Do you go naked in the gym locker room?

Do you go naked in the gym locker room?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x1066, 171K)

nobody goes naked. Not even the men trying to take a shower, they wear a towel until the curtains close

Everyone is naked in my gym's locker room. It's the same everywhere in Finland.

only the really old guys..

literally go in to change and go lift, old man is there naked and talking to who ever comes in the locker room

leave go workout

come back 90 minutes later, same old guy naked talking to whoever he can and hasnt even worked out yet

Go back.
I do this too in America. I love showing off my glorious crimson bush.

Yes. I have no fucks ever since boot camp in military. Showering with 40 other guys gives you the no fucks mentality.

Why are Americans so scared of there own body there is a difference in walking to your lockers naked an aimless yakking round naked.

Yes. My gym has private bathroom/shower suites.

I go naked to and from the shower. When I went to a gym that was mostly oldfags walking on the treadmills for hours they'd go nude, too, but now that I'm at a gym with mostly younger guys almost no one is naked at all. I've seen guys exit the shower with a towel, pull up their boxers, and only then take the towel off. It isn't because they're fat or anything either.

Attached: redhead russian girl.jpg (446x636, 51K)

No. I don't everyone to see my small dick.

Yes. I'm the boss of the gym after all.

Hardly anyone at my current gym goes full naked, not even the old dudes. I honestly find it all a little unnerving.

Because we live in a Jewish-pushed Weimar Germany culture where everything is sexualized and at the same time we are taught to be ashamed of sexuality

Attached: giddyUpGoyim.png (480x516, 340K)

No, I don't. Should I? Is that the thing to do these days?

I sure as fuck do. Feels good to be comfortable in my skin.

Yes. I even have walked around the place naked.

It’s good to have freedom from time to time.

Yeah. Why not? Who cares what other dudes think about you lmao. I showered with 20+ guys 5 days a week for years in common showers. The fact that some of you retards shower with bathing suits is baffling to me.

but they might catch me sneaking a peek at their dicc and call me a faggott ):

kek

Attached: herbert.jpg (480x360, 15K)

wtf it's like he's photoshopped...

>that indian guy who showers in swimming shorts

Attached: 1519187870486.jpg (643x480, 48K)

I have. Idgaf. I stopped caring when i turned 28. I just dont care. Wanna stare at my dick? Well there it is.

Why do old men always go naked?

Not more or less than necessary, there's nothing wrong with being naked in the locker room. You have to get naked to take a shower, enter the sauna or change clothes.

There is no need to flex, nor is there any reason to be shy and cover up (no matter how your body looks). Do what you have to do, don't let your ego overthink things.

Attached: 1490062825023.jpg (2422x2422, 481K)

How do you change if you don't go naked? Everyone gets naked in mine since we have showers and towel service.

Because they don't want to get dick shamed.

Because they have 65+ years of experience with self-confidence. Do you think they care what some random dudes think of them?

what do i do if i`m a dicklet?

Poor pupper got his dick in a vice

nobody cares

Nobody cares, most people will not even stare at your dick, and if they do they will dart their eyes away after a split micro second and think to themselves "damn thats a small dick" and forget about it in 4 seconds

Become a trap

Random guys will make fun of you and tell everyone else in your gym

No one cares about the size of your in-erect dick

they'll scoff and spread gossip around the gym about your microdick

pretty soon all the women who go to your gym will find out and will laugh at you behind your back

At my swimming pool about 10% of guys between 20-30 year old shower naked, 30% in 30-50 range, and about 60-80% of 50+.
I usually tend to shower naked too, but I get semihard out of stress. Sad.

they'll realize that you go to the gym to compensate for being a dicklet and lose all respect they had for you

>not sure if military or prison

Faggot