Have meat cucks finally been btfo?

It looks, smells and tastes like the real thing. Can we stop killing animals now?

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidsburgers.com/nemu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

>we

The fatburger across the street from my house has those, should I get one?

Its not vegan, so no.

>vegans don eat meat bcz muh feels
>they search for food wich tastes and looks like meat
>literally brainlets
>op btfo

No

is it as cheap as the real thing?

Is it cheaper than raising animals for their meat and does it provide the same amount of jobs or more? Have there been done long term studies on the effects on the human body? If so, probably.

>humans have been eating meat for literally hundreds of thousand years
>thinking "long term" studies will be informative
please

Attached: 1392839859032.png (377x377, 247K)

Doesn't really matter. If the "science" says it's fine and cheaper, it'll be backed by politicians and the mainstream media. Normies in the west will buy into it within a generation, and that'll be it.

Sane people elsewhere will keep on eating meat, of course.

xd

Of course! Vegetables are far cheaper to produce than cows meat!
That'll be $18.99" plus-tip m'sir.

Vegans dedicate themselves to making plants look and taste like meat while fortifying their foods to provide all of the vitamins that you need to live and can only get from eating meat.
Again, why do vegans believe it eating meat is unhealthy?

WUZ

Not because of the taste &vitamins, mongoloid
That's a selling argument to ease the transition from real to fake meat

Killing animals will always be cheaper.

Attached: 1498326664707.png (1500x2000, 592K)

This is quite wrong.

Not until you also replicate the feeling of not having a vagina while eating the hamburger

>vegan
>trying to not taste the veganness

I am laffing

That's actually not true. Meat/dairy/egg industries use hugh amounts of space, food and water for the animals. Growing plant based foods is a lot cheaper.

So your manhood is so fragile, eating a vegan burger would make you feel like less of a man?

No, my manhood is so much more important to me than it is to a pussy little grass licker like you. If anything here is fragile it's your ability to comprehend written words.

So, we get an extra food option whenever we feel like it while veganfags continue to be assblasted over animal feels. Yep, I feel so BTFO right now.

then why are they selling for twice what meat does?

>y-youre insecure and less of a m-man than I am!
>can't bear the thought of killing an animal
>#fragilemasculinity #proudcuck

Attached: 1520663760456.jpg (552x697, 165K)

i continue to eat meat because I'm not some faggot who feels bad about life forms that don't think about their existence.

Show me a cow or a chicken that can think about its surroundings and it's place in the universe, then maybe I'll stop eating it. Until then, I'm gonna eat meat.

>show me an animal that can think

not vegan but how exactly would you do this? its like trying to get a child that doesn't speak your language to do a task without telling them what the task is in their own language.

>Normies in the west will buy into it within a generation
Yeah if they keep doing that, the west will be islamised and this ridiculous bullshit will cease its pathetic existence

f

and this is a problem because?

>the west will be islamised
Its only a matter of time desu

Depends on where you live, in some places plant based food is much cheaper. In the west, meat is so cheap because of mass productions. If a vegetarian life style becomes more common, then you will easily find plant based food that is far cheaper than animal based food.

In other parts of the world, they only eat meat like once a week because it's too expensive.

there's no point in try to argue with vegans. just laugh at them until they go away.

>He thinks he's getting quality beef in his muriburgers

Why are vegans so cruel?

Attached: average vegan.png (652x960, 624K)

Demand. If you scale your production down, you have a smaller profit margin.

Even if we didn't need to kill animals for food we still would kill them. Feel free to cry over this.

Actually if you measure it by $/cal meat is by far cheapest food followed by grains

>vegan diet requires exploitation of bee labor
>vegan diet requires large-scale mechanized farming, which results in the slaughter of millions of innocent ground mammals every year

Why do vegans believing in enslaving innocent living creates? Why do vegans celebrate the murder of animals?

>processing a bunch of shit and soy in a desperate attempt to create something similar to beef instead of just eating beef.

