Manlet thread 5'5 and under

Just imagine approaching a girl being this height how would she react

Attached: 0-1.jpg (325x540, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 5'5 too. I swear this isn't fair. My dad is 6'0

Attached: 1470431550789.png (221x228, 6K)

IM THE KING HERE BITCH

Attached: KING.jpg (480x360, 35K)

why do manlets wear those chunky shoes?

the opposite for me +1 more inch

rekt

I wear new balance and it's pretty comfy.

I got rekt by my mom's genes

Attached: 1519700085721.jpg (773x645, 82K)

im 5'3 kek

Attached: 141881-full.jpg (693x448, 73K)

me too

Iā€™m 5ā€™9, which is considered a bit above average.

I'm 5'4.

And a wizard.

>6'6

Get out of our pit

Attached: 1519181953405.png (883x691, 407K)

I'm 5'10 and a bit below average, where the hell do you live

I will find out
>6,1'
>fuckdate on tuesday with 9/10 6,2' amazone
Im scared brehs

Attached: 1518190971057.jpg (375x273, 15K)

where do you live? Germany or what?

>german hobbit forces reporting in
yup

5'10 its like normal or little above average to any other country to be honest, at least you are not 5'3 or something

well my parents are like 5'7 so it could be worse

but we never look at what could be worse, we only look at what could be better. That's how we improve...or in this case get frustrated

don't know about girls but i'd tear that ass up no homo

where the fuck do you live? the only place that I felt above average with my 1,75m was literally China and Thailand
I don't really give a damn about my height even though it's nice to be taller than someone once in a while. The only shitty aspect of the entire thing that I can think of is buying jeans. It's a goddamn pain in the ass since jeans in general are dogshit nowadays but the length is literally never perfect

I know that jeans shopping pain breh

>be at least 5'11 or geddafukout

>be at least 5'11 or geddafukout
it's literally like that. 30 inch is usually too short and 32 inch too long but of course there's no 31 inch jeans so retailers can go suck a fucking dick

Try being 5'4 with muscular thighs
Jeans are pretty much out of the question

at least we don't have to waste our time choosing which jeans suits our taste the best since 90% of stacks don't have our sizes anyway

>tfw you finally find the perfect pair after endless hours of scavanging shops

at this point, getting tailor made clothes is the best way to go. tried it in China and got decent results out of it. everybody loves my suits and dressing shirts
>tfw those fucking faggots managed to get the crotch area too tight though
It's as if Chinese people have tiny balls, I swear

Mate, try taking high dosage Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3. If that doesn't grow you to at least 5'7, then you're out of luck.

5'11" honorary manlet checking in.

My best friend is 5'9" from a family with a 6'7" dad, 5'10' mom, two brothers both over 6'4", and a sister who's 6'. That's what I'd call getting fucked over by your own solid gene pool

I'm 5 '8. There's a guy in my town that's 5'5 or maybe even less, who is with a beautiful blonde that's taller than me. So, I guess there is some hope.

There is no average in Veeky Forums, you are either a manlet or a lanklet

i'm 5'5'' and everyday is hell

i'll just become a sage and live alone in the mountains

Attached: 1503690529048.gif (834x870, 327K)

height literally doesn't matter brahs, just keep lifting !

Oh come on, people are so insecure god, most people here are 5'10 or more and cant even talk to a girl, i have a friend who is 5'4 and had 4 gf easy,

Veeky Forums probably woudn't even exist if people weren't so insecure

Your best friend is a bastard from a 1 night stand his mom had with a manlet

C U T E
U
T
E

Roasties can't appreciate anything, they just care about what other roasties might think.

Attached: 1495949578352.jpg (500x291, 58K)

How short is thus guy? He looks barely 5'.

I'm 152cm (5' 0") 26 y/o male
Is there even any point in trying anymore? I'm not even a midget, I have normal proportions, I just look like a child with a beard.

Attached: end me.jpg (600x526, 18K)

What is this guy's height?

>5 foot 0
>normal proportions

I doubt it

I'm 5'4". I almost killed myself when my mother told me a story when I was born about how doctors wanted to put me on a growth hormone but didn't because she didn't want the shots to "hurt" me. I was a fucking baby. So instead of hurting when I was a month old, I'm hurting constantly in my adult life because I'm the size of an average female.

