like intellectual men with muscles who sling their dick around. It's about being high-value in many ways.

What that bitch look like

Attached: bangs11.jpg (1080x656, 82K)

soygirls don't like muscles.

Cope. If you dress and look like a numale except you have muscles and a strong jaw, then you are her ideal

Attached: chadfashion.jpg (736x981, 88K)

Attached: Tights.png (768x838, 199K)

Attached: Wedding soy.png (1025x841, 1.69M)

they don't like huge guys, that's for sure, if we're thinking of the same definition of a "soy girl." when i think soy girl i think art hoe. of course a girl wants a guy that's in shape.

Is that actually her?? she cute as hell. what kind of guys do you think would have a good chance with her?

its not like the huge dude is gonna be banging those type of girls. steroid nibbas are probably gonna try to go for your stereotpyical kylie jenner looking club sloots

Most of you dumb faggots will do well to get with ANY girl of ANY type so I suggest you don't be so fucking picky.

dont give incels false hope.

What? I'm implying they'll get with fat 3/10 girls. If they're lucky. And keep their damned mouths shut so they don't fuck it up like always. And if they at least make enough money to keep feeding her. Think of it as them doing a public service for the rest of us: they keep the fatties off the market for good so we don't have to put up with them.

lmaooo.

Fuck is an art hoe? Like those tumblr mac demarco loving girls that love feminism and sleep around a lot?

Yeah its actually her and its got me fucked up because shes very nice and apparently a great cook but she is HARD left and I'm pretty far right and libertarian leaning and I talk about politics with people alot, too much. I've managed to dodge every possible altercation about it. But I see it being a huge problem if we actually start dating. I personally believe that your political mindset heavily influences the way you interact with the world. Plus lefties are fucking sub 100 iq retards and I don't want my kids to be under equipped for the impending race war

Attached: 16230329_1894085347538385_16397420631949312_n.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Sex with soygirls must be really boring

dang man. hope u find someone. Us muscular dudes tend to be more right wing or lean right on average.

is she single? Dude, the amount of skinny low test weak chin numales that orbit her is probably insane.

COPE: the post.

Yeah both of the girls I posted are different, but they're both single Im going to see if I can convert the other girl but is already very conservative and thinks I'm attractive but she doesn't want to be someones first girlfriend even though she has told people I know very well that I'm "very cute" and we almost had a thing already

I'm not even big just like the other fags on this board, I come to shit post.
115 ohp
225 bench
305 squat
385 dead

U have a chance with the conservative girl.

Also, is it me or are bangs/fringe on woman thats 18 - 30 years old an indicator that a girl is probably liberal?

This soygirl thing is confusing. If these

are soygirls, what does Stacey look like?

Stacy is like the girl in pic related.

also the third link that you have isnt a soy girl.

Usually a soygirl is a super liberal girl who loves feminism. They typically have betas orbiting around them.

an identifying feature of soygirls is their hairstyle, they usually rock hairstyles with bangs, fringe hair, short hair , usually stuff thats not mainstream .

Attached: chadhill11.jpg (432x650, 60K)

>fringe
what is this?

hair that goes down like this

Attached: taylor.jpg (320x240, 19K)

wtf, that has a name? the world we live in man..

>it is ridiculous when they say they want a nice intellectual man
When they say that, they mean the hot college professor type

idk man, its weird shit

> hot college professor

da fuck is that? All my professors were old

how much do you have to lift?

1/2/3/4?

Oh it absolutely is

Attached: 17076111_278824579205002_9039439886309916672_n(1).jpg (1080x1047, 170K)

as a swole and somewhat fashionable asian male, these are the type of girls i do well with, surprisingly.

How is that surprising? They get to show off their little asian monkey to their liberal friends. It helps them appear more tolerant and cultured.

>want conservative girl
>use pickup tactics a truly conservative girl wouldn't be into
>whines about not having le race war ready gf
Protip: a truly conservative girl isn't gonna be on insta posting sexy pics of herself for all to see

at least i get a taste of her pussy

is this enough?

Depends on what they're into.

>trying to find ways to impress women
not going to make it

cope all women love muscle