If veganism is so fucking good then why is a lot of their food attempts to create something similar to meat? Portabello mushrooms, tofu, this "burger", etc

solid 2 digit iq

davidsburgers.com/nemu

I work at a Bareburger. we sell this stuff. Don't eat it is my recommendation. I don't think it's good for you.

Just stupid

Actually most of the plants are not pollinated by bees, but wind. Also bumblebees and some wasps are better than bees in that regard

I'm not some faggot vegan, but meat is cheap because our dumbass government subsidizes the fuck out of corn, and that's what farmers feed all of their livestock. No farmer makes a profit on corn in the market, they just run on subsidies.

Another "benefit" is our shitty fucking 10% ethanol gas, ethanol has 2/3rds of the energy of pure gasoline, and destroys engines.

off topic, but I fucking hate the corn subsidies and ethanol shit.

>bumblebees are better than bees

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>murdering rodents and birds is NBD if it means I can pretend to be morally superior to meat-eating humans

Meat is cheap because cows and sheep are usually grass fed for main part of the meal. I don't know about corn and ethanol, is that american thing?

in the U.S. all large livestock farms use grain, not grass. It takes a massive amount of space for grass fed animals.

>11$ a patty
No

They start pollinating at lower temperatures(5-7 degrees), can pollinate in windy weather, are more resistant to diseases, can cover larger areas and are cheaper to upkeep.
Source: major in agriculture

cool major dude lol, maybe one day you'll be able to go millions of dollars in debt just to start a small farm and maybe come out ahead in 20 years if you have a very good year

Daily reminder that vegans, not unlike communists, will never be taken seriously in a global scale and will always remain a joke to pretty much everyone. They're a loud minority, and you shouldn't pay them attention. Vegan posters are pretty much the bottom of the heap as long as posters go, only rivaled by communist posters and american posters. It's the unholy trio and you should sage, ignore, and hide any posts that may indicate it's one of them.

Attached: 1519724708203.jpg (720x960, 55K)

are you being serious or what? the user is trying to state that a bumblebee is a bee...

based alienposter

You don't need to actually feed them with grass but hay. Which can be harvested multiple times per season and nullifies multiple health problems cows get from eating grain heavy meals. Grains should be used as supplement so animals can meet their daily macros.

It's still not real meat so I will continue to eat animals rather than some fake ass vegan shit that tastes exactly the same (I doubt it does though)

You have no idea what you're talking about. All beef cows in the US are grass fed, 99.9% are range, with last two months before slaughter spent in a feed lot where they eat corn. You literally cannot feed a cow straight corn for longer than that, it will develop stomach lesions and die. The few that arent range are the super premium beef that spend their lives in climate controlled facilities.
>space
Guess what we have a whole fucking lot of in the US? Cattle are raised on land which isnt suitable for farming but where grass grows. You cannot raise them cheaper than that because they basically take care of themselves, and it makes no economic sense to feed them corn prior to just before slaughter to fatten them up because it's too damn expensive.

>he doesnt like killing
Low test faggot

Actually farm pays off itself in couple of years, even if you need to buy land which is dirt cheap anyway, unless you are hit by elementary disaster but for that you get damages payed back by goverment. That's all not counting subsides you get every year. Also i didn't major to open a farm but to help farmers manage it more efficently.

Vegans are literally mentally ill monsters

no

Attached: 5646541465416541.jpg (643x580, 41K)

>Can we stop killing animals now?
no , lol

Attached: 1518240568318.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Canada here and meat is ridiculous expensive but still eat it everyday so I don't become a feminized vegan queer

if you are , then i feel really bad for anyone getting advice from you. With that bumblebees are better than bees statement, you may as well tell someone H2O is better than water.

i would prolly eat it anyway desu

Attached: 1520710500883.gif (500x500, 3.07M)

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 9K)

I think I saw this at TGIFridays once. I want to try it out of curiosity.

It's worth a try for the novelty. They aren't bad, and maaaybe if no one told you it, and gave you a burger with it and you weren't paying close attention, and the burger had a bunch of condiments, you might not realize it's not meat.

Fucking rekt

This

You'd have to be a turbo brainlet to think this is a solid point