Attached: 1516276669186.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Why the fuck would doctors put you on HGH as a baby? What the fuck kind of hospital was it?

>tfw 5'4
>Dad is 6'0
>Mom is 5'7
Both above average heights. Kms

Some bumfuck hospital in the middle of nowhere Kentucky.

i have a even better idea:

hang from a bart for 2h everyday, this will stretch your whole body and you will grow to at least 5'8

ur mum cheated on your dad with a manlet

There must have been some reason why the doctors would want to put you on hgh when you were just a baby. Do you have malformed limbs or something?

I'd say something around 165cm (5ft5).

Attached: 1488902489324.jpg (846x1080, 203K)

>dad is 5'5
>mom is 5'4
>somehow made it to 5'10

AGAINST ALL ODDS

Happens all the time. Marry a provider lanklet for security and then seek for superior manlet genes and get knocked up by some alpha manlet

>above average
Lolno

Attached: 267ec40738c9594ce13e5446a07f2765.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Normal as in I don't have the proportions of a dwarf.

>low test beta lanklet
>high test alpha manlet
I wish I had the pic on my phone

OUFFFFF that's brutal do you have a gf

your mom fucked a taller guy

Pretty sure suicide is the only option for you m8

Boy it sure is fun being 5ā€™7 while my younger brother is almost 6

Attached: 438BF5A4-3155-4C2C-9CD9-94622E337B92.jpg (660x983, 215K)

I'm perfectly healthy outside of my height. If I had to guess (I know nothing) it must have been because I was born early due to smoking. All of my male family members are 6'0"+. My father was like 6'0" and all my uncles on my mother's side are 6'1" at the shortest and 6'3" at the tallest. Grandfather is 5'10". Little 12 year old nephew is already my height the last I saw him. My mother is around my height, 5'3".

Wow if this isn't fucking me posting from another place

>Your whore mother smokes and tokes until her child is born prematurely.
>doesn't give him a fighting chance because, "der needles might hurt heem"
you should clock her

Looking for a manlet Veeky Forums bf

Are you a girl (male) or a boy (male)?

I get laid every now and then but every time I get rejected due to my height (It's a lot more common than non-manlets think) I resent her a little more.

More like your friend was a lazy cunt and didnt eat enough food or good enough food to grow .

Im around 186 cm like a little over 6'1 (aand just a above average in netherlands) . I gotta be grateful since Im mexican and average mexican height for men is 5'6. And gotta be grateful that my mom picked my tall (for a mexican) dad 5'11.5

Boy (male)

this

Attached: 1518308783013.jpg (500x500, 67K)

pretty much like this
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
except that they'll ask first where's your mommy to make sure you're not underage

Why are you so insecure? those girls look like gold diggers or bitches, im 5'3 and i had 5 gf which must be a record for anyone in Veeky Forums

>Why are you so insecure?
kek, that's you, man
>im 5'3 and i had 5 gf
>160 cm tall
holding hands at twelve doesn't really count, you know

> 5'3

lmao im not all day worried about my height or trying to study what an "alpha" male does as if i was in some natgeo program

You guys won't ever make it because no matter how much you lift you will always be autistics as fuck

>I'm secure! I'm alpha!
kek who are you even trying to convince

just bee yourself breh

Attached: 1507537744939.png (914x1091, 13K)

i don't even use the word alpha, don't project your insecurities with me you little wanna-be

you truly belive gym would make yourself better with girls or anything? you are delusional, as long as you are still mentaly virgin you won't make a single thing

5'5 mothafucka reporting in. i still fuck all the womenlets and god damn do they got tight pussy. and if i knock one up by accident and have manlet kids, then thats their problem.
>t. future don't care chadlet dad

>don't even use the word alpha
>what an "alpha" male
kek you're so cute
>you truly belive gym would make yourself better with girls or anything? you are delusional
double kek, talk me about your projections lmao

>Mexican in the Netherlands

How the hell you cross the border in Europe?

P.S. I'm Le 75% face, Quarter Indigenous American

The only borders are in your mind, we all are citizens of the world.

Attached: 1474457859398.jpg (482x517, 99K)

Get short girl and make her shit out many manlets u manlet