What the fuck do you mean you're "going to the gym"...

What the fuck do you mean you're "going to the gym"? You want to work on your body so you can fuck random sluts while I take care of James Myers-user?

Attached: 73542329018348.jpg (1536x1024, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhl5K0mTSKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Become alcoholic
>Say that going to gtm will stop you being alcoholic
>Fuck random sluts on the side.

No, im going to get the fuck away from you

You are a smart old cunt :^)

>Double last name

Yeah, nah, I don't recall marrying your whore ass.

Shoo

Shit, I'm legit worried about that.

Though I'm absolutely stoked that my son will be born within the next month, I'm scared for my gym schedule. Hold me Bros.

Attached: images (1).jpg (382x385, 20K)

>not taking the baby with you to the gym
Never too early

>user, I was thinking, why don't we sell that old gym equipment you haven't touched in months? We can use the space and we can definitely use the money. Honey I know you liked to work out before we had James and Ellen but this is about priorities, ok?

Attached: trucsabsurdes.jpg (640x640, 37K)

This ho is like 15 years too old to have kids.

I took 5 years off, too long, just getting back into it.

Trick is to subtly getting your woman uncomfortable with her baby bod so she works out as well and doesn’t give you shit for it.

> having sex

Never going to make it.

The trick is to let her catch you masturbating over old photos of her.

>hey Babe, dont get too mad. We can take turns too the gym. You definetly get too thighten up Abit after that birth.
>the sooner the better
>i also bought this vag thightener as a little something for both of us Babe! and No, im not gona fuck randoms unless we work together on this honey!
>we r in this together you n i!

If she refuse too go too the gym n Comes up with silly excuses like low energy, too Much work, tired etc you just get your self some attention from hot fit Girls on insta or other social media. Also follow alot of hot, sexy n fit Girls.

This worked fine for me. Only bad thing is that she now has her own insta with quite a lot more followers and attention than me. But hey, she's still mine n best thing is that her vag is back too normal!

Well if you haven't touched it in months then you only got yourself to blame ye? maybe use the shit instead of being that weird 70y old bloke with a late 80s exercise bike

This is true for me as well, but august

Good luck. I'm scared

Dude, I don't fuck a pussy I do not OWN by pen and paper and approval of the state and with a certificate to make sure that it doesn'T fuck me over.
I only fucked your asshole all day because you are a manipulative bitch.
These kids ain't mine, fuck off my house.

Only a woman that has been tattooed and burned her ownership on is a good woman.
Because she is so low, that you can show your actual self :(

>user, you seemed stressed. Everything going alright at home with the wife? I bet you miss working out.

Attached: 1456789883979.jpg (856x681, 163K)

>tfw no xev gf

Attached: 1520234743729.jpg (437x431, 15K)

I need to train my body so I can live a long life and secure a future for our SON, Vanessa.
Also the Skeleton War is right around the corner, and I intend to keep walking in skin, I don't know about you.

I can immediately think of 5 ways this will go wrong.

Fuck off forever aloner. Stop polluting this board with your shit

sounds like a really shitty relationship

m-mommy

But my gym is downstairs in the basement you dumb ol' hag.

I talk to my wife so she knows when I have to work out. She talks to me. We put it in our weekly shared planner. Imagine that.

Pump iron.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhl5K0mTSKY

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 6K)

y-you t-too

It means that I'm going to the gym. I want to work out so our son can be proud of me and not waste the first 22 years of his life not being in tip top shape. If I had know your were going to be this insecure, I would have never stuck my dick in you. Love you darling, see you in a few hours.

Does anyone else see that truck outside? The one that just drove up? It says "MILK" on the side.

Time to join the
>/homegymmasterrace/

When you become a father is when you should build a home gym, convenient, can always help the baby at any notice and don't have to set aside time to get to the gym

>t.13 year old

>tfw when gf is fit too and doesn't want to have kids
feels good man, feels really good.

Attached: 1489068786831.gif (280x239, 2.42M)

Genetic dead end. Kill yourself.

if that's the price for not being a beta provider, I'll gladly take it.

Well it would be Anons fault for marring cunt like this.
My gf is happy Im trying to lift and I always say Im doing it mostly for her and our future baby so I can be the natty sexy dad.

It's not like she can have kids.
Once chicks get Veeky Forums they're fertiliy drops like a stone. Many become sterile.
Sure you can post a dozen pics of women who blasted gear for a while then just gunned clomid and other fertility drugs when their periods stopped and ability to have children was said by a doc to be nearly fucked forever.
But that's not the norm.

>and doesn't want to have kids
A woman who does not want children is either lying or mentally or emotionally stunted. It is their most basic instinct.

raising children is THE essence of masculinity, the most msculine men on earth all raised families and didn't expect their wives to contribute other than housework etc. Until you raise a fmaily you are just a child in a man's body.

>I'll die before I father and provide for my children.

>just step up the plate bro!, aren't you man enough?
nah nigga, I disagree with you on this one.

hear hear

You know I sometimes worry about having kids just because of how much of a change it would bring not to my life but to the woman who is going to give birth to my kids

>beta
>provider
Choose one. Historically speaking females always choose top dog with most earning potential.
Also shekel for good goy! Dont breed, kids are bad, kids are evil, kids are expensive, kids limit your freedom. Pay taxes, get high and get replaced by easily controlled niggers.

>beat her face in
>go to gym
>go to bar
>go to war

such is life

>using cuck memes to argue against fathering and raising your own children
I wonder who could be behind this post

MOMMY

Iktfb

You could be an alpha provider, phaggot

alpha fux beta bux

>double last name
You just know she's a sour cunt

Attached: 1519660546820.png (1280x720, 640K)

kek

>I'm scared for my gym schedule. Hold me Bros.
What's scarier? That you won't be able to go to the gym regularly, or that your son won't look up to you with respect?

Keep going to the gym, user. Be the man you always wanted your own father to be.

I just had mine a month ago. I still went, wife got post partum depression, then had to deal with her bitch ass

So is a man wanting to have kids you idiot.