Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums

I'm 30 and it's getting down to crunch time as life keeps getting weirder and weirder. I work 80 hours in a pizzeria and it pushes me to the max physically, but I'm still a fat fuck because I eat pizza at least once a day.

I'm making the change today. What I will start doing is adding my own personal stuff to the food orders (and work it out with my boss) but tonight I'm going to the store and getting some chicken and rice and broccoli and that sort of shit. And a gallon of water that I'll refill.

What I'm asking for, from you, is a guide on how to portion out my shit for prepping my food in bulk for the week or whatever. Or anything to add to my shopping list. Cheap is good so I'll probably get whatever chicken parts is cheapest I'm guessing thighs, some green stuff, some rice, some oats. I'm closing up at the shop here now and I'm on my way to the store so I'll refresh the thread when I get there

Attached: 16142597_10206197749301703_6077566436551788649_n.jpg (960x540, 80K)

I probably weigh like 225 lbs right now. Somewhere around there. I'm 5'8. I'll get back in the gym when I can but at the moment I really just want to fix my diet

>working 80 hours at a pizzeria

do you even have days off ?

he's probably at the shop 80hrs a week

doesn't mean he's doing anything

probably on his phone all the time

>that negging of someone who wants to improve
>those devil trips

I do a shit ton of cardio and so I've never had to worry about what I eat. Here's a bump though. Best of luck.

Could your pizza job be "pushing you to the max physically" because you are so overweight?

a height of 5"8 and at weight of 225 gives you a BMI of over 34 meaning you are medically classed as "obese"

Could it be that you feel you are working very hard because your body has to work very hard at every task it attempts to complete, not because the job is as physically taxing as you believe it to be?

A healthy weight and BMI for your height is 150 pounds. Currently your body uses 2200 calories to maintain your current state, if you wanted to be 150 pounds you would need to only feed yourself 1600 calories a day. You are overeating for the body you want by 600 calories a day. One pound of fat is roughly 3500 calories.

Track your food for a while, and add up what you eat. After a while you can start intentionally planning meals that fall under 1600 cals.

an easy way to reduce calories is to cut out anything from a box or package (single unprocessed ingredients are allowed). Basically you should be eating things that are unprocessed or "whole". No flour, sugar etc.

Goodluck pizzabro

No, Satan, I stay pretty busy. Today my break was about 3 minutes in between turning pies I was able to scarf down 2 donuts and a monster. It's not always like that but I get there before anyone, I leave after everyone, and I do everything. May buy the place someday, may not, but anyways.

I have a digital scale I can weigh portions with

BMI lol, are you serious
I'm not saying he's not overweight but at 5'8" 150 pound male would look like a child

Honestly the job is physically taxing because I suck at delegating. I do most everything myself. If there is a good worker with me then it's easier but like today I had this fucking high schooler as my help and he didn't want to pull weight so I was doing all the prep and dishes myself and I make the pizzas and tend the oven myself too, it's really no joke.

Not that you're wrong, it would certainly be better if I wasn't fat. Right now my ankles hurt and even when I get a day off I have to bust ass anyways to keep shit up to par at home so there's really not much time to recuperate

do a google of "150 lbs 5'8 fit man" and it's not a skelly

5'8 is designated manlet territory

Well I'm going into the store now. I'm just gonna get some decent stuff for now but I'm hoping to get more organized with it so I can start ordering food bulk from our suppliers and prep in bulk.

I can eat the same stuff every day, I've done it before. I just never was disciplined about calories or not eating junk

in any case, losing 50 pounds will make your job feel much more manageable without changing the workload. (It will probably give you more confidence to delegate too)

Now is a seriously great time to make a change and good for you for posting about it and setting those intentions. A BMI of 34 is dangerously close to risky territory if not already there as a BMI of 35 and over with a co-morbid factor is classed as "morbidly obese"

this is a 12 pound loss from 168 to 156 on a 5'8 frame, for reference and motivation

Attached: 5'8 weight loss.jpg (4058x3394, 842K)

You're adorable. I'd lick you all over.

