Skincare general

how did you guys clear up your acne?
tips?

Attached: 1514952221736.jpg (675x1200, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fast fast fast

drink more water, don't pick at acne, stay positive, and wear sunscreen.

Accutane you idiot

Niacinamide by the ordinary is pretty good

Depends of severity of the acne. If its full blown acne (like large cysts and redness), accutane in the only solution.

If you have mild spots like one or two pimples that crop up, drinking water, not touching your face will do the trick.

This is coming from someone who went on accutane, and now only have a few pimples every now and again

You're hot tho

i dont wanna fuck up my joints man

Stop lifting

nigga im a guy this isnt me

Avoid unnecessary sugar like the plague
Wash your bedsheets twice a week (namely pillowcases)
Drink more water. I don't care how much you're drinking now; drink more
Use an exfoliating scrub when in the shower at least once a day
Use a black charcoal facial scrub to de-oil your face at the end of the day, and follow up with a moisturiser before bed.

>You're hot tho

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Topplet kekkles

yo bruh, i shit you not this will 100% clear up your oily skin + acne, all yall motherfuckers should try this. 1) Go get TEA TREE OIL 2) Wash your face just water+soap, then dry 3)
apply a little bit of TEA TREE OIL to your problem areas, i apply directly and then in about 5-10min i wash my face, with just water, it stings a bit that's normal, don't use too much, if it really hurts(possible allergic reaction? probably shouldn't use it then lol) then try diluting with water. WITHIN 5days, I'm giving some leeway there usually takes 2-3days, most of your oily skin and acne will begin to clear!

i wash my face with dove original soap in the morning and at night, and absolutely drench any spots in rubbing alcohol. use jason C anti aging moisturizer. god tier

this. glad i did this instead of poisoning myself with accutane like all you stupid assholes seem to love recommending

Mine is most likely caused by a hormone imbalance. So the question is, which hormones are out of balance ? Anyone know which ones cause acne ?

Stopped drinking milk 2 years ago, cut down on dairy about 1 year ago. Using cleansing bars instead of soap.

I rarely ever get pimples except for when I don't wash myself after a 12h+ gaming session.

I'd say my skin would be close to incredible if it wasn't for me having fucking scabies.

>Stopped drinking milk 2 years ago, cut down on dairy about 1 year ago.
Enjoy being lactose intolerant

> implying that’s a bad thing

So?

HOW DO I GET RID OF BLACK HEADS FOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Attached: 1477116990487.gif (198x200, 1.07M)

Enjoy reacting negatively to anything that has lactose in it
I too would like to know. My blackheads turn into acne.

Attached: 1520443146915.jpg (223x226, 7K)

it was going good bros. it was clearing up but then i just got two biggems one on each cheek.
god knows ive been suffering. there is still hope though i have no idea what caused it.
nothing new has popped up since those two so i guess i will retain what im doing for now

Attached: 1510806057580.jpg (581x449, 69K)

> caring about the dairy jew

Attached: A0121C82-DDD4-47F6-A2FD-7C0E92D0AD4C.jpg (638x647, 35K)

>no sugar and chocolate. that shit makes me break out instantly.
>Also washing my face all the time
>changing my pillow case weekly

>water, nothing else

if you have severe, constant cystic/whatever acne, accutane is literally the only thing that will help. these little lifestyle and diet tips are for occasional pimples. don't take any topical antibiotics. find a derma that will day 1 prescribe isotrentin

These must be something other than Accutane. For me I tried it, but it almost killed my liver.

>water
>exercise
>eat veggies
>wash with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide
Benzoyl peroxide has been a lifesaver.
Salicylic acid can help with oily skin, but BPO will pierce pores and kill acne bacteria. I usually get cystic acne, but haven't broken out in two weeks. The only drawback is extremely dry skin that can be saved with a bit of cetaphil.

I'm on day 43 of 20mg/day isotretinoin (accutane). Acne has subsided but not completely. Face isn't as oily as before. Blackheads non-existent.

sweat it out in a dry sauna twice a week or more. sometimes every day after a workout. works miracles

apply cum on face once a day

Megadose Vitamin B5
Zinc
Skincare routine

Avoiding dairy seems to help.
Chemical exfoliate -BHA or AHA for bumps
Cleanser - To clean skin, duh
Moisturizer - over exfoliating your skin is bad, use moisturizer for ANY skin type
Now for acne scars, as mentioned above, ninacinamide and vitamin c are really good.
You can also spot treat by using tea tree oil or benzoyl peroxide.
LASTLY, SUNSCREEN!! Being in the sun will likely make your dark spots remain or be darker. Also, prevents aging.
and water

Asian beauty products. Don't laugh, check out the before and afters. Its cleanser and shit for your face. Go for those face gains.

