Tonight is the last night I cry over her

Tonight is the last night I cry over her

Tomorrow on campus when I see the guy who took her from me, I'm gonna beat him so badly that his own mother won't recognize me. I don't care that I'll ruin my life.

Godspeed, Veeky Forums

Attached: 1464858431371.png (633x758, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstarhiphop(do.t)com/videos/video.php?v=wshh71wS791EMO5SiiQa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See you next thread where you greentext the story and talk about how you regret your decisions horribly.

Do it faggot. I recommend concentrated acid for horribly disfiguring someone.

>Having oneitis
If you weren't such a beta you could have had her

dont do that bro, its not worth ruining your future over some thot. she and him are both gonna get satisfaction out of it and laugh at you, thats not what you want. dont get kicked out of school and ruin your future over some used up pussy

This
But you could also do that, go to jail and get some sick gainz with your inmates.

Attached: 1509798885098m.jpg (1024x725, 40K)

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *chokes a little*
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

I can't stand to see them so happy together when I'm alone and deprived of happiness. And I was with her for nearly 4 years and she moved on like it was nothing.

I'll get kicked out of university and get an assault charge but goddamnit I have reached a point where my bitterness and rage has turned into pure violent drive.

All my friends tell me to let it go. Fuck them. They don't understand. "Be patient" they say.

All the girls I've hooked up with since the breakup I've gotten extremely emotionally attached to and scared away because they just want sex and think I have a screw loose, I spill emotional spaghetti everywhere. I can't move on.

I'm done Veeky Forums. Tomorrow is the day he loses every single tooth in that fucking skull of his.

you need to find inner peace, doing this wont make you feel better in the long run

go to Church user

Attached: Jesus_Christ_Pantokrator_Hand-Painted_Greek_Orthodox_Icon_on_Wood_1.jpg (693x1000, 97K)

faggot

She moved on like you were nothing because you are nothing.

You're a little beta cuck who has no control over himself. You have no value.

What did he do wrong? What will this solve?

Its hard to not have oneitis when you're with her for almost 4 years, and every girl you've been with since, all you can think of is the ex.

I must disfigure him with my hands. They are scared of me since I'm on juice anyways and had a roid rage incident at a party they went to together and I punched multiple holes in the wall in the house.

I appreciate the rational thought, I really do, but I've reached a point where I can't think rationally and rage has consumed me.

I'm orthodox Christian, I've tried this, and it doesn't work.

This. It's not him that you're angry at, it's her.

>Its hard to not have oneitis when you're with her for almost 4 years, and every girl you've been with since, all you can think of is the ex.

>Spend 4 years fucking around without committing
>Surprised when she decides to cut her loses
Literally kys

you wont do shit faggot

>beat him so bad his mother won't recognise me
????

>I'm orthodox Christian, I've tried this, and it doesn't work.
hey small world, Im Orthodox too

I have a feeling you just dont want to hear what God wants to tell you. When I pray fully with my heart, God points me in the correct direction of resolving whatever problems im facing
sorry for bad english

>I'm on juice anyways
>roid rage incident
>punched multiple holes in a wall

Attached: 1520132904488.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Good look OP, you'll probably regret it if you do it and if you don't. Shit sucks either way

My arch enemy that stole my gf has started going to my gym. Met him in the locker room yesterday. Needless to say I increased reps on all lifts. He just signed up and I've been lifting for three years and made some serious natty gains so he doesn't want to fight anymore. I'm still in the lead 3-0 from our fights when we were both dyels

Attached: 1519894964986.jpg (736x736, 84K)

That's what I've thought before. She said I'm too angry and have mental issues etc. We broke up because I was too busy studying (to become a doctor) so I could never spend time with her. I realize in her eyes I'm nothing. Tomorrow I will show her and that fucking fag with the only thing I can now - violence.

You're right I'm angry at her but I'm so much better than him in every way (aside from him being more "emotionally supportive " of her). I can't unleash violently on her, as much as I'd love to at this point.

Don't do it man. It'll feel great in the moment, but you have far more potential for greater things. Channel your rage and drive into a different, more productive avenue. There's no going back otherwise.

Attached: IMG_0762.gif (339x210, 1.49M)

this is your brain on roids.

His mother won't recognize him**. Sorry, I'm very frantic rn so I might have the odd typo.

Where are you from?

Thanks brother.

?

She knows you exist right, because if she doesn't, then you fighting him makes no sense.

Please tell me she knows you exist.

