Meal Preps

Hey guys. For the past few days I’ve been lifting and I’m starting to take interest in the bodybuilding lifestyle.

I’ve been looking into meal plans, and I’m thinking about doing the generic chicken broccoli and rice diet. Is it actually effective, or is it just a meme?

Attached: 20403237-6073-4E92-A3F6-5957636466D3.jpg (1280x853, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course it's effective. It's cheap as fuck too.

Attached: MacDons.jpg (1024x1366, 198K)

I’d also like to mention that I’m 18 years old, 5’10, and 155lbs.

I’m under the impression that you basically just eat the same thing everyday throughout the day with these meal plans, correct?

Just don't use plastic luchboxes , they contain xenoestrogens that are bad for your gains and masculinity in general.

What should I use instead?

That's one way to do it, just prepping a lot of the same meal, boxing it up and storing it.
You could also mix it up a bit and instead of putting a complete meal in a container have different sources of protein / carbs / fats prepped and stored and just mix and match for what you feel like eating every time.

Glass containers.

medical grade titanium powder coated stainless steel

There are glass ones with silicon\plastic caps. Dont heat them with caps on if they are plastic and you are good, make sure food doesnt touch them either if they are plastic. Also make sure not to drip condensate from the cap if its plastic too.

Its a good start but I would recomend making 3-4 types so you can have something different everyday.

I can't tell if you're being serious about the condensate and the touching the lid.

How do you find safe caps. That sounds impossible. I need to be able to put that shit in my backpack and take it to work. How do you get it to not touch the lid lmao

How do I meal prep for keto? What do I prep?

This is next tier /x/ bullshit

You faggots are not going to turn into women by eating food from plastic containers. You already are a bunch of pussies.

Just google it and look at the keto food subreddit.

I usually cook every morning, however, I do meal prep. I prepare my meats with spices, marinades, I cook them the day of. Eat all my veggies raw out of a medium ziplock bag (I eat six servings). I also make my own trail mix which comes out to 1000 cals. The trail mix has made my meal prepping much easier.

whats in your trail mix?

Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, roasted black beans, popped quinoa, roasted legumes, raisins, dried cranberries.

Tree nuts can kill me.

Whoops,
this
was for you

don't give the guy a hard time, he is actually trying to learn about meal prepping

Not necessarily. Rice is a good thing because it's dirt cheap and fills you up just as much as pasta does. However, you can substitute it for other stuff, too. Looking up "complex carbohydrates" is a good start there. You can also substitute chicken with fish, lean meat or any other source of low-fat protein (see pic).
The rule of thumb when prepping meals usually goes like this:
Protein for muscle growth (lean meat or fish)
Moderate amounts of carbs to provide satiety (rice, potatoes, lentils or pasta)
Vitamins and fiber for getting through the day and for proper shits (fruits and vegetables)

Attached: foodprep.jpg (800x531, 673K)

Can I meal prep if I don't have access to a way to reheat it?

are you literally asking us if you can eat cold food

Any sites that give good ideas?

> Prep food
> 4 days later take it out of fridge and to work
> No fridge to store it in
> No way of heating it up

It's gonna be shitty mush

No. You don't, and you don't need to. In fact eating the same fucking thing every day can be potentially harmful.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: 1520324253050.jpg (746x888, 64K)

yeah the last one or two containers out of 4-5 are always fucking gross if I eat it without reheating and after it's been in my bag for a couple of hours
that's why I try to prep 2 or 3 days at a time. not worrying about food all week is so convenient though
but it's completely up to you if you reheat it or not. if it's not too old you can eat it. in my experience, food that I prep on sunday morning is good even on thursday. not on friday though

Rice dries out in the fridge after like 2 hours so I would replace it with potato or pasta.

Also interested in meal planning similar stuff, but broccoli makes me fucking vomit for some reason, what would be a good alternative?

I literally haven't eaten a vegetable in about 3 years and am in perfect health. I just use a fiber supplement twice a day and take a high quality multivitamin twice a day.

Radish, watercress, asparagus, spinach, green beans, etc

What the fuck does your meals consist of? If it's not too much trouble, could you , for example, talk about your breakfast lunch and dinner yesterday? I'm just very curious

I literally haven't done a single exercise in about 3 years and am in perfect health.
I literally haven't been not fat in about 3 years and am in perfect health.
I literally haven't done cardio in about 3 years and am in perfect health.

This board is total cancer and have been for years.
I literally haven't seen any useful advice in about 3 years and still come here.

Cutting right now. Here's my cutting diet

Meal 1: 1/2 container liquid egg whites, 4 tablespoons mild salsa, 2oz. coco roasted almonds

Meal 2: 8oz chicken breast, 1oz. coco roasted almonds

Meal 3: 8ox chicken breast, 10z. coco roasted almonds

Preworkout: 1 scoop whey isolate, 12oz fairlife fat free milk, 2 slices Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread, 1 cup lucky charms

Intraworkout: Scivation green apple BCAAs

Postworkout: 1 scoop whey isolate, 12oz fairlife fat free milk, 2 slices Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread, 1 cup lucky charms

Before bed: 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt, 1 scoop casein

I'm 6'2", 210 pounds, 12% bodyfat. I drop about 1.5-2 pounds a week with this diet. I also use testosterone, trenbelone, and clenbuterol.

ok thanks Mr.Government Scientist, now fuck off and let the men talk

>that guy who's test is so low he has to worry about plastic containers

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Or just get one of those cheapo rice cookers and cook it on the day. I got one for 25 bucks or so an it has lasted me for two years already.

>for the past few days i've been lifting
has anyone on this god forsaken board been lifting for at least 2 years? you faggots probably still drink cow milk, don't you?

galvanized steel. weld it yourself in a poorly ventilated area.

get yourself a mini ice chest. also i keep around a lot snacks like granola bars in my car for work. also a lot of fruits and veggies don't need to be refrigerated for long if at all so those are easy to bring to work.

Reheated potatoes and pasta beat the crap out of my stomach, I get indigestion for hours afterwards if I reheat stuff. I know cold potatoes are chemically different from freshly-cooked (more starch or something, can't remember), but does something similar happen with pasta?

Reheating rice and broccoli is shit. Get a rice cooker with a steamer tray at the top so you can cook fresh rice and steam your veggies simultaneously with no effort. Chicken is fine to reheat or eat cold so cook it in batches.

>lean meat or any other source of low-fat protein
High fat protein (chicken thighs, mackerel, duck) is superior in health and flavour.

Milk being bad is a meme.

Not my fault your shitskin genes can't handle cow nectar.

Thanks man, can't stand broccoli stuff kills me