What the fug I'm bigger than you and I'm scared if I lost weight i'll just look dyel.

lol this isn't me, its just someone i found by googling 5'8 150 pound male

its just a weight that gives a good estimate of how by many cals OP has been overeating

I got 20 lbs of chicken leg quarters, a lot of broccoli, some yellow squash, brown rice, whole wheat tortillas. And I can use pretty much whatever I want at work as long as I'm not absolutely killing our supplies, and I'll be ordering stuff for myself soon too

I'll be going in early every day to prep my meals and to plan on calories intake and stuff. My biggest worry is that I won't get my calories right (like if I make a homemade soup how the fuck am I gonna know how many calories is in a bowl?), but I'll just do my best to plan it out so hopefully there won't be any problems

the oats they were selling seemed like pretty shit macroes so I'll have to find out what Veeky Forums buys

>What I will start doing is adding my own personal stuff to the food orders (and work it out with my boss)

What did he mean by this?

see how many calories are in the entire dish, then portion out accordingly. like if the whole thing is 2000 calories, 4 servings 500 cals each. and dont go crazy weighing out the servings, you can eyeball them. having a 550 meal one day and a 450 meal the next isn't going to kill you. it's about this big picture.

i've lost a lot of weight meal prepping, it's the way to go. and you don't have to eat just grilled chicken and veg. i prepped today, made bbq chicken and fried rice, marinated chicken and butternut squash ravioli, and pork tenderloin and potato salad. just gotta measure everything out

when I order food from our suppliers I can just order chicken and vegetables for myself separate from the store's stuff and my boss can take it out of my pay; he might even pay for some of it cause it will mean I won't be eating my lunches on him anymore

You're going to crash and burn within a week or two anyway, don't even bother fatass

>only guy who took the time to give advice said "no processed food"
>specifically states "no wheat"
>buys wheat tortillas
Never gonna make it

whatever homie that gluten free shit is as bad as the fat free fad

paleo seems like a great diet but I'm not cutting out dairy or grains that's just silly

why you gotta be like that, the man wants to better himself there's no reason to be an ass

>I do a shit ton of cardio and so I've never had to worry about what I eat.
kek I've got some bad news for you

What are your goals? If you want just want to lose weight that is easy. Stop eating pizza and substitute it with chicken and broccoli. FUCK rice if you wanna lose weight, too many carbs.

Also do cardio. Don't walk, jog. Or go to a track and spring the longs, walk the shorts. That shit will kill you if you push it. I like doing that because I find myself stopping a lot when jogging to change the song or check my time, when I walk shorts I can just do it then.

If you wanna cut, or maintain muscle while losing fat, you need high protein low fat. Honestly if you haven't been lifting at all, you'll probably make gains while cutting. Which a lot of people can't do, most people lose some muscle while cutting.

Attached: Bugez.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>implying this isn't dyel

I want to eat closer to what normal people eat. If I can stay disciplined with my schedule then I want to get back to lifting and back in school too. But I'll be working this much at least til May, maybe longer. Come May I might pitch an idea to my boss to cut my hours and have me just prepping in the mornings or something. I've been putting in these hours for a year and a half and most days I'm balls to the wall from the time I step out of my vehicle to the time I get back in it. Here lately I'm feeling it more than ever because we've gotten progressively busier since I started and at the end of the day it hurts to live.

I will get into the gym ASAP though, because there's a really awesome trainer there who I want to train me. It won't be this week though

>I want to eat closer to what normal people eat
You already are, at least for good ol America. Most normies eat fast food at least a couple times a week, or just eat shitty food they bought at the supermarket.

>paying for a trainer
You're already not gonna make it. You don't need a cheerleader shouting bullshit in your ear telling you what to do. Just get your punk ass in there and lift. Eat clean. You'll be fine. When you are super overweight you don't even need to count calories, you'll lose a fuck load of weight just by changing your habits.

well I did 2 free hours with her and I really like her so I just want to do a few hours per month until I don't need her to check my form

she's a fit 50+ year old and her nipples stay hard

Do you want to work out with her to fuck her eventually? That won't happen, dude. Either way don't fucking bother if you have to pay a dime, it is unnecessary. All you need to do is lift and eat right. It ain't complicated, you don't need someone to make a plan for you. In fact, an older woman making plans for a man seems like it is dumb in the first place.

I fantasize about her checking my form as I give her the ol lickaroo