Lifting Motivation thread

It’s Sunday, what’s keeping you motivated this week?

Attached: 820917F0-7CB9-4A8B-8C06-02B59BB2F262.jpg (1210x1553, 1.47M)

>haha look I lift outside in the snow and shit I'm so hardcore
>1 fucking plate
>Probably threw away the bar after the pic and never came again
fucking women I swear

Its autistic but anime and I keep having dreams of a perfect gf, I want the dreams to be real.

Attached: HorribleSubsHunterXHunter-93480pmkv_snapshot_1022_20130818_184909.jpg (450x255, 82K)

it's supposed to be art bro

>Squatting one plate in the snow is art
fucking normies

she was made for...

Well she's a girl. Squatting bw frontsquats for reps. It's like a guy doing front squats with 1.3bw. Kinda ok for someone who's into fitness (also does cardio).

I lift for the white race, and the future of white children.

That's not "one plate" you fucking dyel fuck those plates are 10kgs bumpers she's squatting 40 kg

this retarded ass pic. women ruin everything

Wtf didn't your mom tell you to stay away from the computer? You have school tomorrow ffs.

>OBLIGATORY

Attached: 1517553389609.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

And then there's Mike. Loves all kinds of sports and stays lean because of that. Also a rich doctor, because he's not having these primal urges to be big and lean to cure insecurities. He has a big social circle and great confidence and charisma.

He has to just look at a girl to make her wet. He is powerful and rich so women do anything to get him.

And then there's you

>you can't be a big and lean doctor

really activates my almonds

You can, but you think they are here posting that crap? It tells a lot about you desu.

>women
>Squatting

But Papa Varg told me that if women work out their pelvic floor gets stronger and they get the ol pussy rip when they have children...

I went below 200lbs a few days ago. My clothes fit again. I'm able to button my suit jacket very comfortably. It's a great feeling

Also I went on a date yesterday with a pretty Veeky Forums chick that used to do water polo, and is a masters student. Hit it off very well, going to meet again next week.

qt at the gym has been looking at me for the past days. She doesn't wear the typical slut attire, unlike the rest of the girls at the gym. I need to make a move. Any tips?

Anyone else get pissed off seeing girls do squats for their glutes but they're always squating quad dominant

You got it bro! Chase your dreams

As do I. The dream of beautiful white children play through my mind

It’s art you mongoloid

Just remember the face seals the deal. Practice good hygiene and eat healthy to looksmax properly

That’s got to be one helluva motivator to keep going! Don’t stop brother

You do you. Doesn’t hurt to say hey and playfully neg her gym outfit

You're projecting. Not everyone gets discouraged just because other people are doing better than them.

My gym is closed Sunday :(

So its even worse then

Sunday is when I do meme tier lifts like Jefferson squats and dumbbell exercises, so Sunday is the best part of my week really

Skinny legs here, is there any benefit to Jefferson squats that I'm not already getting out of my leg workout. I do regular squats, heel elevated, sumo, single leg press, static lunges, calf and hamstring curls. Thanks guy

But I don't want that

I want to be a hot bitch.

Besides this, it can also improve your strength sport capabilities and train one leg more than another if you have leg imbalances

Attached: 20180311_161942.jpg (1120x478, 184K)

Sounds like a similar composite lift to sumos, probably harder on inner thigh and hamstrings though. Thank you user

I lift to honor my master

Attached: awaken my master.png (468x345, 226K)

yes. I'm a nurse and I know a few doctors who are on Veeky Forums