Face it, the only reason you are here is because you are ugly and thinks gym can change that and that is not true...

Face it, the only reason you are here is because you are ugly and thinks gym can change that and that is not true, in the end you still ugly and autistic as fuck but hey at least you will be able to call others 'soyboy'

Attached: 1520741532693.jpg (1596x5000, 790K)

No, I look fine, it's just that I'm lanky and weak, which I can fix. Are you projecting?

good thing im not ugly

The real problem is that I have literally no self esteem or confidence. Which honestly is much worse.

I'm not though. whether or not i'm attractive is up to debate but I'm at least a 5. I go to the gym because being strong and looking aesthetic feels good.

this image hurts me so much...
good thing I lift for strength but holy fuck...

The funniest thing is people who are worried all day about being 'alphas or betas' as if 'Alphas' would really cared about such a silly things, just thinking about that kinda makes you a beta

Attached: 1520443485316.jpg (680x680, 32K)

why even bother lifting if you're ugly

Even if thinking about what an alpha does makes you not alpha, it would still be worth it because it is worth learning about how to better yourself

The alternative would be to think of alpha males as something never to consider, which would be silly and counter-productive. If there's some super human caste out there, you may as well try to understand what makes them effective

Im above average looking. I just want a better body to enter the good looking category

The gym made me go form a fucking drug addict to being clean. I havent touched drugs in 1 year.

I have a girlfriend, I got a decent job, gonna start studying soon. Gonna move out from my parents in a year when I saved up to buy my own place. Also gonna try to compete in a PL meet this year.

So yeah, the gym helped me you turbofag.

most of these are cherrypicked bad fotos of somewhat normal looking people.

the fact that some of them are roiders, who do not have a classical aestetic in any way does not help.

the only truly hideous guys are:
1st row second from left
the guy to the right of blaha
the necklet because wtf.
the ifbb pro who does a gallon of gear a day

also, every one of those guys would look worse skinnyfat.

I’m a 6 and if I lift and get a good body I might become a 7. Nothing wrong with that

i'm bi so maybe i can be a little helpful
are most of these guys attractive? no
are they all ugly? also no. and plenty of them could make better choices (esp. about their haircuts...) and look significantly better.
would any of them look better if they didn't lift? also no.

does lifting guarantee you will become some kind of physical specimen sex god? obviously not
are you in the sub 5% of the male population with extremely unusual features, as represented by many of the people in this image? probably not
will lifting make you look better than you do now? probably yes

OP confirmed soyboy nyehehehe

brutal

Attached: 1505477749958.gif (420x640, 1.08M)

what is life

Attached: Agiixhx.jpg (1935x1935, 456K)

>Never improve

It is just confindence and genetics, "Alpha" don't go all day worried about being one, they just act like confindent and that is all they may not even know what the fuck is an alpha or a beta, there is not much more than that, even a lot of 'Alpha's don't even work out its all fucking genetic and act confindent

that's it, face the truth

that insertions

Attached: 1517846264182.jpg (300x286, 56K)

Asians in particular are extreme gymcelling subhumans. Low PSL, small frame, small dick, beta neurotic DHL deficient mentality.

Attached: gr8-b8-m8.jpg (300x300, 29K)

>Are you projecting?

Attached: theollickaroo.jpg (270x302, 11K)

Being alpha means being competent, reliable and have the confidence and track record to show people you are.