So I've lost half my original body weight and while that's awesome my breasts are sagging a little now...

So I've lost half my original body weight and while that's awesome my breasts are sagging a little now. They are the same size just not as full as they were. Is there anything I can do to fix this? On this chart I'm at Minor. I'd prefer not to do surgery.

Attached: tit sag.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

clearly we be to see said breasts before we can advise you

yea no way to tell without a picture

This...oh and fasting would have helped keep them perky.
As well as not wearing a bra.
That helps keep tits perky for longer.

Get pregnant or start taking birth control.
Otherwise find a man who will appreciate your saggy boobs.

Half your bodyweight? You are firmly in surgery territory, probably for your arms and midsection as well.

Train your pecs. It'll provide support

Damn, they started transitioning boobs into dicks? Science has gone too far.

>severe saggy tits

Attached: 1468258907776.jpg (655x578, 119K)

implants
surgical lift (they’ll make em smaller tho)
really anything that’ll fill em up with more volume without increasing titty skin

>Don't wear a bra it keeps your tits perky
>Avoid letting your breasts loose for long periods of time or they'll sag
Which is it

only wear one when theyre bouncing around (daytime walking around and shit, exercise, etc) dont wear a bra at night, thats the fastest route to saggyville

What's the rundown on this? Is this a meme?

Attached: remedies for breast enlargement.jpg (500x600, 135K)

Only wear a bra when you're nervous about those tits going out of control, showing through a shirt, or running.
When none of the above is true, don't wear a bra. They're terrible for them titties.

underrated

Attached: 1498152270531.jpg (670x503, 84K)

I've always carried my weight very well, which is how I was able to get so overweight. Most of my weight lies in my thighs, breasts and upper arms. There's a bit of arm sag, but the most notable difference is in my face, breasts, thighs, etc.

Work on pecs it does help a great deal.

So which is it

we fucking told you cunt
wear one when your titties are bouncing around a lot or when youre out in public
yank it off in the privacy of your home or sleeping
holy shit how retarded are women????

I spend most of my time cleaning, cooking etc., and I have people telling me that I should and shouldn't wear a bra under those circumstances.

Well I dont suppose they're bouncing around when you do that.

Basically try not to wear one as much as possible, only wear if you fear it might hurt: running dont stairs during periods = RIP.

Does fenugreek make you lactate?

Bra's have been scientifically proven after a mulitple decade study of thousands of female both athlets and not to be objectively bad for long term breast health and perkiness.
This is a fact.
The article is out there right now.
Look it up.

Where bra's sparingly and only when absolutely needed for practical or social purposes.

i'm sorry but
tits or gtfo

Don't take this the wrong way but I think you are in denial of how you look. Unless the weight gain was gradual and the weight loss equally as gradual your skin's elasticity is fucked.

It was extremely gradual, I lost the weight over a period of about 2 years and gained it about the same. I'm also only in my early 20s, and have always taken care of my skin. The only elasticity I'm noticing is in my breasts and upper arms.

not on its own. to induce lactation you can either
>take a smorgasbord of weird ambiguously effective herbs for months while dedicating 1-2 HOURS of your day rubbing your tits/having them be rubbed only to attain a few drops
or
>hop on birth control

Get pregnant and wear a push up bra. This will make your tits perkier when they're growing.

I would be glad to help you if you live nearby. :^)

Attached: 1520283014234.png (1002x419, 479K)

I'm considering doing a fenugreek + massage treatment, I've heard from various sources that it works. Basically, if they're not trying to sell me something and they say it works, I'm more inclined to believe them. There's a fuckload of snakeoil for this.

hahahahahahahahhahaha'

have fun hitting the wall, babydoll!

Idk user, i feel like mine have gotten noticely lower since ive been training pecs

>he posted it again

Attached: D0071259-3958-49C4-9E11-AA160A558FA7.jpg (259x194, 20K)

Attached: 1468686799781.jpg (262x337, 14K)

not that bad with big tits

Attached: 1511300094878.jpg (604x506, 77K)

God stop.
I'm so desperately horny and angry....I dont' want to go to jail for rape....or fucking the absolue shit ouf something I really really shouldn't.

no

Attached: 1511210718102.jpg (600x661, 108K)

Your options l, from least to most extreme, are:

Deal with it
Work your pecs more
Get surgery

muh dikk

why not just take the shit trannies do to get massive breasts????

lmao what a lame-o

Didnt the military do a study and soldiers that got punched or had some sort of injury developed fat around that area?

Just slap yourself around and they should go back to normal

Does fasting really improve skin though?

look at her right hand

probably not

shut up you big bafoon

u a lameo

your bafon newfrag