Does creatine even do anything?

Does creatine even do anything?

Attached: 24955822_1549910781783707_3905105984990461097_o.jpg (1080x854, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_cap
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/march/why-mass-immigration-may-mean-the-end-of-britain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yfw the guy on the right is actually a comedian

What gay euro sport is this

Rugby, played in southern hemisphere and europe

Makes you bald and inflated your muscles. Stop taking it and your muscles deflate.

better skin

Rugby. It’s like hand-egg except none of that faggot ass helmets or body armour.

dont forget us canadafags you amerifat
>t.basically british

Attached: 1403213094553.png (700x1167, 175K)

>t.basically british
>this is what canadians actually think

we consider you american

An unfunny comedian at that.
There's a reason why he moved to America and is considered funny over there

>photo literally has dudes wearing helmets

Ok, Eurofag

We consider you a third world country

>wants to be considered british
>thinks britain is a 3rd world country
okay kiddo

We also play Rugby in the states you shit-bat.
Suck my dick, Canuck

Creatine provides your cells with additional energy storage, allowing you to recruit more ATP into your muscles when you're trying to fire out the last few reps you otherwise might not be able to get.

Attached: 1501443501285.png (500x428, 58K)

This is not a helmet you dumb fuck, this is for avoid ears to be ripped off, it doesn't protect from knocks.
We don't need armor here in europe to do physical sport you americunt pussy

Can Canadians just stick to being citizens of a novelty country? It's better for all parties involved.

You sure you don't need helmets? Because it seems like you may have lost a few brain cells if you think Rugby is just American Football sans padding.

They don't want to be America Jr.
it eats at them. That's why they're like this.
They won't accept their fate.

I felt the same way about creatine until one day i got to the gym and all the equipment was occupied. I had to do my routine backwards and was surprisingly able to lift more weight, do more reps etc. for these exercises i usually do last.

Turned out doing my routines the same way over and over again i got more tired toward the end of my workout and was not consciously lifting a lot less than i can.

When i started taking creatine i was able to do my max effort at the start and at the end of my workout, i did not have to drop any weight or lower any reps anymore.

Creatine is like a little absorb shield that protects you from fatigue.

Ive been on creatine with no breaks for over 5 years now. Probably best supp you can get honestly

Ask Muhammed to do it for you

You literally described a piece of armor. I

It's like hand-egg but needlessly more dangerous and somehow more gay

Sam simmonds > James Haskell

It's more like taking supplemental creatine ensures your ATP-level is "optimal"

I didn't recognize him until it was mentioned. He's not considered funny here. I imagine that faggot sucked off enough producers here to get a show. I've caught it every once in a while when it's on at work, and even for a late night talk show, it's pretty fucking terrible.

yes
it makes me puke from the foul taste

Attached: 20180310_134139.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

makes go bald

>We don't need armor here in europe
Because you are all 60kg soyboys so there's not really any risk of anyone getting hit too hard when you guys play contact sports.

I just got BULK Supplements Creatine HCL and it's fuckin hard to fathom. I put the shit in a full glass of water and have to slam it

Ethyl Esther taste like shit and isn't as good as Monohydrate

How long does it take for your hair to stop receding/go back once you hop off creatine?

>piece of protective equipment that goes on the head
>not a helmet
Euros can be very silly sometimes

Attached: 1418554179033.jpg (413x395, 38K)

This.

i mix it with my whey and then eat a teaspoon of honey after
it's better
no bloating

HCL absorbs properly and better than monohydrate too

Fairplay my non white friend

I knew he fookin looked familiar.

it's a scrum cap you idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_cap

You do, just not very well.

Yes, one of the few suppliments that does something with no real side effects. It allows you to train harder, that's about it.

Japan plays rugby too, they aren't very good at it, but they try.

So people are just balloons?

I haven't really felt like superman since I started but I can push out those last few reps now.

