How do i fix this bros ive been doing daily push ups and chest still look horrible not to mention my stomach

How do i fix this bros ive been doing daily push ups and chest still look horrible not to mention my stomach..

Attached: 20180310_214038.jpg (1464x1741, 887K)

Run frequently and eat less

This
I'm not sure how often you do cardio, but just do more of it

This

what about my chest?

What about it? Your problem is too much bf%, you need to cut. Read the sticky and don't ask dumb questions

it looks like shit m8 do you think by cutting my chest will look better? sorry im new to this bord

Well how many pushups have you been doing in total for 1 day?

It's about cutting your body fat, dude. Lose weight, that's the only thing that will make you look better now

push ups are good and all but i've been doing a lot of them for 6+ months still barely any chest my triceps got bigger tho if you want to have a strong chest you have to hit the gym well i don't know if you already do you made it sound like you don't

ive been doing 30 to 40 push ups 5 times a week for 5 months

So you're trying to look better and all you've been doing for the past 5 months is push-ups?

yeah im a fucking idiot i just thought my chest would look at least decent.

Well atleast you didn't give up after 5 months

thanks i really want to make it so im gonna start taking this shit seriously. but ill start by cutting and doing carido

you are a fucking retard and you seem to be ignorant or ignore the literal basics of losing weight/gaining muscle. Read the fucking sticky before you waste another 5 months of your life you fat retard

What's your diet like?

thanks for being so nice about it dude!

really shit i eat pretty much eat anything i want pizza hamburgers etc...

sometimes it takes blunt advice because you fat fucks don't seem to understand anything

Drink water instead of having a snack. Go to sleep early so you can skip dinner. Eat nothing. Move more.

so i just calculated my tdee and its about 2760 so ill have to eat 2200 to cut on top of doing daily cardio am i missing something?

for the weight you are, your chest looks good dude, don't worry about it, all you need to do is drop some weight and the fastest way to do that is cardio

if you hate cardio then start with something less intense like going out and walking a few miles every night, you'll be surprised how much that helps, and then if you work your way up to more intense stuff then it won't be so off-putting.

Stop eating you fat piece of shit

Not really man just make sure what you're eating isn't empty shit. Skip breakfast.

Chicken, broccoli and brown rice for meals if you really are serious (cheap and can cook enough for 2 days in 45min coz you're probably a lazy fuck that doesn't want to cook every time they need to eat) and then you just need to get on a roll, seeing results gives motivation even if it's small so just go for it fatanon.

I had the same problem as you. Look, just go outside and walk for an hour. It can burn up to 300 calories. (Blew my mind too), and if you are eating fast food try only going once a week if not ever. Also try giving up candy or soda, (you will lose the urge eventually) oh, and remember to eat fruit. I get a bowl and chop some apples and oranges its pretty nice. And remember, if you can walk somewhere walk, don't use your car as much, but if you have a bike that's fine. Do crunches too. Good luck user.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-08-21-37-59.png (1280x720, 684K)

you're an actual fucking downy

Hey, I just want to tell you, don't quit on this. You showed some pretty great resolve, doing pushups straight for 6 months, but now it's time to get serious. Eat clean, start a program, and I promise you that you'll like what you see. I can tell already that you have pretty great chest genetics; seize the advantage.
Good luck my man.

Attached: 1515747474249.png (172x267, 96K)

thanks anons i really appreciate the advice i will post my results in a month

u pregnant bro

this, just wait until you give birth