What are your hobbies?

What are your hobbies?

Besides lifting.

Attached: 20180312_001702.jpg (1300x1310, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hollywisemedia/two-hearted-blues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blaying guidar

self loathing

Masturbating

I fly drones (and do other rcs) and bake a little

Attached: BLADE-Torrent-110-FPV-Racing-Drone-25mW-BNF-Basic-094BLH04050EU_b_0.JPG.jpg (1200x900, 109K)

Racism

Attached: 20180311_204351.png (500x1112, 653K)

>he doesn't read, sketch, play an instrument, and/or excel in a sport in his free time

just got new books, painting, and working on my basketball moves over spring break

Attached: 823192.jpg (1440x1080, 99K)

Video games, movies, youtube, Veeky Forums

MTB, weed, csgo

freedivin. breath control and mental focus the likes of which Veeky Forums has never seen

Attached: lob.jpg (2000x1000, 141K)

who /prod/ here
soundcloud.com/hollywisemedia/two-hearted-blues

Veeky Forumstist.

Reading trashy fantasy novels and kayaking with a bro whenever the weather is nice.

Futsal
Running
Exploring the new city I moved to

I play a lot of music and do mixed martial arts :)

Massive garden.
Raising chickens and rabbits.
Knife making.

I feel like I don't have the attention span to read at home, sometimes I do at work.

I want to play piano but it's hard to be motivated.

Muay thai
Reading philosophy
Debating communists on social media

Cooking, eating, and browsing Veeky Forums

Where do you play?where are you?

>raising chickens and rabbits
Chickens I get, why the rabbits?

Golf
Pool
Motocross
Reading

Attached: FB_IMG_1463904177223.jpg (720x540, 18K)

>why the rabbits?
Tasty. They're quite close to white meat chicken really.

Eggs and rabbit comprise a large portion of our diet. We also sell them as pets and food to individuals, and to restaurants.

The dogs and cats get the organ meats for dinner when I dress a bunch out.

Study Japanese (n3 attained), amateur astronomy, playing drums and guitar, writing, sitting and listening to music

Reminder that at least one of your hobbies should be production rather than consumption

>Tasty
wtf!? You eat these poor guys after bashing their heads in? How can you do that?

Attached: iStock_000008440542XSmall1.jpg (800x600, 57K)

pooping

Just swimming at the moment. Going back to judo shortly. Hard to juggle everything between work and uni though. At least i dont need to waste a day seeing the gf as we now live together.

I play instruments and like to produce my own music

I also like fencing and Greco-Roman wrestling

Cellist
Aspiring Writer of comics

I train olympic lifting with a gym and great, certified USAW coaches. In down time of that I do: work, indoor rock climbing, or work on a project in my home lab/shop related to electronics, lasers/optics, or woodworking every 3 weeks.

Well not those guys. Thats a wild rabbit. Very gamey, not a lot of meat. New zealand whites are what we raise. Not gamey, good amount of meat and quick breeding cycle.

>after bashing their heads in
Eh. Yeah. But its not a crushing blow. You smack them in the back of the head right on the crown point to knock them out. Then you string them up by the hind legs and slice the arteries.

You dont want to smash their heads or break their necks. Smashing leads to instant death and you have poor drainage. Breaking their neck bruises the meat.

I have a super hard time doing it still even after 8 years of it. I just try and remember I gave them a good life with lots of great fresh food everyday and plenty of care from me and the kids.

Attached: new-zealand-white-rabbit.jpg (637x421, 100K)

Also forgot that I just got into HMB/IMCF and probably going to try out for the USA team next time it's possible.

To live and die in the hands of an incel subhuman anonymous poster known as Veeky Forums.

Absolutely brutal.

Better a rabbit raised by someone who cares for them than a chicken raised in an overcrowded chicken barn wallowing in the filth of 25,000 other birds.

>programming
>drawing
>playing piano and guitar
>reading
>planning elaborate lifestyle routines that i never actually execute on
>spending exorbitant amounts of money on the above hobbies because if i just have that one more thing then i'll actually be able to do it right

Is that you?!

How many do you raise?

Reading, drawing, hugging my boyfriend, browsing Veeky Forums, composting, skincare

>for production

Why is this important for everyone?

Canberra

All three of those hobbies are cookie-cutter "I moved to Canberra for work" hobbies

Read/self-study english lit, psychology, and philosophy in my free time. Teaching myself how to program so I can get a halfway decent job. Getting fit helped me learn how to cook so I guess that counts, too.

Cooking, girls love a man who can cook.
Drifting, i just got into this and i'll be getting a propper drifting car in a year or so.