Prevents cauliflower ear, oh no my poor ears are swelling. Drain it like a real man

Amerianon here, rugby players are pretty big and all. However, they aren't on par with American football players, maybe running backs. Also the hits aren't nearly as hard in Rugby Union. Rugby league is actually more similar in how hard the hitting is.

Seriously makes you think

Attached: forwards BTFO.png (1200x899, 1.59M)

>amerimutts talking about rugby

Attached: 1465140168045.jpg (275x284, 23K)

Is CEE Creatine worth it? or should I stick to monohydrate?

They bring different things to the table

>get injured and fix it rather than avoid it
For what purpose?

no one in canada plays rugby u dumb piece of shit
t.torontonian

Is cauliflower ear really an injury? Might as well stay inside cause sunlight causes cancer right.

>yfw you don't understand a meme

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/march/why-mass-immigration-may-mean-the-end-of-britain
i doesnt matter, soon youll all be playing cricket anyway, good luck getting mohammads dick out ur girls mouth

>but they try
Kek

>Helmet
A piece of cushioned cloth isn't a helmet.

And the guy on the left is actually how a forward looks, because he is a forward.
We used to win the games, shitey backs took all the glory though.

>euro sport
We play it here at the Southern hemisphere a lot, man...

"wearing protective head gear isnt a helmet"
is everybody this stupid in Europe

They do in Western Canada also known as Actual Canada. Alberta and BC combined make the entire east of Canada look like one flat windy shithole

Please post more rugby players. Mirin hard tbqhfam

Attached: 43095602.jpg (450x450, 48K)

Yes, it causes insane heartburn. At least for me, so it's not worth it for me.

>Compares a 330 degree helmet made from polycarbonate plastic specifically designed to deflect and absorb shock and also equipped with a face mask to prevent fingers entering vs. a sheet of fabric with thin cushion dotted around.

Attached: PepeCryLaugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Haha hood one... Amerimutt...

>played in Canada, Pacific Islands, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina and Uruguay....as primary exponents outside Europe
>even USA is classified for the next world cup
>still being called Euro sport by Murricans

Seriously, guise......

It takes just enough off your fatigue to help you squeeze out an extra rep. But it's only useful if your actually pushing yourself each week on a good program that has some sort of progressive overload. This even includes non-lifting work outs. Also, youll need to drink more water on creatine.

>he thinks no one in Canada plays rugby.

Attached: 28A3D86B-32FB-4586-AC7E-F40C6FAD790D.jpg (443x332, 43K)

T

Attached: 456698E6-A15E-49C6-A492-D24CE8283229.jpg (512x287, 18K)

those who dont know what rugby is are the real faggots

I used to live in Newfoundland and rugby was easily one of the top three most popular sports.

Now I live in Quebec and no one here knows what rugby is, and no one here knows what curling is.

Great for hockey and soccer, though...

All torontonians are soyboy cuckolds

i live in italy, which is actually last in the sixth nations... lol but i still do know what rugby is.

creatine is a commonly synthesized amino acid, consuming more of it than needed will just make you retain more water, but also can cause kidney and liver damage over prolonged use

"rugby"

Isn't it the same as amateur/pro boxing? As in rugby has more chance of superficial wounds wereas handegg will almost surely get you some sort of brain trauma

Actually we consider them the sweethearts of North america

>mfw amerimutts talk shit about rugby players

Have some more eye candy user...Springbok Captain Eben Theron

Attached: FC316B50-D314-4D04-904D-3250EF0F1491.jpg (470x313, 29K)

He’s 6’8 260lbs btw

>>piece of protective equipment that goes on the head
>not a helmet
Is taping your ears a helmet?
Is a mouthguard a helmet?
Are safety glasses a helmet?

Your dad should've worn protective equipment on his dick

Not if you're getting it post 90s, creatine isn't even creatine anymore, it's a meme

>like a real man
have you ever met a rugby player, you fucking soyboy?

amerifag here, rugby is dope.. honestly I have played it and football and rugby is tougher and more fun.

I get bulksups creatine hcl. I mix it with my preworkout and post I have mixed with the last of my intra.