Can lifting cure being raised by a faggot liberal family?

Can lifting cure being raised by a faggot liberal family?

Attached: feminist baby.png (632x802, 580K)

Chelsea is truly a wretched creature

Try shoot yourself in the head x F

Also, you have to be so distant from reality to think that Chelsea Clinton is a feminist writer worth reading

oh fuck please don't respond to the bait. look op. don't be a faggot. it's not hard. stay true to who you are and don't be a pussy. everything you know is wrong and you will be wrong for years until you start getting things right. be wrong as much as possible and you will hasten the process of growing up into your own manhood. at some point things will start clicking and you'll realize how dumb you were, and how dumb everyone else was. at this precise moment, you're still retarded and know nothing. you will have many 'aha!' moments in your life, but you will still be wrong. but sorta right. in the far future you will realize that you're smarter than you thought.

if i could go back, i'd just try to have more fun and keep my sleep schedule/workout schedule in check. this intellectual journey of constant self-torture was worth it 100%.

the wife is prolly also some useless privileged liberal white chick who married a soyboy because it's trendy but bts the couple have cuck sessions with bbc's. baka.

>implying the YAAAS PRINCESS can be wrong

Attached: fit btfo.png (556x447, 139K)

>CURRENT YEAR

god I hope the civil war starts soon

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (944x1259, 321K)

americans were a mistake

Keep dreaming jethro - you’ll still be a loser, even in the NWO.

No, can't cure retardation either. Sorry OP.

As long as you distance yourself from them, sure. I'm sure they meant well and all but you seem halfway towards despising their weakness anyway

Nothing wrong with a good hair cut faggot

>pays $65 for a haircut
a good haircut shouldn't cost more than $5, $20 tops

Attached: 1507659181086.jpg (400x460, 36K)

I don't get the "she persisted" meme. I mean first off Hillary didn't "persist" she was a lazy shit who spent most of the campaign relaxing and sleeping in California while everyone else tried to do the work, fucking Bernie did more work than she did. Second can you really act like you are some brave soul for continuing on when you had more advantages than any presidential candidate ever? Like seriously nothing against left wing beliefs but Hillary is just an incompetent piece of shit to lose that, I don't get why some of these people cling to her like that.

Anyways no OP there are a ton of fat lazy people in red states with Trump stickers, your fitness is really up to you not who you voted for.

Honestly, raising a kid in a progressive shithole is the best way to get a kid who lifts and hates the left.

>t. grew up in SoCal and was raised by white guilt parents.

>haircuts costing 5$
where the hell do you go? I get my mom to cut mine but my roommates say they cost 20$ minimum.

Attached: 1455763813414.png (474x309, 157K)

>boy
>feminist
it literally does not make sense for a man to want women to have a disproportionate amount of power compared to men
we are equal (erring toward women actually) right right now, feminists want more power and they try to mask it by saying they fight for fundamental human rights

women can do literally everything men can do wtf are they talking about?

protesting rape away???
how do you protest criminals

if that worked, we would have done that fucking years ago for every type of crime. i hate women

my hair texture matches asian/latino hair so I just go to those barbers, it's usually old ladies and they don't charge much

how can a man like this exist? I can't fathom it. I can't look at his face, Jesus Christ

for some reason this type of guy is the most punchable, most revolting, most embarrassing to behold. I don't have any problems with even bottom sissy boys, but I can't tolerate this type of shit at all

>balding
>that nose
that's a jew user, a confused jew