>2018
>still not vegan

wtf are you thinking Veeky Forums

Attached: 1520775748324.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3rd month being vegan. Never going back

you need money to be vegan

>why arent you following celebrity trends, goy?

because I'm straight

Are roids vegan?

no you don't

Attached: Cronometer_Edit.png (755x1610, 229K)

Any sources on guys getting big whilst being vegan? And without juicing?
Plenty of turned vegan later examples.

>136.8g fibre
It's like you want to have fecal impaction.

yes, this dude is pretty based

made his gainz vegan and natty

Attached: vegainstrength-20171230-0002.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Lighting, angles, probably a touch of photoshop and weighs 165lbs in the after picture.

Wow much impressive!

This. The guy is either 5'4 or its a misleading photo

sour grapes

Attached: 1520777370264.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Been a vegan for 3 years, love it

I'm a poor student who spends £30 (about 45 bucks) a week on food and eat 3000 caloires per day. It's not expensive at all.

Explains the cuck haircut he had in Thor 3.

vegan food taste like shit
>inb4 it doesn't
You don't know my preferences, you're not me you disgusting vegan

What do you eat?

£30 a week lmao
I spend £12-15 AND eat meat

>he still eats good for the taste
Never going to make it

Attached: shredderadvice.jpg (1743x994, 481K)

no one cares about some third world euro's opinion

They come from yams so yea.

unlike you I'm actually healthy and eat a ton of fresh vegetables and I don't eat shit tier processed meats that cost nothing.
lots of nuts and nut butters, beans, rice, lentils, chickpeas. Soy isolate that I buy from myprotein in bulk (it's crazy cheap, around 13 quid for 2.5 kilos) and then a lot of fresh veg from aldi. So broccoli, peas, green beans, onions, tomatoes, spinach etc etc. Also buy frozen fruit for shakes, usually blueberries, strawberries and bananas. I will occasionally eat tofu and the vegan quorn stuff too.

For treats my girlfriend loves to bake and makes a lot of vegan cakes, she made a pistachio cake the other day that fucking blew my mind, best cake I have ever had.

i also live off around 10-12£ a week, diet has lots of meat from musclefood

I'm going to be a carnivore until the day I speak to a convincing vegan ambassador who does not employ condescension, insults or indignation as tools of conversion. I look forward to a lifetime of eating meat.

cope

I looked like shit until I went full keto carnivore. Now I look and perform like a greek god. Girls approach me now so I dont even have to try for pussy. Its not ethical but shit i cant go back now

But they do care about the opinion of a literal la creatura with a green hue, right?

nice meme dude

cope

The once citing research and not just opinion. Trusting the fake natty because he "looks good" is failing critical thinking 101.

I am fully convinced vegan is just rich people diet supplemented with TRT, anabolic steroids and multi vitamins.

Despite eating enough omega 3's, supplementing diet with vitamin D and vitamin K and A, my teeth started to get cavities and my gums started to bleed everytime I ate or brushd them.

Turns out some people have issues with vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin A absorption or conversion from its plant based counterparts.

I'll listen to anyone who's saying exactly what I want to hear.

>I am fully convinced of this obviously false thing

>Despite eating enough omega 3's, supplementing diet with vitamin D and vitamin K and A, my teeth started to get cavities and my gums started to bleed everytime I ate or brushd them.

Has nothing to do with veganism, poor dental hygiene.

>Turns out some people have issues with vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin A absorption or conversion from its plant based counterparts.

No, Vit d3 can be sourced vegan and is the EXACT same molecule that animal vitamin D is. D2 is the plant one and it has been proven to be as effective.

Vitamin K deficiency is INCREDIBLY rare, pretty much only possible if you wipe out your gut flora since we produce it both in the gut and in several other organs. Also K2 can be found in vegan foods too, the highest of all foods(both plant and animal) is natto, but sufficient K1 intake is so effective that the recommendations make no distinction between them.

Even at an incredibly low conversion, it's easy to super-dose vitamin A, beta-caroten, a large carrot provides 400% of daily needs.

>go vegan because of health reasons and because it's "natural"
>also do roids

Attached: 1364293345262.png (195x179, 45K)

Discord for vegan brahs

discord.gg/gSAMEHN

Attached: amberlft-20180312-0001.jpg (1080x1348, 120K)

Nah, my teeth literally started wearing down the longer I maintained my meme diet, while taking multi vitamin supplements.
Vitamin D3 vegan supplements exist, but they are not plant based, they are bacteria based.
My vitamin A and K levels in the blood were so low my family physician literally told me to supplement them in their most bioactive form, and to stop eating foods with fiber since they caused my digestion to be disrupted.
I literally shit out my food when every single meal I have is mostly plant based since I don't have the colon size and activity of a gorilla.
This coupled with family history of low vitamin A and K levels in the blood led me to quit this shit meme diet that takes like 5 different pills a day in order to work and that's if you can even handle the fucking diet without having diarrhea 30-60m after eating a meal.