I've tried. Studying, socializing, fucking random girls, it all feels so empty. The only thing that feels good is the gym at this point. But it'll all pale in comparison to see his face fucking pulverized by my fist

In b4 he's actually good at fighting and you get beat the fuck up and left in a shit heap in front of your girl who leaves with him to go get fucked while you scream her name while bleeding and crying on the floor

Just like this guy
worldstarhiphop(do.t)com/videos/video.php?v=wshh71wS791EMO5SiiQa

>I'm so much better than him in every way

he has ur ex and you're clingy as fuck, so no.

I was with her for ~4 years.

tomorrow night

>guys her bf beat my ass :(

Attached: 1509083963092.png (645x773, 37K)

kek this is going to happen

He's a skinny manlet and I'm 6'2" been lifting since I was 16 and I'm on juice so I fucking doubt it.

I know I'm clingy. I was abused as a child. I wish I wasn't this way.

In what ways are you better than him?

post body

>Im a roiding lanklet this means I'm good at fighting

You're going to get rocked lmao

Hail Lord Seph, channel your rage into him and learn from his mastery. Forget the ho, there is no time for women on the path to true mastery. Once attained, then the choice can be made.

Attached: IMG_0792.png (500x250, 67K)

If he has some fight experience and you have none you're strength ans size won't mean much

Fuck off the amount of pure rage I feel is unreal right now. I went to my mom's house today to visit and when I saw her dog barking barking barking I had an overwhelming impulse just to fucking murder the fucking thing with my bare hands, so I went to the washroom and turned the tap on and bit down on my fist so hard that I have a huge bite mark and I was bleeding like crazy. When I see people cut me off in traffic I want to fucking murder them. I'll fucking pulverize him and nothing will stop me.

fucking weeb

>I want to murder small animals
>I bite my handypoo and it bleed super hard

God you're angsty

Nice Eliot vibes.
Go to a fucking psychologist, it's not normal to sperg out that way, you have issues.

Better looking, better career prospects, smarter, not a loser (he's a drug dealer, I've contemplated calling the cops on him)

Blacked out face because im talking about committing a crime here and don't want someone to recognize me

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-014700.png (1440x2560, 1.15M)

>wanting to beat someone up for no good reason
>smarter

>Has a body like this
>Mind of a sixteen year old dealing with his first breakup

You're going to jail, bucko

if he is a dealer, call the cops. ruin his life, not yours.

Like I said I was abused as a child. I've seen many psychologists and they've never helped (this is over the course of my entire life).

I'm going to do a bunch of Adderall tomorrow morning before I get a morning pump so I'll be buzzing so he's not winning. Plus I will surprise him. Walking past me and bam he won't even see it coming

fucking this you idiot either way your ex ain't coming back

I would be nervous but then I realized I have noones girl

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>Walking past me and bam he won't even see it coming

wow you're a fucking pussy, but whatever have fun with that

I have no rock solid evidence of him being a drug dealer. I just know for a fact he is. Everyone does.

He's in English and I'm in pharmacology. That sufficient enough explanation for you?

I don't fucking care anymore

>hitting him like a nigger

what did I expect

Look at this fucking beta autist. I bet you'll get a life sentence after you sperg out and kill him. Your only option is to top juicing and go to a psychiatrist.

He acts like a nigger. He's a wigger faggot.

I know my limits.

"The only way to beat the nigger, is to become the nigger" - You

Thanks man, you got a laugh out of me. I haven't laughed in days.

As long as you're getting decent grades and/or are far enough into your studies, any repercussions probably won't set you back too much. It's just "character building", and you can go on about how you had anger issues then sorted yourself out, willing to go to therapy, etc. which looks great. There's even a chance they wouldn't press charges.
Although,
>inb4 she steps in to defend him and you start either crying or assault a female

I might black out again. I have had a couple black out anger episodes. Yeah I have a 3.6 right now so my grades are good and I'm in 3rd year. I'll be o.k.

ur pathetic op, assume you beat his ass and she leaves him and hops on another cock, what are you gonna do then? Retard

Then I'll get him too. I took her virginity when we were 16, that means she's mine forever.

just keep beating all her bfs duh

>I know my limits
>I might black out again
Enjoy your life sentence, nigger.

Attached: 1430772654379.jpg (378x566, 55K)

user, if you really going to do it, make sure there are no witnesses/cameras
give him a beating, then don't say a word to anyone, authorities might rash you but you just keep quite, if charges are pressed then get a lawyer and keep quite
when 1vs1 it is his word against yours

>he actually believes this

Attached: 1507170507927.png (442x500, 54K)

I'm pretty sure if I black out it's not my fault thus not criminally responsible, idk I'm not a law type, can someone clarify?

>murdering people is such a turn on *swoon*

DO IT faggot.

Take up martial arts. Thatll mellow u out.

Ok I'll do this. Thanks. Just gotta find the perfect spot to get him.

I broke her hymen, so yes, I do.