How is this? I can't decide which whey should I buy, any recommendations?

How is this? I can't decide which whey should I buy, any recommendations?

Attached: 10530943-2084357599234105.jpg (300x300, 12K)

It’s alright, but stick to the basic flavours like chocolate and banana, the exotic flavours get disgusting after a while.

Bulk nutrients < Google

Just look at protein precentage per serving and then get the one in your budget.

Unflavored

I've been buying it for a while since its cheap. Don't get any non-traditional flavors.

Attached: 27459965_2008371852736635_8073145137245618175_n.png (960x720, 601K)

The cheapest kek

I ordered one 2 weeks ago for the first time and still havent got it sent to my house. Literally dogshit company will never get from them again.

Is vanilla considered a traditional flavour?

Yeah vanilla should be fine.

Chocolate smooth is great

Don't buy blueberry, I thought I would try it out now I'm struggling to get through it

This.
I bought pineapple and pina colada a while back and for the first 3-4 shakes they were delicious, but then I couldn’t drink it without holding my nose or gagging.

I always bought chocolate nut, any other recommendations? I want to try something different.

Jesus its fucking Protein. It’s going to taste bad no matter what, buy it in bulk for cheap and call it a day

The fuck are you chatting nigger, some whey is delicious. It absolutely makes a difference what you buy.

That stuff is delicious if you use milk for mixing....

iv tried most the flavours, my favourite is a mixture i discovered myself that goes like this
>1 scoop white chocolate
>1/2 scoop banana
>1/2 scoop salted caramel

gives me headaches

choco prots are so fucking delicious i would only drink that if i wasn't such a poorfag.

I recently had to get some cheap crap and it tastes absolutely vile. Are there recipes that kill the flavour or should I just bin it?

Its just disgusting. Too much sugar, it tastes like bees had shit into the whole bag. Really a aweful taste. I can recommend you the best gainer ever: The ESN weight gainer. It got only 8g sugar at a 150g portion. With milk one shake got about 650kcal, 22g proteins and many vitamins. The taste is really really good, like a normal chocolate milk, not too sweet. The only cons are: with 150g each shake its a really thick shake but thats none of my business. Secondly the price. here in germany a 4kg bag costs about 30-40€.

>being so shit at putting together a diet that you need whey powder to get enough protein
lel, never gonna make it

Currently taking banoffee flavour. It's OK but not as good as plain banana. Wish there was a cherry flavour

I bought latte flavour and it's good enough for me.
I don't get all the bitching about flavour. It's fucking protein, mix it with milk, yogurth or whatever and fucking drink it.

Got this and I'm concerned its been making my armpits stink

The "which flavor of myprotein should I buy" thread is active 24/7 with the same picture, stop responding to this shill

Cookies and cream is fine

Chocolate caramel pretzel is really good with milk. Myprotein tends to be the cheapest but still good quality.