>Vitamin K2 is found in natto
Yeah I know, I know all of this shit, fermented foods have the highest ammounts of vitamin K2, too bad natto tastes like shit and causes me diarrhea, I would rather eat some fucking yogurt.

Not even vegan but this is an exercise in critical thinking and you failed miserably.
>Research cited by an angry lunatic vs opinions by a fucking 2nd world slav

I like wearing leather shoes, wool sweaters, and other animal products. So, no, never going vegan.

Attached: leathershoes.jpg (1000x657, 128K)

So you have some rare genetic weaknesses and you won't make the effort to make it work(there are vegan retinol and k2) so you brand it a meme diet. Legit retarded.

>the more idiots that turn to vegan, the further prices for quality grass fed beef fall

continue this trend pls cucks.

>half a fucking kilogram of beans
Why are vegans this retarded?

>4 years
>to look like some guy who’s ben training hard for just 2 years

Wow I’m convinced, better give up all animal products and start sucking big green asparagus

guy is an aussie chad, he may tell that do the press because of how much exposure his younger bro had from doing the same thing but deep down you know he is pigging out on some meat pie and proper bbq once he downed 3+ beers

>achieve big physique with a diet of meat and normal veggies etc
>turn vegan after youve already made it
>"woah guys u can do it too xdddd"

>2018
>not 100% vegan
>not 100% carnivore
>eating a balanced diet of unprocessed foods based on what works for me
>zero concern about whatever diet is currently in style

How on earth am I ever going to make it?

Attached: DAD135C7-B7D2-45C5-A585-335164EAB03E.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

lol girl, you can't down half a kilo of beans?

Veganism is a MEME
(You) are not vegan.
(You) are a typical faggot OP, shitposting.
(You) suck dicks

I am though.

I dont want to inherit the mental illness tier behavior a lot of outspoken vegans have.

>thinking £15 a week demands tendies tier meats
>eating meat means you can't also eat vegetables
>indirectly implies you can't get adequate nutrition on a vegan diet that budget, implying that veganism is in fact more expensive
>spends £30 quid a week on food and winders why he is poor
>eats a low 3k call a day and tells others how to make gains
>Hemsworth went vegan
>he made the worst Thor film yet where he goes full captain quip capeshit

that's just the type of behavior some people would have, vegan or not. I was afraid of the same thing

My point is, I seriously doubt there is any single person out there who wouldn't want to kill themselves after a prolonged diet consisting of this shit.
Don't bullshit me, mother fucker, you couldn't eat half a kilo of beans every day for a week even

Because bacon, eggs, and steak.

have you tried it?

For a week sure. Plus I think that's just an example, typical Veeky Forums to assume that's the entire diet.

>youtube morons
neither

t. lunatic
normal people don't have these issues.

> 2018

> Still making threads with this meme.

wtf are you thinking

haha retards eating plants and grass. you are never going to make it, retards trim your vaginas while you're at it ahahahahaahahah

What vegan food have you actually tried? Also what type of food do you like? Genuinely curious

There is no legitimate research claiming that eggs are unhealthy, you gigantic faggot piece of shit, go suck some vegan dickskin

This is a big factor for me. I've stopped eating meat for muh amimals but you see 90+% of vegans spouting insane shit like "drinking milk gives you HIV" "eggs make you grow tumors" and shy that's completely false just t scare people into following their ideology.

Plus I'd be absolutely emaciated without milkies and eggs, forcing down a kilogram of raw beans and grain every day for meager protein can fuck right off.

If you look into it, you will realize that being vegetarian makes little sense since the egg and milk industry is atleast as cruel as the meat industry.

Once you are vegan you will also realize that with a little work, learning proteins of different foods, establishing stapples around this etc. that getting enough protein is easy.

I'm 185lbs, ~10-13% bf, 6'2'' so my needs are according to the best science at most ~130g protein/day, I hit that easily.

One example day could be:

Oats with soy milk: 30g
Smoothie with a scoop of protein powder: 35-45g
Pasta with beans/tvp/tofu: 40-50g

If I work out I drink a protein shake after training as well, another 30g there, so I land on 110-150g/day usually.

All the research that doesn't say what you want it to say is illegitimate?

>he think going vegan is related to professionally supervised administration of roids

Steroids are vegan

Attached: 1476205849743.jpg (650x650, 185K)

>Need more farm land to grow shit food
>Destroy rain forests in South America
>I'm helping cause I don't eat a worthless animal

Being vegan is a stupid meme

>only 2000 calories
Could you post one for non twinks?

>breaking down the wall protecting you to invite somebody in who's surrounded by corpses, guts , and holds a knife with blood on it in his hands
So vegans run the EU?