Attached: dorifto.gif (500x279, 1000K)

Lifting

Depends on season and demand. For us as a family we slaughter anywhere from 3-8 a week for ourselves. And some every month for or cat food, typically three.

We sell between 5-20 a week to individuals, either live or dressed.

And retail demand varies depending on the menus the chefs run. When the french restaurant runs rabbit its usually 5 a day he picks up.

Nothing wrong with those hobbies, but considering that's all you do you should reconsider. Every one of those are similar to the mouse that wastes it's day hitting the pleasure button in a science display on dopamine loops

Realistically: moping, wallowing in self-pity, making plans to improve myself that I never follow through on, rewatching movies I've seen 100 times, wasting time on the internet

You're such a fucking faggot.
What do you think butcher's do for a living?
Why's it so bad some user is self suffecient?
Limp-wristed slack jaw

>3-8 rabbits a week
Is that a decent amount of meat? What's it taste like? Is it lean? How do you prepare it?

anime and lifting.

Isn't rabbit meat too lean to live off of? Like you'll actually die if you try to only eat rabbits?

Drawing, running my business, dancing, keyboard

Why the fuck else would anyone be in canberra? I mean questacon is cool but thats about it.

I really like guns and hunting. I occasionally see Veeky Forumsizens post on /k/ but rarely see /k/omrades post on Veeky Forums

playing bass, piano and shooting my gats

Attached: Peter Steele 2.jpg (495x700, 58K)

>photography
>as soon as spring comes gonna get back on my bike
>typical weeb nerd shit like vidya, anime, convention/fightan game tournament going and making cosplays
I need to get some normalfag hobbies.
Is cooking really a hobby when it's necessary to live? I love cooking more than the typical Veeky Forums shit and would consider myself okay at it but I don't know if I would call it a hobby.

Who hurt you incel? I could give a shit if the animal is dead. Just death by a Veeky Forums user seems too taboo for me

>is that a decent amount of meat?
One 9-10week rabbit will be a staple course for our dinner for myself, husband, and our three kids.

>whats it taste like? How do you prepare it?
Like chicken. No joke.
One of the favorites the kids have when their friends are over are homemade tenders. Unless someone told you, you wouldn't know you were eating rabbit tenders. Ironically the parents are always more upset about it than the kids, which I cant wrap my head around.

If you have a menu calling for chicken breast, its a drop in replacement.

Yes. IF thats the only thing you're eating. It happens because of fat. They're not a complete source of fat and you waste away. But we eat a shitload of eggs as well. Personally I eat 8 a day. Husband is at 4, and kids eat4-5a day at breakfast and as hard boiled snacks. I also cook high fat. We're a lower carb family.

I tell myself I draw but really that's like once a month or two

Do you eat your chickens?

Read, watch anime, and I'm trying to learn a third language.

>myself, husband, and our three kids
umm, i didn't realize so many Veeky Forumscens have families that they love and care for.

I really need a gf...

Not really. I use the chickens as part of a cycle in the field. They follow the cows before the goats go into the paddock where the cows were. The chickens are a dead end species for parasitics of cows and goats. The cows eat the fresh grass then get moved. The chicken tractors go through and they eat grubs and insects and grass and help spread the manure. Then the goats eat the woody species of vegetation.

The eggs the chickens produce are secondary to their purpose. When they get too old I slaughter them but they're too old to be worth it for food. They get ground up as kitty and dog food.

normal nerd stuff like anime and vidya but besides that I'm really into sailing. actually live on my boat.

this is absolutely fascinating. I'd like to live on a farm (assumedly? ranch? do you even call it anything?) for a month and help out just to see all this.

Nice trips. Just want to say you're the most interesting poster on Veeky Forums in a while, very cool stuff. Any recommended resources for someone looking to start a similar way of life? I've got substantial savings and am sick of working at a desk for other people.

Where the fuck do you find the time to lift?

I'm married, I have no hobbies anymore.

Any sports I can fit into my spare time, studying my tertiary language and DJing. Also reading books if that counts.

Gonna have a lot more time for reading in the next couple weeks cuz I just broke 3 vertebrae during a ski jump, I'm just glad my legs aint paralized.

Veeky Forumstist, anime, reading, in a fraternity as well

>to see all this
Most farms are managed TERRIBLY and unsustainably. You're going to be hard pressed to find a well managed farm.

If you want to start then start small and easy. Find out your local regs on eggs. For a minimal outlay in cost you can get a saleable product in about 8 weeks. And by putting your chickens in tractors you move every day you keep feed costs way down and start fertilizing.