Can you show me?

am i gonna make it brahs?

classic olympia? or physique

Attached: IMG_5245.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

Went to a dermatologist and got cream and some medication (not accutane).

Can you show me?

This

>more water
>no junk food
>sub 20g sugar a day, sub 10g optimal
>daily skincare ie exfoliate, benzoyl spot, wash, scrub, rinse
>regular exercise to clear pores and skincare right after
>healthy sun exposure
>clean sheets clothes etc.
i do all of this but have naturally clear skin too. still don’t get a single bit of acne if I stick to it

fuck hair right? lazy fuck

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

accutane has severe side effects, use as last resort

t. accutane user

So how about exfoliating with a toothbrush?

Get moisturiser lmao

How to remove permanent blackheads from nose

Different people react in different ways to accutane. I had nodular acne pretty bad, then I went on antibiotics and topical differin/adapalene, and all it gave me was a fucking chemical burn. After that, tried accutane, and finishing my first round today. My skin is smooth af but I have temporary scarring that will go away with exfoliation. Overall my skin looks 10x better than it did when I started. Accutane restored my confidence in myself. I thankfully haven't felt any side effects but usually if you go on accutane you will be put on a low dose for two weeks and then go onto a higher dose to see if you get any side effects. Gl user

Lynch nose

POLAROID

MEAT&VEGGIES&FRUITS&NOTHING ELSE

Had acne during my teen years
any tips to reduce or get ride acne scars?

i have some of the crater type that become way more obvious in certain lighting

pls help

lots of holesterol and saturated fat.
Raw egg yolks and goo quality red meat with lots of fat. Eat it raw or rare cooked.

But there is no sun.

i tried everything.

How much accutane should I take? I've been prescribed 20g even though I am like 65kg, shouldn't I be using 30?

OF

Side effects are worse the more you take, listen to your physician.

YOU

Attached: 23825152_546461739037622_4174401598291705856_n.jpg (320x320, 30K)

>tfw had major acne problems as a teen
>went to dermatologists
>they prescribed shit to put on my face
>never mentioned diet
>half of my diet was chocolate flavored cereals
>had constant acne problems for 9 years because of ignorance about diet
>found out about diet on Veeky Forums, stopped eating/drinking milk products and chocolate
>acne cleared away
All this time, my whole ruined adolescence, absent of teenage love because of acne, NOBODY said anything about diet, until I stumbled upon a Veeky Forums thread on a nepalese goat shearing forum.
Now I have to deal with these annoying scars and tone imbalances.

>tfw wit acne problems
>reading this with a spoonfull of cereal

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x617, 30K)

currently IF omad+keto and my skin has never been clearer

Unironically took bicalutamide with a SARM.
Might be a bit heavy handed but it worked.

I make sure that there is always 6-8 hours in between each of my meals(i.e. no snacking!) and once a week I do a 24 hour water fast.

My complexion has never been more even, saw immediate results after the first 24 hour fast

Iktf
I got 4 big ones on my left cheek after months of clear skin, now I look like a fuck hormonal teenager who rubs pizza on his face

Baking soda and a little water. Ask YouTube

What do you mean by even? How do I fast properly?

DANCING IN MY ROOM
she's such a qt i wish she was gf

remove milk products from your diet

aloe vera
that shit clears up acne in one night. try and get some w/o alcohol or other ingredients. if u live somewhere warm grow your own

>implying you were "absent of teenage love" because of acne

Attached: asuka smug 5.jpg (474x474, 27K)

it's clairo

Attached: mike-stoklasa-laughter.jpg (111x125, 2K)

Finally someone with a brain, on it right now. Shit's working like a fucking CHARM breh.

>Depends of severity of the acne. If its full blown acne (like large cysts and redness), accutane in the only solution.
>If you have mild spots like one or two pimples that crop up, drinking water, not touching your face will do the trick.
>This is coming from someone who went on accutane, and now only have a few pimples every now and again
I'm on it right now, most of the shit has cleared but there's still little red dots on my face. Do they go away after you're done? i'm 5 months in right now.

beach body sadam

I got rid of going to sunbeds - without sunscreen. Worked for me.

This.

After stating gym 3 months ago im starting to see some black dots in my forehead... Probably too much stress and dehydration

if this a real post, go physique until a bit bigger, then go classic.

This one actually worked for me. Fasting cleared the skin up a quite a bit.

I was early bloomer so I got acne before everyone else did, I got bullied for it.
I probably could've had a gf despite the acne, but my self-esteem and confidence was too low to attempt anything.

>be 24
>still get acne
Just kill me senpai

you can try mega dosing vitamin A. it's basically accutane except safer. accutane is a vitamin a extract

>Drink at least 2l water everydat
>Wash pillow cases once a week
>Diet is ok
>Wash face twice a day

I don't have acne or any spots but my face is permanently greasy, it's horrible when I speak on the phone and then have a layer of grease on the screen, pls halp