Don't eat a perfect diet? add more fatty foods and eat breads, pasta etc

Which side is the vegan side? I can't imagine those livestock animals would have a place in a vegan world. They'd all be culled as they would serve no purpose.

>Need more farm land to grow shit food
Animal foods need way more, not only do they need room themselves but they need soy, corn, oats etc. to be farmed to feed them too.

>Destroy rain forests in South America

90% is done to house livestock and to grow soy to feed to livestock.

>I'm helping cause I don't eat a worthless animal

yes, because they are not worthless and neither is the planet.

>i don't have enough discipline, so I'm going to shit on people who do

Vegetarians are ~2% and vegans ~0.5% of the population. Twice as likely as omnivores to be politically liberal. The vast majority of them eventually return to eating meat. Almost one-third of them reported specific health-related symptoms and only about one-third of former vegetarians/vegans stated interest in returning to vegetarianism/veganism.
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

High-fiber diets may reduce the half-life of vitamin D3 in blood plasma.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

A study of German vegans shows that their diet is deficient in vitamin B12, which may negatively impact their cardiovascular health.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Health aspects of vegetarianism should be considered in the light of possible damaging effects arising from vitamin B-12 deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782

Blood plasma levels of omega-3 fatty acids are lower in vegetarians than they are in omnivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975

Vegetarians are more prone to having iodine deficiency.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410

Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men. This study used a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, and not the more strict vegan diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

Supplementation of creatine improves cognitive functions of vegetarians, but does not do so in omnivores, suggesting that the lack of creatine in a vegetarian diet may cause a suppresed cognitive function.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

Vegetarian diets are especially dangerous to children and to nursing or expectant mothers. Some case studies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

me on the left

Could you atleast revise these copy-pastas as they are debunked?

He's buff due to roids. Doesn't matter what you eat, idiot.

>Serves no purpose
No.
Vegans and people who aren't murderous psychopaths don't only let things live if Use can be extracted from it. Instead they let things live because life is itself precious, irrespective of how much utility can be gained. So the cows would live along side vegans, dying off in their own time.
But killing in self-defense is okay. Should vegans kill carnists as preemptive self-defense against climate change?

Vegans are liberal cucks too who wouldve thought?

He has broken through the cognitive wall the carnist has put up, and invites him to be a more compassionate and rational human. He is also holding a pick-axe.

If the cognitive walls of violent muslims, or of those supporting them, was broken through and they became more rational and compassionate there would be much less problems letting them in.

The muslim and carnist have irrational and cruel dogmas in common.

Attached: 753ecc3a3eec82992aaa6090c74e1d16.jpg (564x423, 35K)

post body

Do you feel how the wheels of your defence mechanisms are turning? You want to discredit one thing to avoid dealing with it, so you attach another thing you don't like to it so you don't even need to come up with unique bullshit.

Veganism has nothing to do with con/lib, there are plenty of vegans on both sides. Personally my values align best with classical liberalism so I guess that puts me somewhere around the center.

Sources on those prices or i call bullshit

low test liberal scum

Attached: roidemoiboike.jpg (650x342, 26K)

Not OP but have been vegan for 3 years now. Have gained 13lbs/6kg during the last 6-7 months, at 185lbs/84kg now, the heaviest I've ever been.

Attached: Photo 2017-12-01, 19 38 41_preview.jpg (959x1280, 90K)

I can see we have a lawyer on this board

>wtf are you thinking

clearly

I know nothing of the man but there is no way you can argue he is low test.

Several of the points have been shown over and over to be either irrelevant, false or interpreted incorrectly.

I would have no issues with having a discussion if the copy-pasta posters showed some good-will by showing they have listened at all. There is a reason they usually get no replies. Same goes for the ones posting the chaosandpain blog posts always with the picture of animal products and a guy doing thumbs up lol.

Vegatarianism is perfectly fine, and it's what most people are referring to. Veganism is a fucking retarded pipe dream that cannot be achieved. Good luck going the rest of your life without utalizing animal products in some way, shape, or form.

Any other vegans here need to eat some greasy nasty food every now and then just to make your poops into actual turds and not piles of manuer or just water shits?

Nope, what does you diet look like?

>vegan
You have to go back

What is your reasoning here? Why would vegetarianism be plausible but not veganism and why wouldn't it be possible to avoid using animal products?

>complaining about meat industry causing climate change
>wouldn't actually cull the livestock producing the greenhouse gasses if they had the chance
>not ok with the idea of killing animals but is ok with the idea of killing humans who eat meat
Veganism confirmed for mental illness

It's almost like issues are multifaceted? He was also clearly asking a question, not saying it is ok.

Basically, Oatmeal, quinoa, pasta ocassionaly chickepeas peanut butter jelly bread black beans canned greens, and soy milk and almond milk in minimal amounts. that's about it