After that, you'll want to lay out paddocks of about a quarter acre and bring in goats. Especially if theres a high weed:grass ratio. Dont let them overgraze. Its better to move them to a new paddock early than late. At this point youd start buying a varietal and regional grass mix and filling the soils seed bank.

After that you can introduce pigs who follow the goats. They exert heavy pressure on the soil and disturb the seed bank triggering growth. Then you can bring in cows.

I have virtually no veterinary bills other than checkups. I don't give antibiotics or deworming agents. And I haven't bought seed or feed in 9 years.

My 100 acres is more than twice as profitable as my neighbors 200 acres.

I also have zero e-coli runoff into the local stream. No typical cow or pig farm smell. And the soil has gone from hard pack clay stripped bare by the previous owner to loamy dark soil at least a foot deep in only 12 years.

Another thing when you're starting. Spend time, not money.

3D modeling and texturing. I play the trumpet and banjo sometimes. I like reading things about birds.

Is this system something you've come up with? Or where can I find more info?

How much do you make on your rabbits?

Thanks, will def be looking in to getting some land.

I figured most of it out early on. We had a food poisoning scare which made me decide to get into raising my own food sustainably. Joe Salatin is pretty close to how I run my shit.

>getting some land.
You can also look into renting land to start. Many old timers have small sections of fallow land they cant farm traditionally but would like to earn some money on.

A friend of mine started his operation raising chickens on some pretty shit land he was barely paying anything to use. The provable income helped him secure a farm loan.

So if you're not buying seed how much are you paying for feed? Or what am I missing?

Also: how much on the rabbits?

Interesting, didn't know renting was an option. Salatin is the bee's knees, your operation sounds very similar to Polyface.

And someone else asked earlier- how do you find time to lift? This sounds like a dawn to dusk work situation.

Posting on Veeky Forums.

>cooking
>reading about history
>programming when I have time
>enthusiast video games

>chickens and gardening
Moving to a new house with space soon, hoping these two will be new additions

Attached: 1497147048688.png (326x307, 189K)

Im averaging 10 hours a day during the season. Ironically winter requires more work transporting the stored hay to feed them. Spring summer and early fall its going out and moving them. Management operations like securing buyers takes the most time.

The children all have decent workloads as well that is suitable for them. The oldest boy runs the rabbitry. Secured two contracts to run breeding programs. Told him if he wants a car at 16 hes paying for it, gas, and insurance.

When I was about 14 I got into an arguement with a female friend and it came to the conclusion that she claimed that there are no Yugioh players with a sixpack and I couldn't respond to that. So now I'm striving to become that Yugioh player.
Still haven't won a single tournament tough.

>reading Turgenev in english
Brainlet spoted

Reading, mainly philosophy
Investing (equities)
Gardening
Vidya James
Language learning

Cooking, biking, video games, and studying. I started getting into chess recently too.

surfing
skateboarding (though im getting too old to snap my ligaments and bones on a semi regular basis)
reading
MMA (Boxing + Bjj)
Weed

it truly does suck that i only have hobbies that cannot be shared with a female.

I once took a gf surfing and she ate shit for one week straight but posted hundreds of pics of her walking out of the water with a surfboard in her hand. And for every attractive, legit surfing girl there's 25 dudes trying to impress her with sick moves.

They also always have zero understanding for martial arts and try to stop me from doing them, i literally force them to come to my tournaments and then they sit there bored as hell.

And the only stoner chicks i know have zero ambition and keep on talking about being modern women who don't cook or clean, yet don't make any money really and want someone to pay for their pizza delivery, which is wack as fuck.

>tfw no qt3.14 surfer chick gf that can box and smokes weed with me after training

Attached: IMG_2910.jpg (960x677, 121K)

At least girls read

Language learning
Knitting
I like that it's colder soon, knitting is extra comfy when it's colder

>reading together

wtf are you talking about bro?

Attached: IMG_2909.gif (300x321, 61K)

How much was your kayak? Also do you go to official parks with lakes/rivers or do you go to ones that are just part of the landscape? Are there any laws about using public lakes/rivers for kayaking where you are?

book lessons
then you have no choice, it's like going to the gym once you start and achieve some results you'll want to play more

Snowboarding
Mountaineering, hiking, rock & ice climbing
Archery
Calisthenics
Kayaking
Longboarding
Cliff diving
Chess
Reading
Learning languages (German atm)

Programming, learning languages, playing guitar (not often), cycling

What do you do for work?

I'm a NEET

Guitar, skateboarding, guilty gear, reading

Weed is degenerate, no wonder girls who use it are shit.

no that's a lobster