When did you realize that woman have become the more powerful gender

When did you realize that woman have become the more powerful gender.

Attached: giphy.gif (600x338, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every video I've seen of her shadowboxing is really sad. Like, did nobody think to hire a boxing coach for her very weak striking skills?

She hired a snake oil seller. Literally. She hired a delusional manlet.

she's just an actor, right? doubt most males would punch faster than she does

They are not, they are just thriving in the world that men created for them.

You mean
woman+goverment > man

Yeah, I bet OP realized this after his adopted son's mother forced him to suck her dyke girlfriend's black strap on.

Attached: why-we-need-feminism-59098.jpg (610x911, 369K)

>she's just an actor
Do you not know who that is?

Physically? No. Men are weak to the flesh though. All those Twitch camwhores are set for life because of desperate cucks

Attached: 1511017940045.webm (640x1136, 1.65M)

>taking the bait

wew

Only a weak faggot like you would think Women are better at anything

This

All women have nowadays to show for themselves is DUDE MY ASS LMAO

When I woke up in bizarro land

Good bait

Attached: FA3E6336-135B-4620-B137-D019EC3131DB.jpg (248x189, 32K)

nah, who?

Ronda Rousey
A famous,now retired, fighter who won a lot of matches. Though currently she is in fact working as an actor in the fake wrestling world.

Attached: UFC+184+Rousey+v+Zingano+EYe6HyhJcCmx.jpg (696x1024, 179K)

that right cross looks so weak lmfao baka...

lmao

It's important to note that rousey was basically the best due to no competition, she seemed to be the only one that took mma seriously for quite a while, just charging head first into her opponents to knock them over. Holly Holm (boxer) destroyed her in a proper fight where rousey had to face actual competition

Pro-wrestling isn't fake, its scripted

Your definition of 'power' is having the ability to be lazy and not do shit.

Women have it easier. If they're even half attractive, they can just leave whatever shitty job they have in their 20's and get married = free money for life. Unless they have stupidly high standards and aren't attractive enough to compensate for it, then they're fucked, and will invariably retire as a cat-hoarder, emerging from their lair only for kibble and cheap wine. They get custody of the kids, they get alimony.

Men, however, are smarter and more driven, but out of necessity. We realize the odds are stacked against us. Women always want better, employers always want better, we want better for ourselves. But working for a better life and trying to beat the odds is the challenge of life. Shit has got a lot more complex in the last few hundred years, but that fundamental truth is the same. We work and try to better ourselves, physically and mentally. Men and this drive is what has brought us from being animals in caves to building the large hadron collider. For the vast majority of us, instead of fucking complaining like little bitches that 'women have it better', we embrace the challenge.

Attached: 1520301451547.png (1114x1600, 1.29M)

When did you realize this a board for Health & Fitness and not for complaining to strangers about your insecurities

she looks like a 15 year old boy who lifted for a couple of months

This bitch was undefeated for entire career, got her ass whooped for the first time, went on a depressive "I'm gonna kill myself because I lost for the first time" pathetic hiatus, made her come back fight a year later only to get her ass handed to her even harder, then she quit the UFC.
This is the opposite of tough.

Attached: onit.gif (450x428, 1.67M)

Holly Holm started like a decade before Rousey.

She was also an olympic judo medalist. Even though that didn't bring her the kind of fame MMA did, her judo career is arguably more impressive, and her judo skills alone were enough to beat every female MMA fighter in the world for quite a while. She would still be able to beat up 90% of the dyels her size on this board.

Attached: rousey judo.jpg (615x448, 51K)

>females beating men in anything

Im OP and I made a bait thread but come on man.

Imagine being cucked enough to believe this.

>the more powerful gender
erm, this implies there are only two genders sweetie. do some research before posting again honey.

Fine, she'd beat 90% of the men on this board her size at judo.

>Imagine being cucked enough to believe this.
Imagine being this delusional and believing that you could win against her.
Dude, a six-year-old girl could kick your ass you fucking worthless POS

That fucking poor technique

Attached: why.png (804x490, 99K)

Even the social power that women wield is enforced by a man with a gun. One solar flare could set us back to the stone ages, the era of female empowerment would vanish in a puff of smoke.

What is that even supposed to do for her?

The era of female empwoerment is already crumbling user.
There's only so many homely lesbos they can push as progressive and violent evil cunts that are pushed as amazing deep intelligent etc etc before men begin to get sick of their shit and normal real women are completely creeped out.

The obvious drop in women's studies majors, women who are willing to say they are feminists, and women's college enrollment rates should tell you what's going on.
Hell, the fact that Hillary Clinton lost to fucking DONALD TRUMP even after Obama and the entire democratic party and media stood up and did cartwheels for her should tell you everything you need to know.

It's only a matter of time before disengenuous trash like rey from star wars, the princesses from modern disney movies, and the generic leather and nebulous or outright bisexual emma peel knock off female empowerment types are shown to be talking down to women.
That they don't really want them to do anything except be good little consumer whores debt slaves and or breeding sows that don't need no man that they don't pay for or can trap with child support/alimony.

The slut walk combined with metoo and all normal sexuality by women being demonized and deviant sexuality(rape pedophilia as evidenced by the vagina monologues lesbian rape etc etc)is being lionized as deep and progressive is driving a wedge between women and men and not much will fix it.

the technique's not horrible, it's just super slow

>She would still be able to beat up 90% of the dyels her size on this board
>Ronda Rousey Height -1.70 m
Come on, Veeky Forums isn't that smol.

>Come on, Veeky Forums isn't that smol.
Yes they are.

>her size
>5'6 130 lbs

Yeah okay but if you are anywhere near that size you are not a man.

>t.180lb 5'10'' turbomanlet

Yeah but the Taker is gone and Vince is too old, what's the point anymore? Fuck Roman Reigns.

OP's not a NEET anymore?

grow her instagram folowers

>45118938
Imagine having this subpar body and being hailed as a goddess cause you were a titcow as a tween I wish I could do as little as women did

why do reddit fags even come on here?

>some poor Pedro has to replace those tiles

They've always been the most powerful gender. They don't need to be physical strength when they can easily get what they want just by asking. Seriously when's the last time society has done anything that specifically disadvantaged women?

Look up ryan garcia

Never box a boxer. First mistake. That's like telling someone who specializes in BJJ they can't do BJJ and they have to stand up and box Mike Tyson.

Reminder that women were given the option to vote prior to "muh sufferagettes" and refused it due to the fact that the right to vote carried with it the responsibilities of an adult male (volunteering for bucket crews in the case of fire etc).

See: antonio inoki vs ali

>someone who works for years to get good at fighting could beat up somebody of their own size
wow so amazing

I don't know. Why are you on here?
Kys now you disgusting shitstain

lol why u mad

When they started shilling on an asian basket weaving forum

>We work and try to better ourselves, physically and mentally. Men and this drive is what has brought us from being animals in caves to building the large hadron collider.
This. It's good to be a man, i.e. living life on hard mode. Somebody has to get shit done and it sure as fuck isn't going to be women.

Attached: Women Explained.png (1239x297, 77K)

This. The playing field in modern society is becoming so even even women can try to compete.

>judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/