Is /fit dead?

New fitizen here. A friend told me about this board. But look at the catalog and count the threads that are actually fitness related. Do you find any?
Neck pill, red pill, race related crap, soy/conspiracy, how to get a girl the r9k way, sip, fat, anime and other bullshit. Was it always that way?

Attached: 1518406850249.jpg (600x760, 230K)

No it wasn't always like this. The Trump elections brought a lot of people on Veeky Forums /pol/, and my understanding is some of them came to Veeky Forums

>However consider the following:
There is barely anything to talk about regarding fitness. Eat well, lift, cardio, rest. There is one way to get aesthetic and this is it (or roids). That's why the threads here are either:
A) noobs asking questions about fitness
B) noobs asking how to get girls
C) memes

Once you "make it", you leave Veeky Forums. Fitness teaches discipline, and arguing online with underaged dyels isn't exactly a productive activity. That's why most of the posters here will always be dyel newfags

Attached: gqntvpl.jpg (1026x612, 98K)

Yes. Topics change, threre used to be more threads about sleep schedules, food, Tinytrip & other tripfags, feels and 10x SS threads.

read the sticky faggot, maybe then youll ask a question worth answering

that's a winner

I did it you retard. Sometimes it seems that the sticky is the only useful thing on this board. There should be more stickies like how to find a good gym or how to make a decent home gym. And I think this board is poorly moderated. Let's not forget that it is not in the nsfw section of Veeky Forums.

Everyone on every board will always say that their particullar board has "recently" gone to shit because it makes them sound old and wise as they shitpost about womens flatulence and they will always blame reddit and /pol/. Veeky Forums uis an extremely comfy board comprised of about 7 people who take on different personas to entertain each other, screencap each other, tell each other to fuck off to and pretend they have friends.

lol faggot

no. if you are not Veeky Forums, you will always be /fat/.

True, the mods have been extremely lazy lately. I suspect they are dyels themselves.

As for creating useful, informative threads, they simply are not popular and sink the bottom pretty fast. I still come here to help people and give advises, even though they don't wanna hear the truth. A LOT of people here autistically count every calories to reach a specific caloric goal, yet they'll eat cheeseburgers and cookies on a cut because it "fit their macros". Speaking of cut, the bulk/cut thing is the most pathetic thing you will read here. I keep telling them they can build muscle and lose fat at the same time through eating a lot of healthy food and working your ass off at the gym, yet they won't believe me

the thing is there isnt much to talk about fitness, but there's shits and giggles in broscience and all kinds of alternative memes like lookism etc

>There is barely anything to talk about regarding fitness.
>merriam-webster.com
>fitness "1: the quality or state of being fit"
>merriam-webster.com
>fit "3: sound physically and mentally : healthy
·keeps fit by playing tennis and handball"

Attached: 1419248449363.jpg (294x294, 32K)

> fucking newfag
> complains that threads are not about fitness
> makes thread not abouy fitness
fuck it, Veeky Forums hasn't been good since scooby left anyway. Also sage

This.
Goodbye ya'll.

whyareweherejusttosuffer.webm: the thread

is that dude wearing a fucking Veeky Forums shirt?

fpbp

I'd like to add that if there's anything related to Veeky Forums which is helpful, it's probably the Strava group "Veeky Forumsizens" (but that's for cardio and mostly running). I'm pretty sure a lot of people on this board would cease shitposting immediately if everyone could see their actual progress.

People who make it end up leaving Veeky Forums.
New people come every year
So most of the people who post on the board are people trying to make it

this. the majority of the replies in this board are written by some retarded kekistani faggot

fuck off newfag. Veeky Forums used to be entirely different

>There is barely anything to talk about regarding fitness
Just came to respond this. These are the things we could been talking about but nobody does.
[Chronic Prevention And Care Manegement]
Illness(Aging, Depression, Disorders (types), Drug abuse. Skin Care). Mental Health. Stress Manegement. Hygiene. Oral Hygiene.Sleep. Gender Oriented Care. Bloodwork. Sexual Health. Prevention self-care. Trauma.
[Fitness]
Sport(Combat Sports, Aerobic Sports, Anaerobic Sports). Training(Training Log, Workour/Routine/Program, Programming, Female Fitness, Injury Treatment/Prevention Log). Performance Specific(Endurance, Flexibility and Mobility, Power, Strength, Strength Endurance, Balance, Agility, Speed, Coordination). Weight training(Sport Oriented, Task Oriented, Grip strength, Strength/Aesthetics, Core Strength). Cardio(HIIT,LISS,Circuit,Conditioning,Strength Endurance). Plyometrics. Adapted training. Bodyweight.
[General Discussion]
Form Check, Home Gym, Gym Equipment, PED General, Body Composition, Progress, World Gyms, PRs, Fitness Notables, Gym Stories, Body Part General
[Diet](Foods, Nutrition, Supplements, Prep meal, Diet Bulk/Maintenance/Cut, Water Cut, Losing/gaining it, Gut health, types of diets).
[Other]
PT, Pilates, Yoga,Dance, Meditation, Posture. Academics, Professionals, Fitness Science, Advanced Fitness.
[Miscelaneous]
(Fit Fashion, Fit Aparel, Story Time, Music, Free Talk, Meta, Self Promotion, Media Discussions, Fitness Literature, Outdoors
[General Discussion]
[SIG]
(Social, Discipline, Hobbies, Wealth, Communication, Education, Learning, Identifying weakness, Leveling, Language, Studying Skills, Scientific Knowledge, Fashion, Professional, Psychologica, Emotional, Skill, Development)
QTDDTOQ
FAQ
Survey threads
Lifting Enclycopedia

Mind you I didn't write some subjects and 90% of their subsets weren't written either, so just use your imagination. And I bet there are some subjects about Fitness and Health that are missing here.

Attached: 123456.jpg (500x345, 17K)

>they'll eat cheeseburgers and cookies on a cut because it "fit their macros"

Why not do this? Are the nutrients in a cookie somehow different just because fat people eat 2 dozen?

Inb4 zero replies

Because you think I put effort into this because I just wrote this on the spot? Nah, I had this long ago, just spent couple of minutes deleting stuff so it could fit.